All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Surprise Teams of 2019

My choice for the most likely...Denver in the AFC and Tampa Bay in the NFC.
  3. NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

I do not miss the steelers O-line from that era every week someone from the line going down with a injury, Ben getting sacked 4+ times and several penalties caused by them. it was a mess
  4. Raiders @ Green Bay "Tighten Things Up Bowl"

The NFL should go international
  5. You all aren’t even addressing the issue. You guys don’t know what Danger does. I am telling you unequivocally that swoosh is a killer. Given his entrance to the thread today after no kills at night, I would bet that he attempted to kill last night, and then he embraced Whicker’s Cult angle, further distancing from knowledge of kills. And since his kill failed, I would guess that he targeted a protected person, which means it was not a pro-Town target. Yeah, maybe he targeted protected scum as Town, but the rest of his actions are not indicative of that.
  6. I don't understand for Gordon too since he only has one great year(2018)..He was nothing special outside of 2018....And as another said on this thread, if his agent gives no news on Gordon, many will forget that Gordon holding out right now ...
  7. What movie are you watching?

Agreed.. I think Fox was also outstanding (didn't see lost).. I loved how he let everyone know how smart he was and chit..just great I seriously have nothing bad to say about this movie.. everyone was great Jenkins was great throughout the movie.. but the scene talking about the flea circus was awesome. When Mrs. O'Dwyer says that circus uses real fleas and he says thanks for confirming that...just freaking great
  8. If Rodgers doesn't play it won't affect our offense then.
  9. 2[44]: Elgton Jenkins [OC; Miss State]

from earlier in the thread From 247 sports: “I think he’ll do well,” Mississippi State offensive line coach Marcus Johnson said. “I think he’s able to handle those athletic three-techniques on his own because of his foot speed and quickness but he’s got a great ability to anchor vs. power guys. As an O-line coach, it was awesome to watch him go against Jeffrey Simmons. Jeffrey is as good as it got at the collegiate level. It was fun to watch those two battle it out every day and Elgton held his own. I’ve seen Jeffrey freaking rag-doll and sling centers and guards around when rushing the passer. Against Elgton, he would try to club or use other moves but Elgton’s great with his hands. His hands are so strong. He’d fit his hands in there and he would be able to ****** himself back in front of Jeffrey, which was very impressive in one-on-one pass rush throughout the course of the season.”
  10. Ton of people aren't playing tonight.
  11. Patriots S Patrick Chung indicted for cocaine possession

Vintage Chappelle is so funny I just woke up everyone in the house.
  12. Week 2 Preseason SF @ DEN GD Thread

On the one hand we can’t afford injuries to our starters. On the other hand our unit looks pretty rusty. The one silver lining is that they get to work against our D which is a good test (except ILB’s lol).
  13. MLB Regular Season 1.0

@mission27
  14. Raiders @ Green Bay "Tighten Things Up Bowl"

Such incompetence to not have the field in shape until prior to kickoff. Maybe look it over a few days ahead of time, aye???
  15. Surprise Teams of 2019

Buffalo, Jacksonville, and possibly the Giants.
  16. What Did You Cook for Dinner?

Humor aside....lentil soup is good stuff. Easy as pie to make - can throw a whole bunch of good stuff in it - and its really good for you. Its a "feel good" food. Besides the differing tastes (depending on how you make it....) it makes you feel good to eat it. Highly recommended.
  17. Underrated/Hidden Gem Horror Movies

Here is my list Body Snatcher (1943): Awesome movie and few have seen it, freaking sweet and was made a very very long time ago. Manhunter 1986: Super underrated, WAY better than Red Dragon it is not even close. Funny Games: Super underrated and is quite scary, is a remake but this one is better than the other I feel. It Follows (2014): Pretty good idea an dis quite creative, I liked it and worth a watch. Alice Sweet Alice: Cool movie and visually there is a lot of striking stuff in it. Some other good ones that are pretty underrated: Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) One Hour PhotoByzantium REC (2007 Foreign)The Witch (2015) I agree on REC 2007, well worth a watch. PS Manuela Velasco is freaking hot, has a little Marissa Tomei thing going on. I will have to watch Phantasm, never seen that before. PS the person that remade Suspria freaking SUCKED. They had good actresses in it but still it was awful especially the end. The original is so cool and unique, that intro is freaking classic and one of a kind not to mention the cinematography which is standout, the remake yeah not so much.
  18. 2[44]: Elgton Jenkins [OC; Miss State]

I mean, Jenkins is a good interior OL prospect who is a better wall blocker than a drive blocker, and is scheme limited because you aren't going to want him pulling a lot. But he has gone toe to toe with the best in the SEC and won more than his share of reps.
  19. 53 Man Roster Predictions 2019 Edition

I think Lazard and Kumerow both make the roster
  20. Training Camp 2019 News & Updates

You’re really over estimating my hand foot coordination...
  1. Load more activity