All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah, I saw y'all's CB room on Ourlads and instantly was like, "THATS A NEED"
  3. Thats a fine take to have, but if there was ever a situation that the "less believable" fighter to sneak one out, wouldnt the Battle Royal be the spot?
  4. I'm actually digging the number font. A minor detail but it's dope to me.
  5. Been no media connection to Maye and the Raiders.
  6. Just hit this stupid AI over the head with a proper shovel and bury it forever.
  7. I would much rather take Legette than AD Mitchell or Ladd, but I think all those guys would be gone by the time our 2nd rounder comes up & not worth taking at 31. If I could use a crystal ball and know Polk is available at 63 I would jump all over that
  8. I actually love Maxx Crosby, though from a fandom perspective, I probably should hate him. Though I would say most Chiefs fans probably have more issues with Skyy Moore than anyone else on that list.
  9. Round 2 - Christian Hayes, Braden Fiske, Junior Colson, Adisa Isaac, TJ Tampa, Cole Bishop Round 3 - Jaylen Wright, Ray Davis, Jarrian Jones, Austin Booker, Mason McCormick, Michael Hall
  10. Really appreciate you having the balls to put Jayden Daniels relatively low. I agree with that. Great job.
  11. He's also only been playing position for a few years. Could be he hasn't learned to bend yet and hasn't really needed to yet since he physically dominates most of his opponents. He is older, but is young to position.
  12. Troy Fautanu OT/OG Junior Colson LB Javon Bullard SAF Cole Bishop SAF Jalen McMillan WR Jaylen Wright RB Ruke Orhorhoro DT
  13. Will likely change but atm it’s. 1. Williams 2. Daniels 3. Maye 4. Alt 5. Arnold 6. Mitchell 7. McCarthy 8. Fautanu 9. Fuaga 10. MHJ 11. Nabers 12. Latham 13. Odunze
  14. I heard a national guy put out the scenario that 1,2 & 3 are QB's, Monti at ARI trades back with MIN, then they trade back up with us to get the WR they want. This was obviously assuming ARI has MHJ, Nabers, and Rome as very similar and not MHJ way above the other two. His point was ARI needs a WR, but they need a ton more as well, so if they got 11 and 23 or whatever 2 1st rounders MIN has, they could come back up to 7 and have the choice between the 2 remaining WR's. I obviously don't think this would ever happen but the idea has merit. I hope Alt makes it to us and we just draft him, I would be on board for drafting a RT in the 2nd or 4th as well, but I have no desire to drop further back than 11 or 12, the risk of the LT's being gone it too great if you drop back much further and we have to just fix that and by all accounts Alt fixes LT.
  15. All my nieces and nephews have a favorite toy, stuffed animal, or blanket I remind them about on occasion that they absolutely loved from when they were todlers/too young to really remember that I bought for them. None of those items were ever purchased by me or even existed in some cases. That teddy bear you used to sleep with every night? Yeah I got that for you. That train set you used to spend hours pushing around? Third birthday present from me. That blanket your parents wrapped you up in and somehow always stopped you from crying? You're welcome. Oh you don't really remember that? Funny, you used to LOVE that thing and it was from me.
  16. Alt would definitely be tough to pass on, but I think Bowers is the better overall player. Would be a win/win situation either way though. I really think Bowers has HOF type potential and is undoubtedly the best TE prospect I've ever seen coming into the draft. We definitely need to improve at OT, but it's also a bit overrated to have an elite LT to be a successful team. Just about every top team has a great QB and a great TE it seems. If we like Penix and think he could be our franchise QB, I don't think I'd want to risk trading back. Sounds good on paper, but there are too many whispers of teams (Vikings, Broncos, Raiders, Falcons, Seahawks) being interested in him to play that game. We've missed out on QB's in years past, if the Saints like the guy, they have to take him without overthinking it with trade backs. Maybe it would still work out, but it wouldn't be a risk I'd want to take if Penix is their target on day 1.
  17. Yeah, I mean, I hate being harsh on the guy. He shouldn't have started as a rookie, and I think it was an admirable effort considering. In the right system, he's probably a top level backup for ages in the league. The game isn't too big for him in general. And I respect backup QBs. The difference between putting AOC or Ryan Lindley out there in a pinch can be the difference between winning or losing a game or two and making or missing the playoffs. Two of my favorite QBs in the league to root for in recent times are have been underdog backups- Mike White and Davis Mills. There's something satisfying about watching someone scrap and lunch above their weight class and not wind up totally broken and embarrassed. Someone can go dig it up- I actually wanted to send Houston something for Davis Mills after Carr left since I knew we weren't going to draft a QB early last year. So I certainly mean no disrespect to any backup QB, AOC included. But they simply are not 1st round talent guys and for anyone to say so is just silly to me. Someone could sell me that AOC was worth a 3rd last year as opposed to a 4th/5th round grade and I could buy it. In 5 years, he may even be a "top 100" or "top 75" player from his class after guys wash out since I think he's shown he will last in the league a while. But 1st round type? No sir. That's reserved for guys who showed something truly special in college or guys who were "traits" guys who get drafted later and actually put it all together in the league. That type of retrospective approach is fine. But nothing about anything AOC did, appreciate it as I may, says that's a possibility. Definitely not today.
  18. The one question I have on Koolaid McKinstry is how the Jones Fracture affects his long speed. Apparently he played with the Jones Fracture for an extended period of time in his last season. Would the Jones fracture hinder his long speed prior to the surgery? Once the fracture is fixed and heals properly, will his long speed improved from the 4.47 time he logged at his pro day? Even the age of Google, this is hard to figure out.
  19. Sounds like a guy who is pure NE Patriots Or one who knows that maybe, just maybe his phone is bugged because Belichick is that crazy
  20. Chop Robinson - willing this pick to happen. Kris Jenkins (Cullen's nephew) Junior Colson Payton Wilson Cole Bishop Cooper DeJean - if I can't get Chop. Graham Barton Don't know enough about the guys who will go in the later rounds.
  21. I don't think Washington is taking Daniels, but we will see.
  22. Yes. And I find it annoying that AP is so enamored with Daniels or bust it feels, he's likely to pass on 2 better prospects as a result. Maye and McCarthy both need a some development time, but they will prove the cream of the 2024 crop. Confident in that.
  23. It sounds like Washington isn't budging out of #2 so the Pats better hope they go Maye in that case.
  24. Heston Kjerstad, come on down, you are next on This Prospect Is Next, Baltimore edition.
  25. https://x.com/Steelersdepot/status/1782821391798268204
  26. Agree on both. Latham has slow feet and lack awareness. Looks mid compared to these other OTs Wiggins is soft. Ton of skill, but not going to help in the run game. Doesn't have that dawg in him so to speak.
  1. Load more activity