All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Lions shelling out the big bucks.
  3. “If I win the lottery, I won’t tell anyone. But there will be signs”
  4. i believe this is going to be a steal deal after next season. F yes.
  5. Not according to the Cowboys. Dallas was debating between their 12th and 13th players on their board. They did not zone in on “defensive tackle no matter what”.
  6. Day before the draft in Detroit and Brad Holmes comes in with the steel chair! Maybe Goff extension for the hat trick?
  7. And here's the thing...If that were a top 10 pick, I'd totally get that. I think the upgrade in talent is legit and worthwhile. 17 still puts you in some generally "okay" value return on the pick. But I think it's a fairly easy / cheap enterprise to get from say 31 to 21 where there's not really a change in talent level for me from 17. Call miami, offer a couple of 4ths this year and a third next year, or a third and 4th this year and you'll get up there. We once got from 31 to 18 for a third round pick.....it just feels like such underwhelming value.
  8. I don't know the statistics and honestly have not watched Daniels throw as many deep passes as Penix. At the very least I would call Penix very good in the category, if not elite, so that is some high praise for Daniels.
  9. Doubt he'll get as much but have to imagine that Sewell contract will be a factor in Darrisaw's too.
  10. Really good deal for both sides. Sewell is a free agent at 29 and could renegotiate before then if he wants. Detroit gets the prime of the best young OT in football for a nominal bump on the established market.
  11. The real question is do the Bengals regret passing on him for Chase? Someone should make a thread about that.
  12. Make the rickshaws free and I'll consider it...It's already a long walk, now made longer....
  13. It's a big unsolved question. Maybe you could do something using the McCormick skybridge? But that's like a mile walk to travel a 1/4 mile direct, pretty sure at least half of our local fans would go cardiac with that kind of trek. And there are bars and restaurants up and down Michigan straight west of there but (sorry MMike you're not going to undestand this one either) I can't really imagine people wandering over that way after (it's a whole 1km!) or before a game.
  14. Statistically I think Jayden Daniels is right there with him or even superior.
  15. I am expecting it to be Micah Hyde from Iowa. And I won't be happy.
  16. Yep, a second and a high third can do some real good. The pick swap gives you a possible upgrade in player quality and a major WR hole.
  17. Do you want me to show you all of Drake Maye's bad throws? Every QB has bad throws. The biggest knock on Penix is not his ability to play QB, its his ability to stay healthy. Also, bringing up the CFP Championship, where Washington's defense allowed two 40+ yard TD runs on back to back drives to start the game is not the best example. Sure he didn't play great, but he was playing from a deficit against the best team in the nation from start to finish. Sometimes that's how the cookie crumbles. I will say this, Penix is the best deep ball thrower in the draft and its not close. I have watched him A LOT. His footwork, release and accuracy on his deep throws is elite. He throws with good rhythm and has really good pocket awareness too. Also, I don't care how close they are drafted together, Nix is not on the same level as Penix. If not for Penix's injury history, he would be more highly sought out, IMO.
  18. I think he's celebrating Amon Ra's contract since that sets his floor basically.
  19. Good for him, he's worth every penny for Detroit. God am I glad Howie get's things down early. Devonta and Mailata would've cost way more if we waited.
  1. Load more activity