All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, but Julio Jones' real name is Quintorris while Julio is a nickname and we never had this problem then.
  3. Quick mock from PFN; No trades My Draft Picks 29. Johnny Newton DT Illinois- Jer’Zhan is arguably my top DT in this draft, even over Byron Murphy. He can play both the pass and the run. He’s the DT I think Holmes and Campbell thought Onwuzurike was going to be. 61. Bralen Trice EDGE Washington- Trice is just productive. Returned to school last year because he felt he had unfinished business and just continued to produce. Would love him opposite Hutch. 73. Kamari Lassiter CB Georgia- I’ve been higher on Lassiter than most. His film is just solid top to bottom. He does everything well. I don’t think he has the boom/bust potential of most high end CBs, I just think he’ll be a solid starter for 8-10 years. 164. Qwan’Tez Stiggers CB Toronto (CFL)- I like Stiggers. He has upside. I don’t think he’s a day two pick. But day 3, I take the gamble, especially after taking Lassiter. Davis/Lassiter/Stiggers/Moseley with Branch/Robertson in the slot. That’s deep with talent. 201. Dylan McMahon OG NC State- I really like McMahon. I don’t know why he isn’t graded/mocked higher but I think he can be a starting guard in this league. Would love to develop him. 205. Tip Reiman TE Illinois- TE might not be a need with LaPorta as an all pro and Brock Wright signed for 3 years, but Reiman is good and can push Wright/Mitchell for TE2. Good blocker, good hands. 249. Frank Crum OT Wyoming- Developmental OT that can hopefully provide depth at T where we seem to lack depth. Top 4 picks go defense, double up at DL and DB. Last 3 picks go offense, and gain some OL depth for Fraley to coach up. Did not draft WR, just didn’t fall that way in this mock for me.
  4. I didn't think a trade-up was a realistic possibility a month ago. However, if the right player drops into the 20s I think Brad Holmes might take a shot at moving up. Some folks have talked about a trade that involves next years first round pick to jump ahead of the Colts but that would be pretty bold even for Brad Holmes. I think a trade-up to #20 is the most likely scenario for me.
  5. I said back then that I would love to have either one, but picked Chase if I had to. I remember coming up with elaborate trades to somehow get both, lol.
  6. Worthy would have to be tyreek hill and that's one helluva outlier
  7. I’m with you on this one. Woodson is in the HoF because he could do it all, and maintained it for so long. Hyde was a solid football player but was a very good one when used correctly. Wood was a killer in any system and had the rare combination of great instincts, understanding of the game, toughness and elite athleticism. DeJean might be a bit of a mid ground between those two players but very few will ever play at the level and have the career Woodson did. I think in the right role, the kid from Iowa could be a very real impact player and also contribute on ST early on. Wouldn’t be unhappy if that’s how it shakes out later today.
  8. https://x.com/steelersdepot/status/1783503535310835725?s=46&t=qcRuXjH2St1oLeP8Aph7Og Merrill Hodge on Graham Barton “That is the best football player I’ve seen in the draft.”
  9. Not whatsoever. We had viable OL options the past few years, they have just been riddled with injuries along the line late in the season.
  10. wasn't Michael Other the left tackle for the Ravens...? lol
  11. Part of the rumor was that he was really irresponsible about it and didn’t manage it as well as he should. I’m assuming part of that was partying and eating like crap. It was more of a sign of immaturity in the way he managed his diabetes than the diabetes itself being an issue. That was my interpretation anyway.
  12. Rams just popped out on the internet.
  13. Plugging in pick 25 here: https://espnanalytics.com/draft-predictor/draft_predictor_by_pick.html Chance that Penix is available is over 20%. To me that's the reason to trade down for someone who wants him (NE at 34? Arizona at 27?) Then you have Laitu/Verse at over 20% and a small chance at byron murphy and Troy Fautanu. In all, I think it's more likely than not that one of these players will be there even though the consensus is that they won't. The fallback for me is Guyton. DeJean will be long gone.
  14. I'd be surprised to see this regime pick a first round corner
  15. The only wish I have is that Aiyuk is still a Niner by the end of this week
  16. Because we are talking about Dan Moore at LT vs Joe Alt at LT And I have said I would draft Fashanu and keep Broderick on the right side if the opportunity was there.
  17. I just saw the same person who said Chop Robinson isn't a good pick for the Rams because he didn't have enough sacks say that Dallas Turner would fall in the draft because his sacks weren't impressive. Silly season indeed.
  18. My friend I take today off so I can sleep a bit later then I am not back until Monday 😂
  19. Not the point. You are wasting Woodson's gifts having him be a man corner.
  20. Don't like Barton at 18, he's not a top 20 player in this class. I'm good with Franklin at 49, had they gone defense at 18 then Rosengarten would make a lot of sense at 49 Love Ruke at 80, I don't think he'll last that long, but stranger things have happened in the draft. I wouldn't hate Ruke at 49 honestly. I get the reasoning for Theo Johnson at 97, go for the athletic upside that you don't need to contribute right away, I just don't think the Bengals would do that. Ray Davis is a possibility at 115. Wouldn't hate it, wouldn't love it. Wouldn't take him over Coleman, Eichenberg, Ulofoshio, Richardson, and maybe even Boyd. Would much rather go with Jaylan Wright if they went RB here. Would like Dorlus had they not gone with Ruke at 80. Barton at 18 sinks this to a C grade for me if the Bengals did it this way. Given the board, I would have gone: 18. Johny Newton, DT, Illinois 49. Roger Rosengarten, OT, Washington 80. Cedric Gray, LB, North Carolina 97. Brenden Rice, WR, USC 115. Jaylan Wright, RB, Tennessee Hindsight alternative 18. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 49. Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon 80. Ruke Orhorhoro, DT, Clemson 97. Jaylan Ford, LB, Texas 115. Jaylan Wright, RB, Tennessee
  21. Our friend Billy Spikes wants to battle https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1783511080485974241
  22. i said early on that the Chargers and Harbaugh would be our ultimate trade target, with Harbaugh keeping McCarthy out of the AFC West and as a competitor to them. we'll see if that's how it goes down, or whether there is a truly wild card out there none of us ever saw coming.
  23. If you are referring the Charles Woodson, then how about no! When he came out of college, he could play any way you wanted at CB. He was an absolute stud. Was he better when he could sit back, read and react, yes. But he could lock guys down.
  1. Load more activity