All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I get the "not enough proof" thought. I'm not even saying he should be the guy, it's just the absence of anyone mentioning him after the OP seems odd. He had by far the highest TD percentage, yards per attempt and rating in the entire NFL last year. Also top 5 in yards and competition percentage. Statistically he was easily the best in the league. Usually that gets you a mention even if you have talent around you.
  3. He got speared in the side of the head…..
  4. Nix over Penix, hopefully we don’t reach for either at 13. Wouldn’t be surprised if 5 QBs are before our pick, which puts us in position to go BPA, RT or CB. Would really like solidifying either OL or secondary with a stud then trading up from 44 for a QB.
  5. Depends ....what does LARP stand for? 🧐
  6. Or maybe folks need to stand up to shoddy journalists and shoddy journalism.
  7. he has until noon to accept for week 9 i'll do this regardless unless told otherwise
  8. The Eagles somehow finessed a comp pick out of him.
  9. Also, ever since my first flight, I’ve always traveled with a pack of gum and chew it on take-off and landing. The first flight I got pressure built up in my ear, and it felt like water was stuck in it. Haven’t had an issue since then, except for a really bad storm we flew through.
  10. Ok, well because we are fans of the Lions, are Gibbs, LaPorta, Hutchinson, Sewell, or ASRB popular players or good players?
  11. You and me both for real. I was checking up my resume, and beginning the process of looking for new work
  12. Agreed. Also, maybe 2.5 hours if you plan on parking in a satellite lot (meaning you are waiting for a bus to come every X minutes”) or if you are flying during a big travel day in the morning. I remember flying out of Reagan (DC) after Christmas 2022, and they were telling us not to take shoes off. Well, haven’t had that happen since. So yeah, these rules are all made up on the spot and dependent on the amount of people they have at that time.
  13. Well considering you and I both live in VA we aren’t allowed to bet on the draft lol. Legally at least.
  14. Not how I expected the story to end but congrats!
  15. The logic is sound, and neither way is wrong per se - we each just have our preferences as to which is best. For me, giving CW a starting caliber edge rusher (with stud upside) on the other side of the ball and giving his team a better chance to need less from him to win games in what will be a developmental year at least to some extent helps improve his situation more than giving him a better 5th non-RB receiving option or replacing a starting caliber OL with a guy who may eventually better but very possibly not in 2024. Giving him more games where he can win with 20 points would take a ton of pressure off of him, especially after what he went through last year with the siege that the USC defense is. CJ Stroud was awesome as a rookie last year and Houston was 11-8 overall including the playoffs, but they were just 2-7 in games where they allowed 21+ points. They were 9-1 when they allowed 20 or less. Being able to succeed as a team while allowing for some growing pains individually would be huge for Williams’ development same as it was for Stroud.
  16. Where forums are right now, FF actually is doing pretty well. On the second portion, agree 110%. But it does sound like an allergy. I wouldn’t continue to eat peanuts.
  17. First Play: Completely his fault. His priority absolutely should've been the LB flanked out wide against him, even if he doesn't try to rush. Problem compounded both with a surprisingly shallow setup and an abnormally delayed reaction to the snap. Second Play: Got an Edge Rusher on the deep flank and a guy directly in front of him. This one may be #67's fault, as Dillard should be looking at the flank guy on the Edge. Still, watching a defender breeze past two separate guys making like Bullfighters is highly embarrassing for both. Third Play: Makes the proper read on the Edge guy, but totally loses points for being so suckered by a misdirection move and caught flatfooted. Even if Levis hadn't stumbled on the fake, this probably still ends up a sack. Fourth Play: The pass pro seemed to be designed so that Dillard and the back teamed up on Mr. Anderson initially. Poor concept, especially if you wanted that same back as a safety valve. Even so, Dillard should not have been as shallow as he was, even if #94 could've been a threat and the back was supposed to be helping block. It's not a good look if your blindside protector needs to have help gimmicked into the play. Fifth Play: Much more straightforward. Knows his target is Garrett, and engages with him, but is essentially overpowered going around the corner. Sixth Play: Anderson again. This time it's a straight-up one-on-one match... and Anderson kung-fus him aside in a split second. Walker by contrast had at least one play where he whiffed to this degree of awfulness. Seventh Play: Again, another direct engagement devoid of complexity and he just gets bullied backwards. To be fair the whole line collapsed like an accordion, but 71's the only one we took from them, so... Eighth Play: Was that Vita Vea lined up out wide? Another direct bullying, implying a real lack of strength, even for pass pro. Ninth Play: Finally something that's not one-hundred percent his fault! #45 took #67 deep in order to run the stunt rush for the guy on the Edge, and poor Andre got screened hard as a result. Clear that there's no communication to permit a shift of responsibilities, as #67 doggedly stuck to his guy despite what was going on. Lack of vision all around. Tenth Play: Initially he's got #54 lined up directly on him with Garrett flanking him to the side. The play should involve taking Garrett and letting #75 shift to take #54. But I think Andre sticks on #54 for a fraction of a second too long and loses the angle he should've had on Garrett, leading to another around-the-corner bullying. Eleventh Play: This is a hurryup no-huddle play. Andre manages a good enough first effort to keep mostly in front of #56 during his spin move and ride him inside, only for his second effort to collapse and lose his mark on the turn back outside to pursue the QB. It looked like he just couldn't be bothered to try and reverse his field in order to keep at his guy(take that accusation with a grain of salt, cause y'know, rank amateur here). Twelfth Play: Out of all the plays against Garrett, this might be his best work... which is a sad thing to say. He hangs in there better and longer, which would turn out fine in a proper get-it-out-quick offense, but it fails here because the QB is STILL in the EZ with the ball and is in fact going into scramble mode thanks to upfront penetration from the interior. Not a truly awful performance, but circumstances poison the well so to speak. Thirteenth Play: The coverage works out initially. Andre lets #75 take on #56 while he gets the flanking #45. But then #56 penetrates between #75 and Andre while #45 suddenly backs off, forcing Levis to scramble and evade... right into the arms of #45, because Andre was again outmuscled and carried backwards from the force of #56's rush. This is probably one of those in-the-moment problems that can't be pre-communicated to handle, but that lack of strength remains a concern. Final Tally: Maybe four or so plays can lay some blame elsewhere than entirely in Dillard's feet. Not a good percentage. Two thirds of the cherry-picked plays on display are entirely due to his failures in one-on-one engagement. And apparently these are all the sacks he got credited for allowing?
  18. EXACTLY! We have 2 2nd rounders next year and depending on the panthers it could be top 40, maybe even top 35. I highly doubt Allen is a 1 year rental, so lets not go crazy getting a 3rd WR, and a 3rd TE. We need defensive help NOW though
  19. Sutton’s using the idea of ‘Josh Reynolds #1 WR’ as leverage for more money. Good on him. If we draft a QB, we probably feel the desperation to give him as good of a group of offensive weapons as possible. It’s worth a shot for Court.
  20. You have a three round board? Kudos. That’s a lot of work.
  21. I doubt it, LB class is thin, he'll go early day 3.
  22. I had it that JAX Was Valueing the PHI 2nd Rounder as well as the Dougie P / Howie R Connection. Personally I have DeJean Higher then Wiggins, However I think HIggins is going to be the better Outside Corner, Whereas Dejean is Going to be the Secondary play me anywhere Freak, but will be less as a bonafide Outside Corner.
  23. We’ve made it to BPA territory boys!!!
  1. Load more activity