All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Question, if the unthinkable happens and your QB is Maye and he is actually selected over Williams, are any points awarded?
  3. here's a different Mock: 1 - CHI, Williams 2 - WASH, Daniels 3 - NE, McCarthy 4 - NYG trades up with AZ - Maye 5- CHI trades up with LAC, Harrison Jr 6 - AZ in trade with NYG, Nabers 7 - TENN, Alt 8 - ATL, D. Turner 9 - LAC in trade with CHI, Odunze 10 - NYJ, Bowers 11 - MINN, Quinyon Mitchell 12 - DEN, Verse 13 - LV, T. Arnold 14 - NO, Latham 15 - INDY, DeJean 16 - SEA, Fautanu 17 - CAR, Thomas Jr 18 - CIN, Newton 19 - LAR, Fuaga 20 - PITT, Fash 21 - MIA, Murphy II 22 - PHI, Wiggins 23 - MINN, Latu https://www.google.com/search?q=nick+nfl+mock+draft&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS1022US1022&oq=nick+nfl+mock+draft&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIICAEQABgWGB4yCAgCEAAYFhgeMg0IAxAAGIYDGIAEGIoFMg0IBBAAGIYDGIAEGIoF0gEJNjA1MmowajE1qAIIsAIB&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:01cc0820,vid:keZ482EMfkU,st:0
  4. Anyone else worried about DeJean having that broken leg? Might rather go somewhere else like Arnold or an Edge.
  5. we have done that after the draft concludes. comparing the NFC North teams' hauls and moves.
  6. Looking into his highlights now and I can't wrap my head around how at 6' he looks like he's 5'7" lol, it's like he has a long torso and stubby legs or something. He doesn't seem to play "small" or anything, I'm just judging from his appearance. I read he ran a 4.39 so he's scootin'
  7. We have not done it in the past that I'm aware of, but a Division draft rival thread that can hold discussions of Bears, Packers, Lions pick may be a cool idea. Thoughts?
  8. i’d like to trade down slightly from 13 and draft a RT (Latham/Fuaga) and then trade up from 44 into the 1st to get Pennix OR if he’s not available a CB like Kool-Aid.
  9. Eddie Lacy, Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones, AJ Dillon, Josh Jacobs As a fanbase we have been blessed with some extraordinarily likeable running backs
  10. This is funny because I started to think the fans in this forum was voting Barton to allow the chance of JPJ to fall to us 🙂
  11. Los Angeles Rams 19: ED - Chop Robinson - PENN STATE 52: DI - Braden Fiske - FLORIDA ST 83: CB - Kris Abrams-Draine - MISSOURI 99: LB - Cedric Gray - N CAROLINA 154: LB - Jordan Magee - TEMPLE 155: DB - Josh Proctor - OHIO STATE 196: ED - Javon Solomon - TROY 213: DI - Keith Randolph Jr. - ILLINOIS 217: DI - Logan Lee - IOWA 254: RB - Rasheen Ali - MARSHALL Way too much focus on the defense. The Rams need a third receiver and depth O-lineman at some point. If Javon Baker or Malik Washington are still on the board at 83, the Rams could use either one.
  12. Today
  13. If I were moving up from 9 this year it’d probably only be for Alt. WR is too deep this year and we have too little capital for me to sell. I’d give our 2025 2 to do go from 9 to 5, but I also suspect LA will have better offers than that from other teams.
  14. Even more rare, what about elasticity ( widening throwing windows due to angles)
  15. The entire post was good but I specifically agree with this point here. When college football season finished I had him and Daniels for that matter 2nd round prospects, then I crept both of them up as late 1st-early 2nd round for the 5th year option effect. Now I've talked myself into being ok with JJ at #11 if he is there but that is the highest I'm willing to go, trading up to even #8 or 9 is too much imo, Even at 11 I recognize it is a reach but with Den,Oak,Sea,NO, LAR, and PITT between our picks I've decided it's worth the reach. which I know is not popular take on here but ah well. Only 2 QB's worth trading up for imo are Maye and Williams
  16. WRs I like in the First Keon Coleman, Xavier Worthy, Ricky Pearsall, Adonai Mitchell, Brian Thomas Jr., Xavier Leggette, Id be cool with Jalynn Polk or Roman Wilson as well, although I’d want to trade back(unlikely) or trade up in the second for them.
  17. Idk, maybe it’s time to stop solely blaming the OL? He’s had a fairly terrible pressure-to-sack ratio since college. Only so much the OL can do.
  18. Don't be afraid to be made fun of. Just give me your best shot at what you can see happening that almost nobody sees coming.
  19. I posted my top ten CB's if we go that route. Assuming JJ, Maye, and Williams is gone I would probably go for a safe 10 year starter type of pick like IOL or IDL, I'm really high on Edge Latu so if we deemed his medicals ok, that would probably be my BPA. I'm sorry I'm responding to this so late I don't remember how the draft played out to start this topic.
  20. This adds absolutely nothing to the conversation but I just feel like these two videos belong next to each other.
  21. Who said anything about taking a lower-rated DL? I did not. With the attention to QB and WR, I expect the value to be on the lines.
  22. 1 CB Nate Wiggins Clemson 1st 2 CB Quinyon Mitchell Toledo 1st 3 DB Cooper DeJean Iowa 1st 4 CB Kool-Aid McKinstry Alabama 1st 5 CB Terrion Arnold Alabama 1st 6 CB Kamari Lassiter Georgia 1st-2nd 7 CB Ennis Rakestraw jr Missouri 1st-2nd 8 CB T.J. Tampa Iowa State 2nd 9 CB D.J. James Auburn 2nd 10 CB Josh Newton TCU 2nd This is my top ten
  23. OL I get if the value is there, and I have a hunch that unless there’sa real run that how we’d lean. But why would we take a lower ranked DL player at a position that we have more strength? We need, in reality 2 WRs it would be nice if one had some day 1 impact ability. There’s also a big difference in players being there at 32 and being there at 64. By 64 you’re likely missing out on guys like Corley, Walker, R. Wilson. Looking at players like Johnny Wilson who have a obvious flaw. Drafting a mid round WR increases the odds that, as you always say, they won’t contribute until year 2.
  24. On Thursday I'm planning on making barbacoa tacos following the recipe here: https://fiestamarket.com/en/barbacoa-beef/ Is there a real difference between cooking the beef in a crock pot vs. on the stove? Like will it really affect the quality of the meal? Side note, from that same site, I made the salsa verde the other day and it was fantastic. And so easy to make. Big salsa verde guy over here. I'm also contemplating making home made tortillas to go with this, but that may be a bit ambitious. I'll have to have some others on hand if it doesn't go well.
  1. Load more activity