All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This year has been weird for QBs. If the league wasn’t so desperate I wouldn’t have been surprised if the 3rd best QB was available when the Raiders picked. Now they’ll be lucky to get the 5th best one. I think that’s a reason the offseason haven’t really moved the needle for me. The top 4 guys seem completely out of reach with the Raiders having to settle for either the fifth or sixth option. It’s low key depressing.
  3. re. AD Mitchell: https://x.com/prettyrickey213/status/1781015843536548290
  4. I think Fashanu will be the pick for some reason.
  5. Everyone leave some Spotted Cow and curds out for Gutey Claus.
  6. I don’t doubt his mind is, the body is what scares me.
  7. Im cool with the Falcons trade and draft i like both players.
  8. The Medical scare me and it would make me take Latu off the board.
  9. I love that there's some Odunze love in the building! If MHJ doesn't magically fall to us, and Alt is gone I want Odunze no doubt about it. Random thing I thought about after watching our draft presser... Cally was talking about evaluating some guys that had better Junior years than Senior years and when you pair that with Ran and Cally pounding the table that there are startable tackles/OLine in the later rounds, I wouldn't be surprised if Brandon Coleman from TCU is a top target for us early on day 3. He played all over the line at guard and tackle. I think his versatility is going to be something we really value.
  10. I just want to make it known, that I believe Washington will trade down from #2 to somewhere else. I'm not 100% sure where, or who. I don't think it will be the Raiders, but it might be either Arizona or Minny. Gonna go with my gut & say Arizona @4.
  11. @Ward4HOF and @bigben07MVP…yes Queens contract was the highest but that’s because the Steelers rarely dip their toes in the higher levels of FA. They can right now(hence the possible Aiyuk deal) and probably will again next offseason.
  12. As happy as i would be to trade for Hendrickson as a falcon fan i know our coward of a GM won't do it and has failed at it already for 4 years. Maybe something like 8 for 18 + Hendrickson. That puts trey = to a 2nd round value. Then at 18 Falcons take 1 of Latu, Turner, or Verse whoever falls there to us. Fix this fricken passrush once and for all. Will never happen though as said i don't trust our GM at all to get a edge rusher and i feel we will pass on one completely in round 1 this year for a WR, CB, or DT which would be ignorant.
  13. From what you are saying, it sounds like deception or misleading an employer is a part of the plan. Essentially getting useful info to leave and use. That’s fraud. Involving someone else to help sounds like conspiracy to commit fraud. Not a legal expert but that would be my understanding of how that would play out. If they could prove you intentionally misled at any point working for them you’d lose. This is why a lot of companies offered phones and computers. It’s their data to look through and find a reason to screw you for any reason.
  14. Wonder how many more years of "Brady being our QB chatter" we're going to have to endure lol
  15. Give me a trade down, Either Latham or Mims at T, javon baker at WR in the 2nd or 3rd round & I’ll be happy
  16. Exactly.... I guess its been a while now but Carson Palmer did this this with the exact organization and it worked out for him.
  17. Pretty sure they'd be able to ask for a portion of his signing bonus back if he did that.
  18. Today more than ever we must choose paths that keep our minds clear from garbage. When I read something so wrong it makes my brain hurt, I just imagine that person is a robot, AI program, or just saying stuff that is intentionally wrong. Regardless of which, there are waves in the ocean to surf, weights at the gym to lift, pull up bars in the park, weird Tweener college players' film, 22 man 9er film, books, and decent shows out there. I try not to waste my time with silly season. It is getting more challenging by the day. Anyhow, I want to thank the participants of this board for not being sensationalists or blatantly stupid. I appreciate it.
  19. Verse. But i probably wouldn't take either as high as they're likely to go. Turner is the best edge rusher and i don't love him either.
  20. Jer'Zhan is his name and Johnny is his nick name. Both correct to the best of my knowledge.
  21. To be fair, on some of Penix throws, Odunze effectively has to play DB to go up and win the ball. But that doesn't really fit that context either.
  22. I never thought that Howie would pay a running back in FA either. Let me dream one last night Pete.
  23. Been re-watching/researching the guys that we seem most likely to land at our pick. Am I the only one who didn’t realize Graham Barton as a center has a RAS of 10?
  1. Load more activity