All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Left tackle might be the most overrated position in all of sports. It’s important to be competent but you really don’t need a star. And you need to be competent at RT as well. Except when you don’t and you’re bad all the way across the line and go to the Super Bowl with JaMarr Chase.
  3. I like Tracy as well, but there’s a couple of RBs I wouldn’t mind
  4. I don't understand the Corley to 49ers hype either. We FINALLY have a real QB now, we don't need another WRB who can catch screen passes and take them 20 yards. We need guys who can separate and get open on actual routes. If we want a RB/WR hybrid, just get Tyrone Tracy in round 4.
  5. Only rd 2 TE I'd be happy with is Sinnott.
  6. and their younger brother, Coban, just got sentenced to 6 years for killing someone while drunk driving.
  7. 5-7 WRs rate as a first round pick this year. So if you take the big 3 out, as I said in a normal year, some of this guys could be top ten picks, especially a player like Brian Thomas Jr. So what I am saying is if you look at a position like WR that if you use PFF (just an example) rankings has 7 players in the top 32 vs DE That has 3. If you look at at the draft board and think best available odds are better that one of the WRs is there vs a DE. I’ve long since given up on trying to change your mind, since you are quite convinced you are right. But the numbers say, this is the probability. I’d that who we’ll draft? Who knows, none of us have any impact on that. I did find myself less interested in AD Mitchell with recent reports. I get there’s reasons those things get released now. But I don’t think we’re need ANOTHER WR on our tan with attitude and effort issues that chooses to make poor decisions and blame those around him,
  8. https://twitter.com/HoustonTexans/status/1781442725344055315
  9. Smackdown doesn't air on the west coast for another 2 hours, but I'm positing something based off of last week's Smackdown that I think fits some logic pegs for where they appear to be taking the Bloodline story. When Tama came confronted Heyman after Heyman was asked the status of Jimmy - after Tama and Solo attacked Jimmy - Tama said, from what I heard that it was, "By order of the Tribal Chief." Roman's claim to the Tribal Chief title was that he was the one who kept the family (and also the whole Federation) fed well... because he was the tippy-top champion and he had the actionable position to make demands and dictates to the company. Roman lost the championship to Cody and now the one who is in the position that he's providing the actionable position for the Bloodline because he is the company (or at least part of the Board of Directors) is Rocky. But Rocky's, conveniently but also practically because he's shooting another movie, not on TV and the same with Roman, so everyone is going to assume that Solo seized the throne for himself or went rogue, and really I think you've got fantastic groundwork laid for a great scene when Roman does return and confronts Solo, and Roman throws up the single finger and Solo starts to throw his up then uses it to point to the tron or the staging area (depending on whether they can get Rock live or have to do a tape-over) to reveal Rock as the one who was behind the (logical) power grab. You can even have Solo do a throwback to his father's line back in the day of, "I did it for the Rock." I do get the feeling that they're going to build to a Bloodline v Bloodline War Games, I just hope because it does fit organically to the story and is also incredibly practical because anything to keep Rock from getting injured and screwing up a penultimate Mania match with Roman is a good thing, that they borrow a bit from Gangs of New York and have (preferrably Roman) make the stipulation, "No weapons. We do this old school." It's a cool throwback to both the way WarGames originally used to be in NWA/WCW where the cage was the only weapon and also it's an Easter egg type callback to one of Rock's lines in Hobbs and Shaw, which is one of the ones he executive produced in order to get made. But you can basically bring the storyline nearly-full-circle and have Roman, both Uso's, and Sami against Rock, Solo, Tama, and Jacob Fatu in War Games and have Rock's team cheat to win... or rather bend the rules because Rock's on the board so he "makes the rules," and this is where you debut Zilla (Umaga's son) and have him scale the cage from the outside and give the edge to Team Rock for the win.
  10. I'll be honest, when I read they were doing this group visit I thought it was super odd. Hard not to think they wasted valuable one on one time to evaluate a prospect, like interrogating them in a film room. You only get so many visits. Sure it makes sense if you have endless time with prospects but one on one time should be coveted. However, then I read these posts from @ARTMONK HOF about Daniels throwing a hissy fit about it and was thinking hmmm maybe I was wrong and it was a brilliant idea, they did learn something. I am still torn on it. Just when you think you know what is going to happen, the draft throws a curve ball. Of course we will see if they act on what they learned. Hard for me to think they would spend #2 on a guy who is wishy washy about being drafted by them.
  11. Justice for CJ Stroud lol
  12. Jamahal Hill v Khalil Rountree in less than 3 months…that feels like an awful quick turnaround for Hill
  13. I'm pretty convinced we're going to do something like draft a TE like Erick All or Tip Reiman in the second round.
  14. I agree with you, some draft boards have him being picked as high as the third round, while others have him in the 5-6th rounds.
  15. What is with these teams with good uniforms downgrading? Denver and Houston specifically have great unis and alternatives.
  16. Lol tough break there
  1. Load more activity