All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Baker Mayfield vs Lamar Jackson

He had a lot of talent around him, more than a lot have. Anderson had 29 td passes with the browns once. Right now Mayfield is playing like trash. Rex is a analyst now and made a correct observation, Mayfield was overrated and is a one read qb. And hes right, mayfield is lucky he isnt facing a rex Ryan defense cause he'd destroy him
  3. 2019 WR Corps

Corey Davis is a perfect trade candidate but the Titans probably want to recoup a first, which I wouldn't do. Loved him coming out. If he came here it would be like Amari Cooper going from the Raiders to the Cowboys. Not saying he's as good as Cooper but the huge uptick in production would be there and everyone would be saying the same things such as "oh right, this player actually IS really good! his team just sucked!"
  4. Trade Deadline Rumors

I agree with you here. I still believe the parameters of a deal should be the Duane Brown deal, but the premise is 100% fair.
  5. NFL News & Notes

How is Jalen Ramsey going to intercept Tom Brady in the Super Bowl when Jaire Alexander is going to be the one doing the intercepting?
  6. The Other Games Thread Week #6

McVay can be our next OC when he gets canned.
  7. Michael Bennett suspended

2.8 cap savings this week 2.6 cap savings next week
  8. Rams CB Marcus Peters traded to Ravens

I actually like this for BAL.
  9. i'll do it tmrw i'm just getting in and it's 634 am whooooooops
  10. You Have 24 Hours

i fonud it by myself everyone is cut from my alliance
  11. You Have 24 Hours

This looks like it would’ve been fun. I miss the days when I wasn’t ridiculously busy all the time
  12. Trade Deadline Rumors

why not? Might save Bakers career.
  13. Random Game Talk

My son turns 6 in 8 days. I’m wondering if a. it’s an appropriate time to get him his first video game console and b. which one would be a good one to start with for a six year old
  14. It's amazing that you actually believe what you are typing.
  15. You Have 24 Hours

what page is the challenge posted
  16. Approve anything outstanding as long as it meets Cap/Roster limits
  17. Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Yeah, the Jones "drop" (it was amazing- lol) was on the same drive as Williams' TD. Graham dropped one in the end zone on that drive, too. For the night, Rodgers threw five TD passes and ended up with 2 TDs & an Int... LOL
  18. Around the League: 2019 Edition

speaking of the XFL Hackenberg still did not get drafted. That is how bad we missed on this guy. He should be in his prime and he can not even make it as a backup QB for a start up league. SMH
  19. Jalen Ramsey traded to the Rams

If Jalen acts up for literally the nicest man on the planet, he has no heart.
  20. The Other Games Thread Week #6

Hope so... So they'll have 4 players commanding over 100m of cap, with no first round picks until 2022? There's a lot of risk...imagine if one of them got injured, and there's no depth? 100m down the drain probably. If the OL issues totally torpedo their season (which CAN and does happen) - that's over 100m down the drain. They're going to have zero flexibility later, and may have to trade one of those big players. Brave moves.
  21. Packers Trade Trevor Davis to Raiders

Yes he was... I remember Maycock (sic) or someone at the NFL network had him as a top 100 draft pick- like 80th or something. Kiper had him as 5th or 6th round pick. He may have been his best available player at the end the draft... He also had an excellent career at Iowa St. Myself, I was with the people that thought he was a tweener WR/TE. It's why he didn't get drafted. It's looking like I may have been wrong, which would be great. I saw a real good breakdown on the WR's from a guy that does that kinda stuff. His breakdown was real positive on Lazzard, poor on Kumerow and inconclusive on Shepherd (which surprise me. I thought his evaluation would have been poor). Long story short with Lizzard is he's a big guy with huge hands and can really jump, but he's a 4.6 speed guy... What makes him overcome his 4.6 speed is legitimately plays faster than that and is quick in his cuts (look at his out route in Monday's game). Because he's so big and can jump so well, DB's have to respect him deep. When DBs are off him, he has the cutting ability to get open. The comp this guy came up with was a taller Dez Bryant. That's not a projection, it's just a comp. A comp I'm starting to see a a little bit myself.
  22. Chris Harris Jr Trade?

Woww did not see this from you lol. Glass half empty kinda person with this. I love what the Jags got, you're not taking the full context into consideration here or the recent events. Ramsey met with the owner to patch things up, and still missed the next game. That relationship was fractured the fact that they still got two fists, and a 4th was surprising. They can turn those picks into 6 picks if they wanted to trade down into the top of the second. And yes, no player most likely will be Ramsey but it's the cumulative effect controlling draft position, and other gains go pay the de, build through the draft and cost control. Rams got their Talib in Wades scheme wouldn't be surprised to see him cover Kittle in that division. The only way this trade fully works for them is if it ends in a superbowl trophy at some point soon 2-3 years. Ramsey will resign because it's L.A. and if he matures as a player and person it could pay dividends. I just think the Rams roster oline wise and defensively are declining at a more rapid rate than this move helps them but I get the move. Khan went from being stubborn to kinda being like Pat Bowlen was with J Cutler which I respect. Now, it's up to the Jags to hit on those picks as well as their organic ones. Love the backbone though these are not your fathers Jaguars.
  23. I alluded to this in another post this is a win now deal. But thing is I don’t think they the Rams knows his absolute disgust about playing on that rookie deal. They think Jalen is going to be a good get because he is still on his rookie deal. They may smooth him over by playing a scheme he is more comfortable with, and the lure of off the field marketing.. but he could still potential hold out this coming off season. It won’t last long if they implement fines. But defensively they can be tweaked with this upgrade, unfortunately that’s not this teams main problem it’s to the health of that line and Gurley. Without those key components the Rams could being to erode similar to how our season fell apart last yr. Who knows maybe Wade cooks up something with the defense and the can create turnovers but I’m not seeing it. It’s a lot of teams out west with pretty solid teams top to bottom. Rams could essentially become Jags west of last yr. So all in all Ramsey could back peddle into a worse situation since it’s all about winning. 😏 😒 But now I have anxiety about the Jags screwing up these picks.
  24. General News and Notes

I do love Williams but I'm not sure we should deal a 1st and a massive contract for him. Also it might not be enough either
  25. AFC South Discussion Thread

Finally! Maybe we can be done with this argument that Mariota is any good at all
  26. You Have 24 Hours

I've seen a lot of movies but there are also plenty I haven't seen. It's all about that google fu.
  1. Load more activity