All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I’ve heard a few people say he’s the #1 lineman so he wouldn’t be the first
  3. Add 22 more picks and submit it here to join in the annual fun.
  4. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off is one of the hardest movies to watch. Such a terrible tragedy of a normal person being harassed and bullied for close to two hours by a sociopath, selfish, loser moron who thinks too highly of himself. I have always disliked Ferris. I was watching it again last night because I’m trying to watch some movies I like a little less than others going through my entire movie collection. So I Googled Ferris Beuller is a **** to see if anyone else agreed with me. Saw an old Reddit post asking what people thought happened to Ferris afterwards. Someone said what happened to Ferris was the plot of Election. So now I’m watching Election as a sequel to Ferris Beuller’s Day Off and this is now head canon for me.
  5. My mock draft for tomorrow: Here is my Top 10 Mock: 1. Bears - QB Caleb Williams 2. Commanders - QB Drake Maye 3. Patriots - QB JJ McCarthy 4. TRADE - Raiders - QB Jayden Daniels 5. Chargers - WR Marvin Harrison Jr. 6. Giants - WR Malik Nabers 7. Titans - OT Joe Alt 8. Falcons - EDGE Dallas Turner 9. Bears - OT JC Latham 10. Jets - WR Romeo Odunze I’ll believe the Daniels at #2 when I see it. Maye was the clear cut #2 before smokescreen season. Commanders would be absolute FOOLS to pass on Maye.
  6. My mock draft for tomorrow: Here is my Top 10 Mock: 1. Bears - QB Caleb Williams 2. Commanders - QB Drake Maye 3. Patriots - QB JJ McCarthy 4. TRADE - Raiders - QB Jayden Daniels 5. Chargers - WR Marvin Harrison Jr. 6. Giants - WR Malik Nabers 7. Titans - OT Joe Alt 8. Falcons - EDGE Dallas Turner 9. Bears - OT JC Latham 10. Jets - WR Romeo Odunze I’ll believe the Daniels at #2 when I see it. Maye was the clear cut #2 before smokescreen season. Commanders would be absolute FOOLS to pass on Maye.
  7. Good thing Pittsburg changed their stadium name....
  8. Records through week 4 New Zealand - Miami 2-2 Rejvjak. Buffalo 4-0 Anchorage- Cleveland 3-1 Butte - Baltimore 2-2 Freiburg Hou 1-3 Cincinnati - Tennessee 1-3 Little rock. Pittsburgh Hanoi Denver 3-1 Rio - KC 4-0 Greenland. Vegas 3-1 Tokyo. Dallas 3-1 Indianapolis. Philadelphia 3-1 Lancaster Green Bay 4-0 Burlington. Detroit 2-2 Wattsville Carolina 2-2 Hamilton. Atlanta 2-2 Lake. New Orleans 2-2 Egypt. Seattle 3-1 Scranton - Rams 3-1 Phoenix. SF 3-1
  9. Two WRs going back to back for Washington is very unlikely.
  10. I did an interesting process.... I researched the trade value comparisons on trades around the 15 spot over the last 5 years (that were slots only...no traded players), and they were just about equal. A couple were about 20-25 point off, but my guess is that one side was trying to move down, and they didn't quite get equal value. Next, I researched all the major Big Boards, and got a consensus of players from the 15 spot.....down 6 places to 20. The results of how often they were ranked in that section: JC Latham OT - 8 (This draft seems rich in OT's and C's....especially in the middle of this round) Byron Murphy DT - 8 (A powerful 3T. Not a need, but hard to pass on) Cooper DeJean CB - 6 (Simply.....a playmaker) Brian Thomas WR - 6 (I just don't see a WR in the first round) Laiatu Latu DE - 6 (Man, could this D use a force at DE?) Troy Fantanu OT - 6 (This draft seems rich in OT's and C's....especially in the middle of this round) Jared Verse DE - 6 (Man, could this D use a force at DE?) Quinion Mitchell CB - 4 (Simply.....a playmaker) Jackson Powers C - 4 (Kelly's replacement?) Olum Fashanu OT - 4 (This draft seems rich in OT's and C's....especially in the middle of this round) Chop Robinson DE - 4 (Man, could this D use a force at DE?)
  11. I would not believe any of the smoke. So much uncertainty. Wasn’t Levis gonna go 1 last year the day before the draft? lol. Ima just enjoy tomorrow. I am expecting the unexpected.
  12. Was on board with it until you took Wilson over Kneeland.
  13. https://www.nfl.com/news/lsu-qb-jayden-daniels-dismisses-reports-he-doesn-t-want-to-play-for-commanders
  14. Here in Sheboygan the jaywalking is out of control These animals ever heard of a crosswalk?
  15. NFLN still has Jeremiah saying "Johnny Newton" and the screen saying "Jer'Zhan Newton". Are they going to fix this before the draft? Stay tuned.
  16. Heat doing that thing where they become the greatest shooting team of all time in the EC playoffs
  17. Its important to note that worthy isn't just a track guy. I actually like that about him. He'll go for it and play with some guts. But it also worries me. You can't do that at that size. So I like the fire, but he probably needs to be protected A lot of his stuff comes behind the line. It's kind of hard to judge his down field game because frankly, ewers sucks. He struggles with contested catches, struggles on tight windows which is common for these type of guys
  18. Needs a postion Duplicate Penix pick and positions need to reflect off this website. https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/prospects/ @offbyone position needs to reflect off nfl's website. @MKnight82 its likely a judgement call for @Thaiphoon for the Cooper Dejean pick since you included the correct positon, but he is only listed as a CB on the nfl's site.
  19. I’m gonna need someone to tell me Latham’s best game. I need 50 ccs of copium stat!
  20. Rumors are that the Chargers are targeting JC Latham at #5
  1. Load more activity