All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. When it comes to the Alt and the OL debate as a whole, I’m of the mindset of don’t overthink it. Alt has gotten better every year, is still young so there’s still room for growth, has the pedigree, has high level film, has passed all athletic testing with flying colors. He’s checked all the boxes.
  3. Shannon Sharpe has been killing it with his line up of interviews this year!
  4. And they know that there doesn't need to be one as long as the money keeps rolling in, regardless of their decisions.
  5. OK General managers: I just have one team left: Chiefs If no one claims it in the next couple hours, I'll give it to @Forge I will set up spreadsheet when I get a break from work and I hope we can get the show on the road this evening!!!
  6. @dcat I have a suggestion. I wouldn't start this on the weekend. It's tougher for people in my opinion. You might want to wait till Monday. At that point too, the majority of mine is complete.
  7. Other picks were G Jackson Powers Johnson, and LB Payton Wilson
  8. We as fans are not privy to the proper information to make and educated determination in regards to QB's. It is the most difficult position to evaluate in all of sports. Interviews, digging into past, work ethic, film study, grasping of playbooks, concepts, taking to coaches and former players etc. The list goes on and on as to what information needs to be complied in order to make the most educated guess as to who will be good and who will be a bust. Watching a few highlight reels and making a determination as to who will be good is laughable. What I do know is that most QB's in this draft will bust and this team is not is a position to mortgage the future for a QB unless our front office is convinced that player is a superstar. We need an influx of young talent and need to obtain good value for whoever we select...
  9. To me it is OT, WR, or EDGE. OT could potentially improve two spots, as Alt/Fashanu have higher ceilings than Jones but Jones is not a bad LT by any means. Part of the bonus with him is that I think he could play RG better than Nate Davis and if there is an injury he is able to kick back out to tackle. So you could improve LT, RT, and have a top swing tackle all by getting Alt/Fashanu. WR seems like a luxury pick at first but Allen is getting older and is on a one year deal right now. He could be extended (I expect it tbh) and Poles may already know he would use the franchise, but I have no real expectations from Scott or Velus Jones atm. Pole could prefer to really load up to give the best possible 11 personnel possible. Bowers could be looked at as a big WR but I'm skeptical that is a plan. EDGE seems like a significant need, and if Poles is letting Flubby have input as I would expect him to, EDGE will be a big need opposite of Sweat. Outside of those I'd be damn surprised to see any other positions picked, even in a trade down in the 1st.
  10. Need either four QBs to go in the top six picks so that one of Alt, MHJ of Nabers falls to us or that if one of the QBs fall to us it’s one that a team like Denver, Oakland or Minnesota is willing to trade with us to get him. Stating the obvious here but those are really the ideal scenario for us. This is the time every year where the anxiety for who we pick starts to hit me.
  11. Could be trade (keep hearing Derrick Brown from CAR) or free agent (Justin Simmons?) I would love Simmons partnered with our expected pass rush. @LORK88 what you know, good brutha??
  12. Man, I hated on Temple of Doom for so long. And I was wrong. It is fine. It's actually pretty good. It just wasn't the first one, and to be fair, the first one was just one of the best movies ever. It was tough to live up to. Then Last Crusade came along and it was right up there with Raiders. Being bookended by those two was always going to make TOD bad by comparison. Then Crystal Skulls came out....vaulted TOD back up to it's rightful place as a "fine" or "good" Jones movie. Dial of Destiny? Much better than Skulls. It was actually okay. Tons better than Skulls. But behind TOD by a long shot. Long way of me saying that the two excellent movies really make TOD look worse than it really was. Then the last two make it look better.
  13. Fair enough but I'd rather find someone to fill that SAM role. Junior Colson all day.
  14. I will take the Saints to help fill us up @dcat
  15. Maye and Daniels didn't do anything to swap my order from the videos. But, the most important thing is the interviews at this stage anyway. If we do go Jayden, I hope he can reach out to someone like Lamar Jackson for advice. Similar builds, maybe Lamar can help him a little bit.
  1. Load more activity