All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Atlanta Falcons 8: ED - Dallas Turner - ALABAMA 43: CB - T.J. Tampa - IOWA STATE 74: ED - Jonah Elliss - UTAH 79: WR - Jermaine Burton - ALABAMA 109: CB - Caelen Carson - WAKE 143: iOL - Tanor Bortolini - WISCONSIN 187: RB - Cody Schrader - MISSOURI 197: TE - AJ Barner - MICHIGAN Some good some bad for the Falcons 2 of hte players in there i really like for the Falcons in Turner and Ellis. A few of the positions in there i really like for the Falcons in Edge, WR, and 1 CB. But in general outside of 2 players which are the 2 edges im not a fan of this draft. I don't like either of the CB's you gave us in the rounds we got them. Im not a fan of Burton at WR compared to like 15 other WR's in this draft lol. Also you completely forgot 2 of our most major needs in the draft and by double dipping didn't pick a player for them at all in SS and Nose Tackle. It was a really good effort and i appreciate the 7 round mock but not great for the Falcons overall i would say C+ to B- ? I'll show you how i would have went at each pick with who was available and our needs. 1st - Dallas turner or Latu - Edge 2nd - Xavier Legette - WR 3a - Max Melton - CB - I would take him over Tampa straight up at any pick so in the 3rd is awesome. 3b - T'vondre Sweat - NT 4th - Kamren Kinchens - SS 5th - Leonard Taylor III - 3-4 Edge / DT 6a - Javon Solomon - Edge 6b - Joe Milton - QB
  3. Too bad he has such a propensity to get dinged up so often... Otherwise, yes.
  4. LA Beat writers because he was playing good enough the second half the year for them to sneak into the wild card? He had a good 5 game streak, but there was zero consistency.
  5. Chad Reuter on NFL.com did a seven rounder. Had the Packers dropping down from #25 and picking up SF's 3rd. I love the move, not a fan of the pick. #31 - Roger Rosengarten - OT #41 - Trevin Wallace - LB #58 - Javon Bullard - S #88 - Brandon Dorlus - DT #91 - Nehemiah Pritchett - CB #94 - Christian Hayes - OG #126 - Myles Cole - Edge #169 - Ray Davis - RB #202 - Jha'Quan Jackson - WR #219 - Tory Taylor - P #245 - Drake Nugent - S #255 - Kedon Slovis - QB I really, really hate this draft. Just extremely bad.
  6. People were legitimately putting his name in the conversation for MVP late last year
  7. Year by year my prospect status improves
  8. First tier (below the top of the AFC tier) Hurts/Dak/Kirk/Purdy Right behind: Goff On the rise: Love/Caleb
  9. I think Murphy ticks every box. He shows at least a little bit of everything that you want to see from a DT. Would I bet heavily that he'll be the best DL from this class? No, I think there's every chance that Newton, Sweat, Wingo, Orhorhorho, or whoever could be way better when they get into the league, but there's so little reason to doubt that Murphy will be good, it seems silly to me to have anyone else over him. Now if Newton had tested at his Pro Day and put up good numbers, I would put him in front of Murphy. But for now, I don't know what he's like post injury, so he has one more question mark than Murphy does.
  10. which is what we watched all of last season, tomlin's stamp of approval Jones better be at LT, then whoever at RT. Fuatanu (Fuaga will be gone) would be ideal in case Jones gets hurt, they have a legit LT. Moore should be traded due to play and lack of versatility. All this talk about Barton and his versatility, yet they want to keep a non versatile poorly ranked LT? Just doesn't make sense. They need to get the OL set and move on from Moore unless they keep him as a reserve thats tomlin again, allowing players to play out of position. If the OL coach is to blame, remove him and bring back Munchak. I'm tired of the OL tomlin has allowed for years, they need to get this figured out. We can figure it out but they can't? Thats the problem.
  11. How the hell anyone is picking Stafford in 2024 is nuts to me. Dude is washed.
  12. Also, I will add that Arnold seems really likable. I assume his intangibles are great.
  13. I like Ruke - I think he'll develop nicely and will end up a good player. But boy people are overthinking it with Murphy.
  14. I enjoy his top 10, but his thought process on Worthy is just shocking. Like the guy is the anti Steve Smith. But I guess being fat matters.
  15. I don't mind the selection of Dak as best QB in the NFC because I considered him briefly as well.... but man, he's been brutal in the playoffs for the last three years. 2 losses against the niners he's been flat out not good. Yeah, 2 years ago he had a really great game against a bad Tampa team that got into the playoffs with a losing record. Last year against the Packers, the stats look good but he was bad. They were down 27-0 and he started getting the stats going, but he was a definite reason for them to be trailing to start with. He was averaging 4 yards per attempt and had thrown 2 touchdowns and taken a really, really bad sack that pushed them out of field goal range when they were down 13-0. Stats will lie if you let them
  16. Not much. Arnold is more of a ready product, but Mitchell has significantly higher upside. He's got the athleticism to be elite, and has looked stellar every time he's been looked at during the postseason. Looks more like the ascending player. But I do think Arnold is pretty close, and I could see a universe where he's ranked higher than Mitchell. I made a BB list recently and had Mitchell at 11 and Arnold at 15. Of course, those lists are far from set, so ask me to make a BB today and it might move around a little. For context, I had Byron Murphy at 10, Mims at 12, Johnny Newton at 13, Fautanu at 14, and Dallas Turner at 16. The next CBs I had were DeJean at 23, and McKinstry at 25.
  17. If the talk out of Denver and Minnesota, from Payton and Kwesi respectively, is any indication, there are going to be some insane offers sent the Cardinals way for 4. And Monti Ossenfort isn't shy about moving around the draft board like the metalloid maniac. "The board is his ground". Who says the Cardinals can't trade out of 4, but then trade back to 5 for MHJr?
  18. lol thats harsh i say they make the awesome dog with the chain the new logo instead XD
  19. Steve Smiths Top10 WR 1)Malik Nabers 2)MHJ 3)Rome Odunze 4) Brian Thomas Jr 5)Xavier Worthy 6) AD Mitchell 7) Troy Franklin 😎 Ladd McConkey 9) Xavier Leggette 10) Malachi Corley Hes stated multiple times he doesn’t think we draft a guy I the first. Not Andy Reid’s style
  20. I thought Corley was a better version of Rice in terms of quick twitch. But like you wasn’t sure we needed a second YAC guy, but seeing as though we still know nothing about how long they’re going to fry Rice for…I certainly wouldn’t hate the idea. I don’t think Ty Montgomery could hold his jock for what is worth.
  21. Arnold and Mitchell are so close as prospects to me. I would lean towards Arnold slightly. I hope neither gets picked by an AFC South team.
  22. I'll be fairly surprised if the Cardinals move from 4. They have a ton of draft capital already, so it doesn't make sense to move down from a possibly generational receiver, especially when receiver is a need for them. QBs at 1-3 and 5 makes more sense imo.
  23. https://youtu.be/LDzLS0viRX4?si=_hm1A7BuoDHCx0ii Steve Smith Top 10 WRs 1)Malik Nabers 2)MHJ 3)Rome Odunze 4) Brian Thomas Jr 5)Xavier Worthy 6) AD Mitchell 7) Troy Franklin 😎 Ladd McConkey 9) Xavier Leggette 10) Malachi Corley
  24. I'm not usually the "everything new sucks!" kind of person But I genuinely hate this. This seems like some generic Madden create a team with awful cringey colors.
  25. 5 picks, 3 premium for a back up TE. Yes I know TE1 won’t play forever, but you make this type of move if you’re one player away, or if you have a strong team but need a QB. You don’t make this move for a TE no matter how good he “could be.” I wouldn’t give that up to move up for Odunze, or a Tackle, I’m certainly not doing it for TE2.
  1. Load more activity