All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hopkins hasn't been relevant since his Arizona PED suspension. This isn't the same guy who was putting up 110/1500/10 TDs in Houston. This is a "what have you done for me lately" and those accolades you're talking about are only relevant in his eventual HoF nomination after he's retired.
  3. Truth. We're talking about 4th round picks essentially.....20% of 4th round picks become starters.
  4. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ufc-saudia-arabia-fight-card-043321303.html This one is a banger!!!!! We will see if Chimaev is the real deal or not at Middleweight after this one!!!!! Bobby Knuckles is no joke!
  5. Man, I just can’t get there with Daniels. Hoping so much that Washington takes him at 2.
  6. What year were they probowlers? Pittman is clearly better than either of them now. Ridley is expensive but that doesn't mean he's top notch. Yeah, and I'd put bigger jumps out of Josh Downs and Alec Pierce than I would Burkes. Heck, Downs had a better rookie season than Burkes entire career to date. Alec Pierce has been considerably better as well. It seems as if Colts have the best player of the entire group in Pittman, and the Titans only real attempt at winning this debate is a free agent WR who has a history of hot/cold runs. If you told me that Downs outproduced Ridley next season, I wouldn't be shocked at all. Furthermore - Derrick Henry as a "whatever" loss isn't too far fetched, but going from Henry is Tony Pollard is a massive downgrade. The Titans are depending on two #2 RBs to keep the offense moving, that's not a recipe to rely on with a leaky OL and a 2nd year QB who was inconsistent from week to week. Meanwhile, the Colts return a top 10 OL and pair that with a top 3 RB - that's a pretty significant advantage.
  7. non cynically? No idea. But stuff happens in life, there isn't always someone at fault. Lewis hurt his quad....
  8. Gute did a fantastic job the last two years. Hopefully he has found his system and continues to be the master. Prior to the last two he was average at best. I hope those days are gone. He was getting 1-2 plus starters early in his tenure, but the last couple getting 5 plus which are all time great drafts
  9. One nationally televised game on opening day, embarrassing.
  10. And are you kidding me? Hopkins is a 5 time pro bowler and 4 time all pro lol...put some damn respect on his name. Ridley was also a 2nd team all pro just before he was off for 2 years...
  11. Watson's feet look slow to me. He's got muddy feet.
  12. Very good points. It's been awhile, many seasons, since I can't immediately come up with a possible need for improving the passing attack, other than addressing the OLine (and maybe backup Rb in terms a speedier guy to complement Jacobs). This is assuming that positive reports on Watson's hamstring issue hold true. (Knock on wood.) Only thing I could think of was an H-Back to replace Deguara, which I wouldn't call a need, at least not a pressing one. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Gute taking, say, a Ben Sinnott if he is still there in round 4, but other than that, I really can't think of anybody they'd urgently target.
  13. if it’s MHJ you run up there and slam the card on the table like you cutting in spades lol
  14. So Crosby is worth as much as a franchise QB in your view? And this year's QB class is average at best? Lol.
  15. I like Nubin from the little I've seen, but I think his athletic testing probably took him off our board. In the last 4 draft classes the Eagles have not taken a player with a RAS under a 5.66/5.67 and those scores were by Kenny Gainwell and Tarron Jackson respectively who were also 5th and 6th round picks. Here is Nubin's RAS: Nakobe Dean obviously didn't test and maybe if he tested poorly with his size he could've came in closer to Nubin's RAS, but I'm pretty sure even he would've been in the 5-6 RAS range. I just don't know if we would do it.
  16. What year were they probowlers? Pittman is clearly better than either of them now. Ridley is expensive but that doesn't mean he's top notch.
  17. He is definitely scooting. And this is the kind of back that I want to diversify the RB room. also, who is 11 on North Texas? That guy was moving too.
  18. Bengals so far: 1 Amarius Mims. Long term successor to Trent Brown 2 Ja'Tavion Sanders. We're going to stop redoing the TE room annually 3a DeVontez Walker. Inconsistent hands but he's a deep threat with decent size and potential Higgins replacement 3b Kris Abrams-Draine undersized but ballhawking CB to replace Awuzie 4 McKinnley Jackson. Big DT joins the committee to replace Reader. 5 Audric Estime Power back who plays faster than he timed at the combine.
  19. Meh, Lance should be the clear #2 if Prescott gets hurt for an extended period, a live tryout if you will. Rush will see the immediate in-game action. Otherwise, Lance will carry a clipboard and have to distinguish himself in practice. I don't see the Cowboys taking a QB until the Lace situation plays out.
  20. I think shotgun is a product of what Kyler needs to scan the field quickly. Him under center he’s not going to even see his guys until his second into third step. And it is much more common but I do think all the teams you mentioned also aren’t teams that have a physical element too the run game and I think come playoffs if you can’t run physically your short
  21. Each to their own, but I’m taking Meyers over plenty of those guys. Jeudy is one that you named who I am 100% taking Meyers over; I’ve seen him do nothing against my team (or in general apparently) for years. Dotson and Addison as well. Give Meyers above average QB play and let’s see how he compares to some of the names on that list. Again, about Zamir White, I haven’t said potential superstar. I doubt many other Raiders fans would either. The guy you are quoting did so as a point of sarcasm. But there’s no denying that White was impressive in his 4 starts after Jacobs got hurt. Will he replicate that production? It remains to be seen, but no reason to write him off based on what he’s done (or hasn’t) so far. With Jones you’re implying a building block which nobody has really suggested he is. But a solid starting outside corner in the NFL, he absolutely is and has the potential to be going forward. It’s all going to be a moot point if the Raiders roll Minshew out there at QB in week 1 this season, but I do feel these type of threads show the kind of disproportion there is in the league when evaluating teams who have a QB vs those who don’t. For example, say the Chiefs have Daniel Jones instead of Patrick Mahomes at QB - suddenly you’ll get posts like some of the ones in this thread saying “but the chiefs roster is brutal because x, y, z”, but realistically they just have an elite QB carrying whatever else is on the roster. Which again, as I stated originally, is why the Raiders need to move up and take that franchise guy. Potential or not, at least it gives you a chance to work out of the QB purgatory they are currently in. And then the rest of the roster is a moot point anyway. Because that’s what the NFL is.
  1. Load more activity