All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Preseason, Week 3: VIKINGS (2-0) vs Cardinals (1-1)

Adam Thielen isn't playing??
  3. Fiba World Cup 2019 Thread

@MookieMonstah has been saying how certain victory is for weeks.
  4. You Are Wrong About Lamar Jackson - Warren Sharp

I don't disagree with you at all. I meant to say that yes, you're right.
  5. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

No it's not. Between those MVPs and 2009 he had a decade straight of 286 total TDs, 215 INTs and 98 total fumbles. For a decade, he averaged basically as many turnovers per game as he did TDs. He also was an Owens like cancer for many years between his retirement drama and his drinking problems, including the 97 super bowl.
  6. Yeah, Orca is just memeing scum at this point. But, it’s unclear if he’s the last Orc, or if he was recruited to Erik last night. Instinct is telling me it’s Bcb and he recruited Danger, VMD, and Rack, while Orca is just abysmal and an Orc.
  7. 2019 WR Corps

I mean, 2014 was another one of those "historic WR years" and there were a bunch of high end guys in the 2nd too.
  8. Things other than Redskins

I'll be in Claredon tonight visiting my cousin who just moved there last month. We're going to watch the Miami/UF game.
  9. Titania Keeper League - Year 7 prep

@Titans fan 617 @titans_5 @TitanSlim @ragevsuall17 @tntitans4life17 @ttitansfan4life @grizzans3222 @RuskieTitan @TJM217 @Titansfan_13 Just tagging everyone to verify everyone is alright with the draft being held at 7 central on Labor Day. Also to remind everyone to get their keepers to me by Thursday at the latest.
  10. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

And I say that’s absolutely ridiculous for many reasons. 1. He’s playing a new position 2. What they wanted him to do in college made it difficult to put up gaudy sack numbers , not even counting his shoulder injuries but he certainly made guys like Chase Winovich and Devin Bush a lot of money. 3. He’s still incredibly young . 4. He’s had at least two reps where he for sure beat his man but the QB got the ball away very quick. 5. It’s his first games in the NFL 6. And most important, it’s pre-season. i’ve seen What I needed to see. The athleticism and get off is there. He’s relentless and has shown some decent hand work. This really should be a non issue.
  11. I hope not. I’m going up there with two titans fans. If the Browns lose I will neeeeeeeeever hear the end of it. It’s been pretty constant trash talk leading up to the game.
  12. All I'm saying is there's no contradiction in Swag's story.
  13. 2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

My guess is Kirksey and a pick gets traded for a starter on the OL.
  14. 20 team league strategy, please

What’s the starting lineup and what kind of scoring....standard, half ppr or full ppr?
  15. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

In 2009 he was one of two players ever with three league MVPs (and the only one with three straight) and was having a career year that many thought would culminate in a second ring. He absolutely was in the GOAT discussion and any suggestion to the contrary is revisionism.
  16. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

The stats for the QB were not inflated in the 1990s as this is the case now. We've been talking a lot about the rules since 2004, but the safety rule since 2011 has a big impact on the NFL too, since the defenses can not hit the receiver in the middle of the field as before otherwise you'll have a 15 yards penalty,a big fine and maybe a suspension. Easier to pass in the middle of the field now.
  17. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

He wasn't a serious GOAT candidate in 2009 either
  18. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

If I cared about twitter, I would upload one of the other 100 plays and say: Mystery solved ! Gary couldn't make plays in the Big Ten because he gets stoned by rookies from Southeastern Missouri Tech.
  19. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

I believe that Brett Favre is at least a top 10 QB ever, but yeah, he's not in the discussion for the best ever. I think Favre would have been better in the 2000s if Mike Holmgren would have stayed in Green Bay.
  20. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

And?
  21. You Are Wrong About Lamar Jackson - Warren Sharp

I think you are confusing someone being called an amazingly accurate passer with being called a good pocket QB. Wilson was always a pocket QB who could make plays with his legs. Lamar is not that type at least not yet they have completely different styles. Age isn't as important as experience. Jackson will be 23 in 4 months anyway so by next season with 1.5 years of starting in the NFL and 3 years of starting in college we'll pretty much know if he is a Wilson type QB or who he appears to be. Which doesn't mean he can't throw for 3000 yards and have 25 TD and be successful he just probably won't ever look like a Russell Wilson/Steve Young back there.
  1. Load more activity