All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Oh dear. In a game everyone seems to have some sort of ability, you go with this?
  3. Preseason Week 3 GDT

http://www.nfl.com/videos/baldys-breakdowns/0ap3000001043785/Brian-Burns-continues-to-shine-in-preseason-Week-3-Baldy-s-Breakdowns I know it's just the preseason, but his athleticism is out of this world. There was a play last week against the Bills where he showed some of the most incredible bend from a pass rusher. 4 sacks in 3 games Still a little raw, needs to add more power but I have a feeling he's gonna be special
  4. I feel like Mikael has a very specific ability tailor-made for him, and I haven’t seen anyone claim it.
  5. 2019 WR Corps

Or they know what they have and aren't willing to show it to the rest of the league. Particularly the Bears and Vikings.
  6. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

You can make a case that Rivers throws too many picks to be truly elite, but he still has a better career TD-INT ratio than Roethlisberger, who is a HOF lock, and considerably better than Favre, who was in the GOAT conversation not too long ago. He has 10 interceptions in 11 career playoff games. Roethlisberger has 24 in 21, Peyton Manning had 25 in 27, hell even Brady has 34 in 40.
  7. Dolphins making everyone available for trade

It would not bother me a bit to trade Alonzo and Stills at this point, I would be a little upset if Jones were to traded and I would be flat out mad if Tunsil was to be traded.
  8. Yeah, that’s why I can’t even take his accusations marginally seriously.
  9. I’m town, some guy named Mikeal. If y’all feel lynching me is the best town play, go for it. You’ll be wrong and back pointing fingers tomorrow.
  10. Noon kickoff is throwing me off
  11. You guys work VMD, I'm gonna go eat pizza and mow maybe. Who knows lol.
  12. Does it? I know because done asked when I got my jail if I wanted to use it the same night I was giving you a sword
  13. All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Just because Ben is worse does not mean AB is not a diva. I would take AB on this team over Ben but it does not mean I would want AB. I hope he does not become a distraction and will do what is best for the team.
  14. Orca is absolutely scum. He’s just memeing at this point, but he’s not the Erik recruiter, and they’re trying to save Nacho for tomorrow because of his Hated.
  15. Packers first-round rookie Rashan Gary carted off vs. Raiders

Both, actually. He was carted off the field, returned, and walked off under his own power at half time. I was seated by the exit to the locker room and, FWIW, didn't see him in the second half.
  16. Do I have to vote you to get a claim out of you?
  17. LOL We have been over that HOW many times. Really feel like Orca could be the last Orc.
  18. 2019 WR Corps

Think it's related to the field condition against Oakland. Neither he nor Gmo played a snap. Allen Lazard 75 Darrius Shepherd 72 Trevor Davis 48 (100% in week 2) Jmon Moore 39 Jake Kumerow 39 Equanimeous St Brown 25 Teo Redding 9 Geronimo Allison 8 MVS 8 J. Davis 7 Malik Taylor 6
  19. You’re not even listing anything that contradicts or incriminates me. You’re just saying things and voting while quoting some posts. If you don’t understand my claim at this juncture, it’s because you’re scum or dumb. And your willingness to vote alongside basically anyone who could be Erik today is apparent. I’m just apparently the only one who cares.
  20. His killing move was the sword i gave him. And I know for a fact you can use two moves in the same night in this game
  21. It should be available since it's only preseason.
  22. To be honest this is the first time I’ve ever heard of that role. *shrug*
  23. You Are Wrong About Lamar Jackson - Warren Sharp

Russell Wilson's age 21 season was his last at NC State. Lamar Jackson's age 21 season was his first in the NFL. Please actually look at what Russell Wilson did at NC State. I'll make it easy for you: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/russell-wilson-1.html Again, I'm not comparing Russell Wilson and Lamar Jackson. I'm just disputing the narrative that Russell Wilson was always an amazingly accurate passer and how it's used to suggest you can't improve in that regard.
  1. Load more activity