All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He ever end up beating the **** out of you?
  3. I think the context of franchise crippling trade would need to be identified. I think of the teams that have called, they probably submitted some offers that might fit the bill and we just flat said no.
  4. Realistically it’s Alt or Nabers. My top pick is Alt because I’d rather not see Levis die this season. He needs a fair shake and if he’s not healthy because a LT got him killed, we’ll have another wasted year. I wouldn’t be against Nantes either but I’d be terrified if Paul wasn’t available at 38.
  5. So many reputable people said for weeks that the niners were going with Mac Jones at 3. I also never indicated that I thought the pick was maye
  6. As long as we get Maye or McCarthy I'm happy lol
  7. Nor should they. If a team wants to offer a franchise crippling trade, Washington would be dumb not to at least listen to the phone call. But that kind of offer isn't coming in.
  8. https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-raiders-reached-out-to-commanders-about-trading-for-no-2-overall-pick Just wait till draft day. That's when you get the top dollar offers. Everyone still trying to play the game now. When it comes down to it, the offer to get us to move from 2 would absolutely have to be the highest compensation in history. I still don't think it happens though. But we'll see how much teams truly want it.
  9. I think the size and length of Robinson with his long arms and his power just over powers what Fiske brings to the table. It allows him to be dominant off the edge against OT's. Fiske feels like he's going to be forced to play inside only and would struggle even in a 5T against quality NFL OT's. After watching more and more of his tape, I feel like Robinson plays faster and more explosive than his testing. I generally like your list. You're probably right about a trade down. I can see the Raiders looking to jump back into Round 1 to select a guy like Penix. I honestly don't see the Broncos or the Raiders taking Penix or Nix at #12 or #13. The Broncos don't have a 2nd round pick this year, so I don't see the Lions trading down with them. I'm just putting my chips in on Darius Robinson. I've battled with this over the last couple of months. I've settled on him as "my guy" and I wouldn't want to bypass that by losing him in a trade down. I'm expecting the Lions could acquire additional draft capital in a trade down (I seem to do that at pick #73), so they're grabbing him later.
  10. Yeah. LT hopefully is something we won't have to think about for a while again if we take Alt. I wonder will his height play into his long term health, back and or knees? Also, with Alt, if when he starts to lose his athletic ability, he could kick to OG like Bruce Matthews and play 3-4 more years after that. Thats a plus.
  11. they could wear s**** smelling uniforms and I wouldn't care as long as they win.
  12. Or Commanders fans holding out hope it's not Daniels.
  13. I wouldn't mind JPJ to replace Bradbury but yeah we need serious help. Our only decent corner is Murphy.
  14. They can do the right thing and cut bradberry now
  15. Could a belicheck style match up platoon work here? Match WR with CB player, then match TE with a safety player? It sounds fun, but usually one guy wins out over the other. It's a cool problem to have though.
  16. That means nothing to me. And actually Cleveland is in the top 25. The NFL needs to start rotating the Super Bowl among all its stadiums.
  17. Same. I want a beast route runner for Brock. Legette is so raw, I don't think we have time for that right now.
  18. Little game I play with my friends that I thought I’d bring to FF. The aim of the game is to name as many first round picks as you can without naming a single player who doesn’t go in round 1. You can name as few or as many players as you like up to the maximum of a full house 32, but if you name a single player who doesn’t go, your entry is disqualified. Winner is whoever names the most first round players without missing at all. Go.
  19. I don't know why people keep saying this. It's being reported by so many reputable people for weeks now that Daniels is going 2nd to Washington. Maybe the league is not as high on Maye as a lot of internet draft analysts are.
  20. 1. At pick 2, the Commanders will draft who? Jayden Daniels 2. Will Minnesota trade up into the Top 10, if so, who with/at what slot? Arizona at 4 3. Rome Odunze will be drafted by (team) Jaguars 4. Put these [listed as] OTs in order at which they're drafted (Amarius Mims, JC Latham, Taliese Fuaga, Olu Fashanu) Fashanu, Fuaga, Mims, Latham 5. Dylan Laube will be drafted in which round? 5th 6. Drafted first; Ricky Pearsall or Keon Coleman? Coleman 7. How many RBs will be drafted in the first round? None 8. JJ McCarthy will be drafted by (team) Vikings 9. Put these WRs in order at which they're drafted (Troy Franklin, Ladd McConkey, Adonai Mitchell) Mitchell, McConkey, Franklin 10. With their first 1st round pick since 2016, the LA Rams will select who? Brian Thomas 11. Drafted first; Laiatu Latu or Jared Verse? Jared Verse 12. Bo Nix will be drafted by (team) Broncos 13. Spencer Rattler will be drafted in which round? Fourth 14. Who will be the first drafted Running Back? Jaylen Wright 15. T'Vondre Sweat will be drafted in which round? 2nd 16. Cooper DeJean will be drafted by (team) Packers 17. Which of these teams without a first round pick trade into the first round, if any (Panthers, Browns, Texans)? None 18. Drafted first; Braden Fiske or Kris Jenkins? Fiske 19. How many Wide Receivers will be drafted in the first round? Six 20. Which team will be number 32 in Goldfish's draft rankings? Seattle
  21. Legette's lack of route experience bugs me. Give me real WRs who use expert route running to get open over gimmicks or physical attributes.
  22. New York is the top market in the NFL and the country. Cleveland isn't even in the top 32.
  23. Who's getting rid of Deebo? Where did that come from? Do you love Deebo Samuel and what he does, or do you prefer a crisp route runner? Are you advocating for replacing Deebo with a draft guy?
  24. I like the Renardo Green selection. He is one of those players that does everything really well even if he isn't necessarily spectacular. Mike Sainristil's size does make tough to project him as anything but a slot CB but given the fact that he has only been playing CB for two years, he might have enough room for improvement to see some time on the boundary also. Amik Robertson makes it work so it could work for Mike Sainristil as well.
  1. Load more activity