All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I liked both of those movies. Superman Returns is ok as a stand-alone family Superman. Both better than CM.
  3. 2019 WR Corps

MVS has gotten 8 snaps this preseason.
  4. Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

By my calculations it appears @bigjohnson2009 time has expired a couple hours ago?
  5. 2019 WR Corps

That run/pass % on is gross, but fingers crossed that's sans Aaron Rodgers numbers. Love the personnel groupings. Not a fan of the McVay 90%+ 11 personnel or even Mac's 75% (though it did work). I understand 11 personnel is probably the most efficient personnel but I think the 50-60% range is good there. I like attacking defenses using variation. Attack all blades of grass at every level of the field and with multiple groupings of personnel.
  6. Training Camp 2019 news and discussion.

OLB Jayrone Elliot has been added to our roster in place of now injured Lavon Hooks
  7. 2019 WR Corps

I might be alone on a rock here, but I was kind of expecting more reps/production for MVS this preseason. I know he's penciled in as a starter, but still. I saw G-Mo get plenty of action, but can't say the same for young Marquez.
  8. 2018/2019 EPL Thread

Lets go Palace! ManU is my team, but you gotta love the underdog.
  9. Correct. I think this is spot on. Dang I'm kind of admiring how ballin' it would be if I was in the cult. Would have been very well-played so far.
  10. Yeah, this was my gaslight reference. Said VMD’s claim would be weak, but his own claim doesn’t even exist yet.
  11. You Are Wrong About Lamar Jackson - Warren Sharp

Wilson gets brought up because he came into the league with RG3, Kaepernick, Tebow was still around, Vick with the Eagles. And he's a great runner. But as you said, he was always a good pocket passer.
  12. Training Camp 2019 News & Updates

Talks of trading jeffrey after jjaw went off in preseason. I dont think howie would ever do that though.
  13. And you. One of that five is 100% the converter. But Counselor motivated me twice. Your own invest, coupled with Counselor’s ability, and the individual knowledge of those left in the game, the likelihood of me being the converter is substantially low because no one I would recruit was converted, and managed to skirt the invests. Know who goes for perpetual AFKers when he is Cult? Bcb. Know who has been howling since D2? VMD. Carl, well, his recent gaslight attempts are faltering, but bcb and VMD just seem worse. Bet MVP that it’s one of the first two.
  14. Carl gives me some pause because he's essentially claiming his only ability is the one I was granted as a secondary effect for earning the tactics contact, if I'm reading it right. However, vmd hasn't stated anything at all other than getting a drink hit
  15. Best Stadiums to Experience?

It's not that bad. Proper layers take care of the cold. It's driving on snow and ice that I hate about winter.
  16. I worded that wrong, I meant you guys were the only ones not revealed as either Whiterun or Orc due to my sensor.
  17. I want to hear vmd's claim before voting him but that may be my direction right now. I think it's Carl or vmd
  18. Given that logic and the weak weak weak claim by VMD that's my vote. Next preference would be BCB.
  19. I’m obviously getting hit tonight. So do great my friends
  20. The thing that gives me pause about bcb is that his claim is a HUGE risk since if anyone visited him at all this game they could confirm or deny it
  21. BCB, Swag, VMD, Counselor ^ literally the only non-whiterun non-orc guys left not counting possible converts
  22. Well I hope that gun doesn’t have a bullet in the chamber if you are voting me
  23. How should the Cowboys handle Zeke?

Insiders are all saying Zeke going to sign for big money soon.
  1. Load more activity