All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. #FireBruceAllen

He may be so spiteful to decide to let him sit until the trading deadline lest other players demand to leave the stinking dungheap they have given us for decades
  3. 53 Man Roster Predictions 2019 Edition

100% onboard with both of you. Strongly feel Gilbert was easily the worst player on the team who saw significant time last year, and that's counting McCray and his shoulder made of wishes and dreams. I want no part of him on the team this year, he just physically is not an NFL pass rusher. I'm uncertain on Ramsey, but mostly because I haven't actually paid any attention to him at all. I think my surprise guy is James Looney. Keke unexpectedly busting out hurts his chances a lot, as we probably don't need three 3Ts with Adams, Keke and Looney, but at the same time I think he can play. Last season I liked how active and aggressive he was, but he didn't have NFL strength or size. Just couldn't move bodies even when he got into them. This year there's a lot more pop in the hands, and he's visibly thicker. He probably won't make it but I like the player. Back-up choice is Kabion Ento. Long way away from being NFL ready and probably a PS guy, but he's long, he can run, and he can play the ball without interfering with his man. Love the ability to mirror his man, trail and then knock it away when it gets there.
  4. Ravens -5 holding on for dear life tonight
  5. If you can a first you take it. You’re right about . We deserve better but this is the DanSkins way
  6. Surprise Teams of 2019

Den Jags TB
  7. Surprise Teams of 2019

Denver Broncos.
  8. The irony of this post is that fantasy gamers like him a whole lot more than the general public does. Rushing QBs are good for fantasy
  9. Sad that's what they're giving their fans. We deserve better. Also seems the Patriots didn't seem to offer a 1st for Willliams. Should a team offer that, you make the trade.
  10. 2[44]: Elgton Jenkins [OC; Miss State]

He's a Guard
  11. Why isn't Elflein working out?

According to Wikipedia Jones played both guard and center in the CFL, then started 13 games at guard for the Giants in 2017. It would be sad to see Elflein get cut now, but he's getting another chance and hasn't made much out of it so far.
  12. 2020 3 Round Mock Draft

Colts own Redskins 2nd rder I don’t mind a WR in the first, as long as we are taking a DL early enough.
  13. Surprise Teams of 2019

We have a thread for teams that are going to disappoint, how about one for teams that are flying under the radar and will be major surprises? Who ya got?
  14. Well danger gets role blocked and there's no kill. Am I missing something?
  15. Which team do you think is overrated and will underachieve?

I just hope the saints start off slow like they always do.. A solid 2-4 start should get my blood flowing. Love them bastards.
  16. Here is a quote that says it all for me: "You want to kill a clubhouse, keep going to a closer who can’t slam the door after his teammates have sweated for nine innings to get a lead." https://www.cleveland.com/tribe/2019/08/what-are-the-cleveland-indians-options-if-they-replace-closer-brad-hand.html
  17. Also, Malf, you probably realize this, but some genius is going to ask you what drink you used to roleblock Danger. Unless your life is in... danger... probably best that the information is out of the thread for now.
  18. All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

I love the torch concept.
  19. Packers @ Raiders - Preseason Week 3 GDT (O Canada)

CFL has goal posts only a few yards in to the EZ, not at the back like the NFL. They had to move it back so I'm guessing the issue would be with the hole where the original uprights would be.
  1. Load more activity