All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Vikings Legend Scott Studwell will be honored with an esteemed award named for another Vikings icon. The Minnesota Chapter of the National Football Foundation announced Tuesday that Studwell will be presented with this year's Bud Grant Distinguished Minnesotan Award. He will be honored during this summer's Minnesota Football Honors television broadcast. Studwell played all 14 seasons of his NFL career for Minnesota, becoming one of five Vikings to appear in more than 200 regular-season games (214). He set team records in tackles in a game (24 against the Lions in 1985), tackles in a season (230 in 1981) and most consecutive seasons as the Vikings leading tackler (six; 1980-85). Studwell earned two Pro Bowl nods during his time in Purple and is the Vikings all-time leading tackler. He hung up his cleats following the 1990 season, but Studwell didn't walk away from the Vikings organization. He began a career in player development in 1991 and in 1992 was named Minnesota's player personnel coordinator. Studwell's run in the Vikings personnel department continued until his retirement following the 2019 NFL Draft. vikings.com
  3. I ain't trying to say the Bengals made a mistake bc Chase is a great player, but I can tell you that Sewell was the best pick the Lions could have possibly made. Whatever he does between the whistles, and that's a lot, he matches in leadership and team identity. Barring major injury, he will play for the Lions for another 10-12 years and be a dead-lock hall of famer and ring of honor member.
  4. I mean given the Dillon contract, they consider him roster filler. He's basically making less than the minimum, cap wise.
  5. Oh, so many. A few are: 1.) JC Latham goes 5th overall to LAC. 2.) WAS goes Maye at 2. NE trades back to a team coming to get Daniels (MIN or LV). 3.) CHI comes back up to 5 from 9 to draft Nabers/MHJ.
  6. I'm wondering if the Vikings even made Risner an offer. It doesn't seem like it.
  7. If you listened to MLF's presser before the combine he said with a 17-game season and playoffs you need three RBs, that is why I think we will see a mid-round pick for that room. Kind of expecting them to carry 4 RBs on the 53 for the 2024 season as long as they can bring something to ST'S that is. Doesn't change what they think of the Jacobs/Dillon combo, just that they want another horse in the stable to lighten the load is all.
  8. There was a quote from MLF about using Dillon in different roles this year. Speculation perhaps the Deguara role.
  9. I said this decent for another 5 years. Meaning what they have done the last 2 years. A SB would be nice but not what I was saying
  10. Every team is looking to get younger in that they hope their draft picks hit. The Raiders seem to think they are a franchise quarterback away and are aggressively posturing to get one in this draft. If they do draft a quarterback, then the competitive window is the first 4 years of that player's deal. It's a risky bet for any rookie quarterback working out, and even moreso without Adams. I also have my doubts that Adams gets a late first. I think a late date 2 or day 3 pick is more likely.
  11. Wow. He is basically a bigger, faster DJ Moore. https://x.com/imbearingdown/status/1781671220137590946?s=61&t=v6LV1OopIM988_WLEdjCHA
  12. Please trade down from #2 🙏 Please trade down from #2 🤲 Please trade down from #2 ♦️
  13. If Jones/Dillon was a good enough RB combo for last year, why would we assume that Jacobs/Dillon isn't perceived as a good enough combo this year? Unless the team's perception of Dillon has changed significantly in the last year such that they no longer perceive him as a legitimate #2, what motivates the desire for a change? And if the perception of Dillon is that he's not a legitimate #2, why would he have been resigned? Unless there's a guy who's perceived as an incredible value (2+ round advantage) what's the play?
  14. what do you guys think of this outcome...? 1 - CHI, Williams 2 - WASH, Daniels 3 - NE, McCarthy 4 - NYG trades up with AZ - Maye 5- CHI trades up with LAC, Harrison Jr 6 - AZ in trade with NYG, Nabers 7 - TENN, Alt 8 - ATL, D. Turner 9 - LAC in trade with CHI, Odunze 10 - NYJ, Bowers 11 - MINN, Quinyon Mitchell 12 - DEN, Verse 13 - LV, T. Arnold 14 - NO, Latham 15 - INDY, DeJean
  15. I think Bo Nix will be the best QB out of this draft class.
  16. At worst #2. It is really a question of who would you rather have, Rodgers or Mahomes
  17. Barton will be all-pro OG. Could be an all -pro center but not sure.
  18. If they can move back up and still grab MHJ (or Nabers), why wouldn't they? I mean, they'd be best served by maximizing their return on that #4 pick, and taking a fortune from Minnesota (or another team) and then pivot back up the board. I have to imagine the Chargers at #5 are open for business. If you could turn 4, 35, and 105 into 5, 23, and a '25 FRP, you'd have to do that in a heartbeat.
  19. Now you are starting to make stuff up and post them as fact. Take a step back and chill.
  20. I do like McCarthy the most in this class tbh (outside of Caleb Williams who is the GOAT) Daniels and Maye to me, while talented, it feels like the league/media/fans are trying to find the next fill in the blank player and so ignoring a lot of obvious flaws that would have been picked apart 5-10 years ago
  21. Agreed. My big reservation on Verse is age. But the logic AZ has presented on Verse in various posts is sound.
  22. Spencer Rattler will be a better NFL QB than Drake Maye and Michael Penix will be the 2nd best QB in this draft class.
  23. Newton is easily DT1 for me. The tape is incredible.
  24. mission said all along. Firing Belichick was such a big mistake.
  1. Load more activity