All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think it’s still 50-50 if they draft one in the first 2 rounds.
  3. I watched that 20 times and I still don't know how I feel about them ..........
  4. I loved Higgins. One of my favorite receivers over the last decade. He caught almost everything thrown to him. I will always hate how hue/freddie and KS DNP’d him so often in favor of guys who did nothing.
  5. It almost looked like he had no idea he was supposed to block defenders in some of those clips. Hope it's mostly bad coaching.
  6. I'm calling my shot on this one
  7. A definite no to trading up that far. Packers need IOL, S, ILB, RB and all of those positions will have very good players available through rounds 2 and 3. I don't even see anyone I'd fall in love with (as a 12th overall pick). Maybe you get Arnold, but there might be DeJean at 25. Fuaga could be there at 12, but so might Fautanu at 25. Same with Verse/Turner when Chop Robinson could be at 25. I can see a trade up, but only a smaller one up to pick 20-22 if guys like Arnold or Mitchell are still there. I would normally be interested if a top 3 WR was at 12 (Harrison, Nabers, Odunze) but this year with who we already have - I'll pass for value at a thinner position group. I do think WR should not be totally neglected for years though. I'd look for a WR again in 2025, to keep restocking young talent there. Finally, given Denver (who have #12) need a TE, CB and QB, I cannot see any way they can be persuaded to move back.
  8. The all black unis look super clean,especially with the new alt helmet. That blue really makes it pop. It's a GO for me 👍
  9. I think Wilson's height (6'4"), his (relative) skinniness (233 and he might have played lighter) and his violent tackling style, means injuries will continue to pile up for him. Excellent player when healthy, though.
  10. Hadn't seen this before, but if coincides very nicely with my recent comments that I want to take both Trotter and Eicheberg for maximum flexibility. You could do a Colson/Trotter combo, as well. I feel the ILB room could be totally transformed with either pair.
  11. Completely same boat as you regarding o vs d. If you have two good players, and your grading system or whatever doesn't favor one over the other the offensive player should be prioritized for what it can do as a secondary benefit for the most important player on your roster. Anything and everything you can do to improve the situation for the QB is worth while. As for the mock itself, I love it and want to take it home and build it a cute little house in the backyard and have it forever. Even like the trade up which suprises me, but if it fell like that I'd be thrilled. As for Alt falling... I think this is going to be a weird draft, that people probably talk about for a while. There are some high end talents at lots of positions and mostly along the offense. There are more than normal high grades on QB (almost as good as 2021!) There are more than normal amounts of teams in need of a QB in the draft. All kinds of stars aligning for weird **** to go down. How weird (good) would it be if the Falcons got bumped to the end of round 1 for tampering for Kirk Cousins? Also would be objectively hilarious to pay a penalty for that particular prize.
  12. Today
  13. @TheKillerNacho also please change the following lineups Start QB Stroud Change ILB starters to this Jack campbell, nick bolton Bench willie gay
  14. I keep hearing how Jones needs to move to LT…and I guess I’d like to point out that this really isn’t needed….maybe not even preferable, dare I say it. You move him from right tackle to left and that means there are 3 positional changes, or 60 percent of your line, from the getgo. Jones is a very good run blocker, and you can argue that this strength is more vital from the right side. The whole team turned around when he took over for Chucks (good riddance). Now, I am reading a lot of ‘the Steelers must draft a right tackle’ opinions, both amateur and ‘professional’. They kicker is Fittipaldo saying that the Steelers would pass on Penn State LT Fashanu if he falls to them. To me, this would actual be an ideal scenario, wherein Jones can stay where he is and Fashanu can compete against Moore until he is ready to take the spot. I like Ray, but that is a rather ludicrous statement. The Steelers should be much more focused on the flexibility they have in the draft because of Jones, not the ‘necessity’ of moving him to the left side.
  15. Trade Alert! Bots give WR Amari Cooper Predators give S28th 4th I accept @TheKillerNacho @RandyMossIsBoss Upon trade completion please sign WR Allen Lazard (NYJ) as wr3, and move everyone else up
  16. A couple of draft sims I have run has occasionally had Newton there, while Barton and DeJean have gone. I wouldn't be against taking Newton at 25
  17. I've been thinking about going back to Skyrim as well. Even downloaded it on my PC just haven't jumped the shark yet. It's one of those games I'm almost scared to start playing because I end up sinking so much time into it. I don't even know how many hundreds of hours ive played between all the remasters.
  18. @Karnage84 nEvER said YOu Didn't dO wEll
  19. I went Nate Wiggins - Need to keep coach Flo happy
  20. Do you think he’d (or any rookie QB) would have enough to work with here? I mean we could come back and get someone like Worthy or Legett with our 2nd pick maybe, but let’s say we don’t - who’s he throwing to and who’s protecting him? I think we have a massive issue with our roster
  21. Link? Quote? this disappoints me
  22. Seems like good work from the Front Office to me, nobody seems to know who were eyeing up and that’s better for us. Lot of smoke screens right now 🙂
  23. One more thing, as I’m watching more PSU. If you want to feel better about the QB options in front of us next week, just keep in mind that there are people who consider Drew Allar a contender for one of the top QB slots next year. That dude is an absolute tomato can. I would absolutely concede that their receivers were pretty weak last year — but damn, he’s just not good. And he’s 2025 QB2 for NFL Draft Buzz right now. Yikes. The RB Singleton (#10) has some juice though. I liked that kid last year as a freshman, and he still stands out pretty well on this year’s tape too. He’ll be another 2025 guy, probably.
  24. Love listening to Greg Cosell. He has a different take on Trotter compared to Simms.
  1. Load more activity