All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. We gotta watch the Heat with no Butler and the Pels with no Zion in the playoffs.. Basketball gods really not on our side
  3. Larry Nance just pushed a dude and the refs didn’t call anything. I get allowing them to play but might want to call such an obvious play
  4. Stafford for now but that will probably change soon.
  5. There's the correct response to prancing...
  6. Washington Commanders QB Jayden Daniels. It's remarkable how much stronger the AFC QBs are.
  7. Who was the better safety all-time?
  8. How did this happen? If I had to pick... I guess it would be Dak? But that doesn't feel right. It really is hard to tell.
  9. I thought they should’ve taken Penei over Ja’Marr. I was wrong. The Bengals got it right, although they really couldn’t have gotten it terribly wrong there.
  10. When is game development ever that smooth. Both projects are in active development with different teams, Tim Cain is co-directing the outer worlds 2 (THE FALLOUT GUY) and I'd imagine both ship by 2026. But OW2 is up to 2K. I have no idea what Josh Sawyer is doing rn since he wrapped up with pentiment, probably Avowed something but no idea.
  11. My suggestion for replacement stuff would be to look for closed restaurants that are auctioning off their used stuff. Sure, some of it may be banged up, but a friend of mine got an entire 12-piece brand new steak knife set, a 24 stainless steel mixing bowl set, 4 chefs knives, 2 88 oz iron cooking pots with 20" handles, 4 8" iron skillets, four large stock pots and a few other high quality items for a little $110 in an auction. Just food for thought, no pun intended.
  12. I don’t think he’s talented enough to be a diva. He reminds me on-field of the crappier Steve Smith (NYG). Good player, but if Steve Smith were a knucklehead, he wouldn’t have really been worth keeping around.
  13. Todd did say news was going soon, but yeah could see it launching September with a big patch. Hoping June or July though
  14. My suggestion would be to look for closed restaurants that are auctioning off their used stuff. Sure, some of it may be banged up, but a friend of mine got an entire 12-piece brand new steak knife set, a 24 stainless steel mixing bowl set, 4 chefs knives, 2 88 oz iron cooking pots with 20" handles, 4 8" iron skillets, four large stock pots and a few other high quality items for a little $110 in an auction. Just food for thought, no pun intended.
  15. Does Sewell fix the problem of Jonah Williams (who sucked at the time), Quinton Spain, Trey Hopkins, and Hakeem Adenije? Joe got rocked in the early years because the line was terrible from 1-5. I don’t think being awful “only” 2-5 + losing a top 3-5 receiver in the league would be a positive swing.
  16. This ☝️ Dillard's on such a low ebb that it would be foolish for GB to pass up talent counting on this guy turning it around.
  17. It has a disc drive, it can play certain xbox 360 and original xbox games if you care or if you have the discs. Starfield has a DLC coming out probably by I'd imagine no later than september? You can pre-order it wait for marketing at the very least. Enjoy starfield, enjoy the eventual mod support.
  18. You’ll get more or less out of it depending on your tv and how new it is. but that’s moreso for high frame rate games .
  19. The brand isn't strong enough for a letter. H? THERE ARE LIKE 3 HOUSTON SPORTS TEAMS. My last name is houston so I would buy this hat. I'm a special case though.
  20. 32 Kansas City Chiefs Ja'Lynn Polk Washington · WR · Junior (RS) Polk is a personal favorite -- and I keep hearing his name from football people I trust. There's uncertainty in the Chiefs' wide receiver room, especially given Rashee Rice's legal issue. Texas Tech product Patrick Mahomes gets a former Red Raider who spent the past three seasons at Washington, making countless big plays throughout the 2023 Huskies' run to the national title game. https://www.nfl.com/news/peter-schrager-2024-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-giants-leap-up-for-j-j-mccarthy-vikings-stick-and-pick-cb-qb
  1. Load more activity