All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If I were moving up from 9 this year it’d probably only be for Alt. WR is too deep this year and we have too little capital for me to sell. I’d give our 2025 2 to do go from 9 to 5, but I also suspect LA will have better offers than that from other teams.
  3. Even more rare, what about elasticity ( widening throwing windows due to angles)
  4. The entire post was good but I specifically agree with this point here. When college football season finished I had him and Daniels for that matter 2nd round prospects, then I crept both of them up as late 1st-early 2nd round for the 5th year option effect. Now I've talked myself into being ok with JJ at #11 if he is there but that is the highest I'm willing to go, trading up to even #8 or 9 is too much imo, Even at 11 I recognize it is a reach but with Den,Oak,Sea,NO, LAR, and PITT between our picks I've decided it's worth the reach. which I know is not popular take on here but ah well. Only 2 QB's worth trading up for imo are Maye and Williams
  5. WRs I like in the First Keon Coleman, Xavier Worthy, Ricky Pearsall, Adonai Mitchell, Brian Thomas Jr., Xavier Leggette, Id be cool with Jalynn Polk or Roman Wilson as well, although I’d want to trade back(unlikely) or trade up in the second for them.
  6. Idk, maybe it’s time to stop solely blaming the OL? He’s had a fairly terrible pressure-to-sack ratio since college. Only so much the OL can do.
  7. Don't be afraid to be made fun of. Just give me your best shot at what you can see happening that almost nobody sees coming.
  8. I posted my top ten CB's if we go that route. Assuming JJ, Maye, and Williams is gone I would probably go for a safe 10 year starter type of pick like IOL or IDL, I'm really high on Edge Latu so if we deemed his medicals ok, that would probably be my BPA. I'm sorry I'm responding to this so late I don't remember how the draft played out to start this topic.
  9. This adds absolutely nothing to the conversation but I just feel like these two videos belong next to each other.
  10. Who said anything about taking a lower-rated DL? I did not. With the attention to QB and WR, I expect the value to be on the lines.
  11. 1 CB Nate Wiggins Clemson 1st 2 CB Quinyon Mitchell Toledo 1st 3 DB Cooper DeJean Iowa 1st 4 CB Kool-Aid McKinstry Alabama 1st 5 CB Terrion Arnold Alabama 1st 6 CB Kamari Lassiter Georgia 1st-2nd 7 CB Ennis Rakestraw jr Missouri 1st-2nd 8 CB T.J. Tampa Iowa State 2nd 9 CB D.J. James Auburn 2nd 10 CB Josh Newton TCU 2nd This is my top ten
  12. OL I get if the value is there, and I have a hunch that unless there’sa real run that how we’d lean. But why would we take a lower ranked DL player at a position that we have more strength? We need, in reality 2 WRs it would be nice if one had some day 1 impact ability. There’s also a big difference in players being there at 32 and being there at 64. By 64 you’re likely missing out on guys like Corley, Walker, R. Wilson. Looking at players like Johnny Wilson who have a obvious flaw. Drafting a mid round WR increases the odds that, as you always say, they won’t contribute until year 2.
  13. On Thursday I'm planning on making barbacoa tacos following the recipe here: https://fiestamarket.com/en/barbacoa-beef/ Is there a real difference between cooking the beef in a crock pot vs. on the stove? Like will it really affect the quality of the meal? Side note, from that same site, I made the salsa verde the other day and it was fantastic. And so easy to make. Big salsa verde guy over here. I'm also contemplating making home made tortillas to go with this, but that may be a bit ambitious. I'll have to have some others on hand if it doesn't go well.
  14. Update: he’s good. Obviously this is the high end of his potential outcomes, but lots of young Bobby Wagner vibes. I like him a lot.
  15. Spoiler for hoh part 2....theres a reason why i capped the deadline for tuesday I bet people can guess the game
  16. I know you've all been waiting with bated breath for my Taylor Swift The Tortured Poet Department review so, after first listen, here it is.... It's pretty solid. I'd give it a B-. The production is flawless, as you would expect from reigning three time Grammy producer of the year Jack Antonoff. Everything sounds really good even though I didnt really care for some of it. Lyrically there's some really good and some really bad. There's quite a few lines I can tell are gonna crush with her audience. The standout line for me was, "All my friends smell like weed or babies." That's such a good, relatable 30ish year old line IMO. The couple of clear Kelce/football references are definitely eyerollers. She also seemed to have discovered the F word. None of them seemed necessary but they'll make a bunch of Southern Evangelical mothers clutch their pearls and overreact so that's fun. At 30ish songs and two hours it's probably a bit overly ambitious. Probably should have been three seperate albums. Felt like a Taylor Swift playlist on random rather than one cohesive album. I feel like there's an A- Taylor Swift album somewhere in there (Folklore-ish) and another A- Lana Del Rey album in there (Evermore-ish) and then just a throw away C- pop album (Midnights-ish).
  17. As I said in the other thread, I'm usually more accepting of new things than most folks here. These are a travesty.
  18. There are a few tight ends I like in this draft, but any day two tight ends will probably annoy me
  19. I’ll give the Pels credit. Whooping a teams *** 6 times in one season is really something.
  20. Shaq Barrett. He did well behind Von/Ware but I dont think any fan ever saw him turning into the monster he became in Tampa.
  21. Dalton Risner: “I showed up there (Minnesota), and their four-year starter, within three weeks, I beat him out for the job, ended up trading him away, and I played 11 games. I thought things would change this offseason, here I am, in April, about to be May and I don’t have a job and it’s unfortunate." BleedingPurple.com
  22. How upset would you be if we pass on edge in the 1st for either nabers, odunze, mitchell, or arnold.
  23. Today
  24. Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama Cooper DeJean, Iowa Mike Sainristil, Michigan Khyree Jackson, Oregon Audric Estime, Notre Dame Ray Davis, Kentucky Isaac Guerendo, Louisville Malachi Corley, Western Kentucky Roman Wilson, Michigan Ja'Lynn Polk, Washington Marcus Rosemary-Jacksaint, Georgia Austin Booker, Kansas Mo Kamara, Colorado State Jalyx Hunt, Houston Christian Jordan Morgan, Arizona Patrick Paul, Houston Kiran Amegadjie, Yale Dominick Puni, Kansas Brandon Coleman, TCU Tanor Bortolini, Wisconsin
  1. Load more activity