All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. For round 6’s or 7’s why not more so last year than this year but trey for a late rounder why not
  3. Williams -Bears Daniels- Commanders Maye- The team that will be drafting another QB in two years Patriots McCarthy- Vikings Penix- Raiders Nix-Jets Spencer Rattler-Saints Micheal Pratt-Buccaneers Jordan Travis- Texans Joe Melton- Seahawks Carter Bradley- Rams Devin Leary- Giants Sam Hartman- Browns Kedon Slovis- UDFA Steelers Austin Reed- UDFA Cowboys
  4. That Odell beckum Cleve issue didn’t age well lol
  5. But I want to say also, its gotta be Jefferson+ other stuff, where we can maneuver and get a chance back at like McCarthy or something. Not the simple crap Florio is suggesting. I recognize in the grand scheme, Jefferson is all world, but, if you want your QB you're gonna have to pay.
  6. If Payton is in love with one of the QBs then go get them. If not, trade back and BPA the entire damn thing. We need talent across the board.
  7. I'm just saying. If any team would be willing to meet the asking price it would probably be the Raiders.
  8. That I can see but then we would still need a trade partner. I'd love for them to jump up to 8 then Chicago get the itch to draft the top defender. Leave us running to the podium for Odunze.
  9. Trying to see the best case scenario... Chicago at #9 is about as steep as you can realistically go and simultaneously the latest you can wait to take (probably) Odunze), and that's assuming no one trades up to 8 with Atlanta to snag him. You'd be looking at 28, 60, and next year's first. 660, 300, (300) (future 1st gets docked a round) For 1350 and maybe you'd get a 2025 3rd or 4th back as a sweetener as well.
  10. https://x.com/theponiexpress/status/1782746310438736229?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA If Poni is right on this…
  11. Not for nothing but if Minnesota for some reason was willing to trade Justin Jefferson to us to get up to number 2 where we get at least 11, or whatever, I'd be inclined to take it.
  12. I think it's Alt or Nabers Thursday night
  13. People always use this logic that old man Callahan can make any linemen good. I never understand why fans don’t have that same confidence with young Callahan and any WR? We hired him because we believed he has the ability to scheme and call an elite offense. I’d rather trust him to identify guys who he can develop in later rounds based on traits he likes outta his WRs. the sweet spot for WRs is 20-50 area anyways. It’s kinda like TE. Yea a great WR is valuable, but do I need to spend a top 10 pick to get a great WR? Recent draft history has overwhelmingly says no. Last year for all the righful hype of zay, JSN, and Jordan Addison. Tank dell and puka nukua proved to be as good or better than the first rounders. Protect the passer, the rest will come.
  14. Please for the love of god New England. Make a trade with Minnesota so that you don't ruin Drake Maye.
  1. Load more activity