All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Green Bay Packers 2019 Offensive Line

I can't get any inkling of who the backups are going to be if we keep 9 OL. I would've thought the picture would be clearer at this stage of camp. Naturally the first 6 names Bakhtiari, Taylor, Linsley, Turner, Bulaga, Jenkins appears to be locks. Its the remaining 3 i'm having such trouble pinning down on. Light seems to be ahead of all the tackles for the swing tackle spot so he probably nabs the 7th spot but there's no guarantee that is the case. 8th and 9th literally could be anyone. Everyone is playing everywhere and there's no clear leader emerging out of the group. I don't think there's any need to keep Patrick when you have Jenkins there to back up the centre spot. You got Madison, a draft pick who is I believe currently is running with the 3rd team atm so I'm yet to see a jump from him. Whilst I was previously confident he would make the roster, i'm not so sure now. McCray and Pankey are ahead with the 2nd team. Whilst both are versatile Pankey has the edge in terms of size and athleticism. de Beer has been ahead of Nijman at tackle so far in camp but he hasn't exactly flashed. Nijman is massive and highly athletic with huge potential upside and it makes sense to give him the 9th spot just for that crazy upside. It not as if the 9th player is going to be a game day active anyway.
  3. its official. please vote to evict either @rackcs or @Counselor You have until Tuesday 8 pm cst to cast your vote. if you dont vote, you dont play hoh. the nominees dont vote. tlo needs to only vote in case of a tie, but feel free to send it anyway 1. @ET80 2. @Outpost31 3. @Pickle Rick 4. @theuntouchable 5. @Nazgul 6. 7. @Adrenaline_Flux 8. @Dwight_Schrute 9. @FinneasGage 11. @bcb1213 12. @mission27 13. @TLO
  4. It is possible that bcb could in fact actually care less
  5. MMA Thread

Reminded me a lot of the Till/Wonderboy fight. Such a close one but the UFC couldn't give it to Wonderboy/Romero with it being that close, they needed new blood at the top of the division.
  6. Packers Training Camp 2019

And when 99.9999999999999999999% of people use them. EQ it is for me....until (and if) he hits his stride and becomes The EQ
  7. Packers Training Camp 2019

Not while Campbell is still injured and eligible for PUP
  8. 2019 WR Corps

Could be that certainly. Just seems like there is very little buzz about him vs the rest of the group. I am not able to go to practice and see them and the game view does not really offer enough to see if he is running routes well, getting open, etc. When coaches/QB are talking about the WR group, his name seems to be low on the frequency. I am not saying that is what I would do, but I would not be surprised by it either
  9. Training Camp 2019 news and discussion.

plz do this in the regular season, james
  10. Packers Training Camp 2019

Not when EQ and ESB are far quicker to type.
  11. 2019 WR Corps

Has he stagnated, or are reporters just not asking questions about him to establish a narrative of positivity?
  12. Former bears RB Cedric benson passes away

Wow, far too young. Thoughts and prayers are with his family. RIP Cedric
  13. MMA Thread

Surprised how easily Diaz beat Pettis. Really good performance. Cormier kept playing with fire staying right in range and not respecting Stipe's power. Great adjustment going to the body in the 4th round. But Cormier had already started to gas a bit even before that. Thought Romero won 29-28 but can't complain too much about the decision.
  14. Packers Training Camp 2019

Glad Fennel could finally join my bandwagon. SMDH. He was better against the Texans.
  15. New season poll

QB Justin Fields might be a guy who'd go #1 most drafts. Stay tuned.
  16. 2019 WR Corps

I would not be shocked in EQ was a player that was moved before cut down. Of all the WR in the mix for the last WR spot, I think he would have the most trade value and could net something in return that is needed.... Vet ILB It would be tough to move on after what he showed in year 1, but I feel that he has stagnated a bit and there are other WR that could fill that role.
  17. Preseason Game 2 - KC @ PIT

Hopefully Thornhill has passed him, and he was only in as much as he was this past game because Mathieu had a minor injury.
  18. Cedric Benson dead

Allegedly it was a motorcycle accident
  19. NFL News & Notes

I don't see it any different than not lighting up a receiver who is already fully in the grasp of the defense like what happened to Adams. A huge number of injuries happen when guys are falling and their head is getting lowered as part of the fall. Collins, Knox, Finley, etc. The defender can't hit the QB as he's falling to the ground anyway.
  20. Former bears RB Cedric benson passes away

Sorry to hear that about your friends....but can I ask a question? Were the events that took their lives caused by their mishandling the machine (?), arbitrary action(s) of other drivers around them (?) or equipment failure that resulted in them crashing? Over the years I'd considered purchasing one - but it always seemed to me there were too many variables beyond my control.
  21. Training Camp 2019 News & Updates

No way I’m trading Johnson. Big V and some draft picks. That’s the deal. I can see why the Texans wouldn’t want it but that’s what’s on the table. We’re making a SB run. I can’t afford to trade a huge part of our OL now.
  22. Packers Training Camp 2019

I’ve been reading it as fan fiction. Not canon but what the particular poster wants to see.
  23. Packers Training Camp 2019

This dude is a PLAYER! We stole him in the 5th round.
  24. 2019 NFC North Fantasy Football (DRAFT THREAD)

Hakeem Butler @X_Factor_40 is otc
  1. Load more activity