All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. https://x.com/insidebirds/status/1783119153244651534?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA Good read on cash vs cap and hope the Steelers stay as one of the “of interest” teams in the study.
  3. For the team going down or the Bills? I tend to agree either way lol
  4. https://x.com/dmrussini/status/1783114954486243338?s=46&t=rfjQOnFxN5Y5dbOW6S1nog
  5. Because he doesn’t want to play for the Commanders
  6. I just don't want to take a RT at 7. I know both tackles are important and everything but at 7 give me a true LT or give me a playmaker at WR. I'm just so sick of drafting someone and then hoping they can play another position they didn't play in college and hoping for the best.
  7. Yeah there are a ton of problems with these SW shows, namely from the writing and acting (book of Boba fett especially). A lot of that comes from them trying to retcon stories that have to fit into complicated and confusing timeliness, set up by a guy who was winging it the entire time. But so many of us love the franchise enough that it doesn't matter. I'll happily watch anything they want to release (sans the animated stuff) with rose colored glasses. My question is, how long can they keep this going? I doubt kids these days give a crap about star wars
  8. Finished The Americans. Season 1 was good. Season 2-4 were incredible. Either 3 or 4 would be my favorite. Season 5 was pretty underwhelming. I don't mind a show going at a slow pace (I like BCS after all) but you can't do it in the 5th season after you have been going at full speed in the prior seasons. It screws up the character development. I don't know how I feel about Season 6. The writing and dialogue was weaker. A lot of plot points were ignored or forgotten by the end. Elizabeth's character is a drag by this point. Picks up in the second half of the season but doesn't feel as polished or creative as the earlier seasons.
  9. Erving - probably considered a tackle Price - probably the one failure Spencer - played 6 seasons with the Seahawks Faine - this one also should have been a failure. I wonder if the criteria was "signed in free agency after rookie contract expired or was cut." which in this case would have disqualified him due to the trade.
  10. Fautanus knee problem is enough to scare me off of him in r1. Mims too.
  11. Yeah, it’s really faulty logic. Second contracts are huge. First round picks are supposed to be franchise players. The flaw is in determining whether or not a player is a bust because they get that second contract from their first team or a second team.
  12. Would be very happy with this. I would still feel bad about our TE room, but there is a lot to work with here.
  13. Not likely. QBs are expected to go 1, 2, and 3. If Washington takes a different QB at 2, I would still expect to see Daniels go at 3.
  14. This is what I lean towards. I'm greedy and I don't think Barton is "2 players better". Meaning, getting that 2nd/3rd rated OC and another player due to a trade down. I don't disagree if you are staying at #20 and are drafting an OC there no questions asked, it has to be Barton. *Interesting tidbits.
  15. I went with Frazier, I think that the Lions are the one team that wouldn't draft Wiggins (and I'd have Wiggins gone earlier) because he doesn't fit a Dan Campbell style of stick your nose into the mess defensive player.
  16. This is wild, why on earth would Daniels or his team want this out there?
  17. Yeah, I don't see these lasting very long. Money will talk. If the retro uniforms do big numbers, they'll do what the Jets did and go full retro rebrand.
  18. Great draft. Would be very happy with Coleman. Paul has his detractors, but worth the shot at 40.
  19. I think Fuaga is who I want at 10 if Odunze is gone
  20. It's all good. I'm still hopeful the franchise altering trade offer we can't refuse comes in.
  21. Well we finally finished this last night. A very disturbing and complicated story, I have a lot of respect for Gadd putting this all out there. Started Fargo season 5.. the Coens never miss for me
  22. Things get pretty wacky if Daniels doesn't go #2.
  23. If true, it kind of makes me happy, for some reason.
  24. oh, i think the citizens of Chicago are ready to spend some bucks on Williams jerseys...
  1. Load more activity