All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Or wide receivers. In an ideal world the Packers never need to hand a 2nd contract out.
  3. Can't complain about Byron Murphy, although Newton would be an acceptable consolation prize if Murphy is off the board by then. I don't see Nix and Penix being taken in the 1st round. Then again, none of us saw the Giants using a first round pick on a third-tier receiver, so...
  4. Lions have some of the most boring branding/uniforms in sports.
  5. Darn it - I've been in the Drake camp too!!!
  6. ....and people wonder why Vrabel got fired... or he kicks inside to RG and mans the position for the next 5 years.
  7. I am so on the fence. Like, KC sneaky has a big OT, specifically LT, need. I imagine you could take them over the coals on a trade.
  8. I like the new ones. It was smart to show a back angle of Jamyr Gibbs, because that's usually the view most defenders have of him!
  9. This is a weird one to process for the Jaguars. I don't even hate the trade down, especially given the meat of this draft. Looking at the way the board falls, it would be brilliant. If they just took DeJean over Wiggins as the tiniest CB to ever cover. He's just not a fit. DeJean is a lot closer. I'm afraid Jags brass might even prefer Koolaid. But i ain't drinking that. So idk...the trade-down is counterintuitive to me, but if the board fell that way and they're set on CB...that'd be great. With an adjustment to the actual pick. Give Wiggins to someone else.
  10. Another week for someone to trade for Josh Dobbs 2 week magic!
  11. All they had to do is go with their alts last year as their full time unis and they couldn't even do that. Here's to 50 more years of embarrassment for the Lions. (But seriously they did good here)
  12. I've now acquired Aaron Jones in a trade twice in 2 seasons lol. I just didn't see the need to keep a 3-tag Breece Hall while I'm trying to compete, and I can't stash him at FB because I tried and failed miserably. I can't afford to trade picks.
  13. If JK Dobbins stays healthy... If Ronnie Stanley had Ray Lewis' passion... If George Pickens had Jerry Rice's dedication to the game... If Kirk Cousins had Cam Newton's athleticism...
  14. I love watching him talk football. He's a really interesting guy, and it's great to see his personality and sense of humor come out in these settings. When the GOAT talks, I listen!
  15. And the rookie that gets drafted
  16. As one of the few Duke football fans around, I love me some DeWayne Carter. Was the leader of the Duke defense the past few years (3x Captain, nickname Mr. Duke). Should provide scheme versatility on our DL. If we could grab him in the mid rounds, I believe it’d be a homerun. I think he’d be a quality rotation piece early on with potential to outperform his draft position down the line. Grab him and a guy like Darius Robinson in the 2nd and all of a sudden I’m feeling a bit better about our front 7.
  17. *Edit* Was thinking obi wan, not ahsoka lol NVM
  18. Man that was some ugly tape posted above. Could be a little smokescreen going on. But hey the guy has the pedigree maybe they think they can fix him. Right now he's just a turnstile.
  19. It might be watchable if Pat and his friends shut up for most of it and just let Belichick impart his knowledge.
  20. They look pretty damn good actually, and I had no problem with the old ones. I'll make an exception to my dislike of black uniforms because black and blue look good together, and the alt helmet is 🔥.
  21. Rashaad Penny could be a sneaky good pickup for a team. Cough Cowboys or even in Baltimore to keep old Henry fresh.
  1. Load more activity