All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yup, I'd put money on that, not Sony/Disney type of money, if I had that I'd be running the MCU, but a small amount of money. Sony doing Spider-Man would work fine, however, the returns would diminish over time and probably fairly quickly as right now it has a slot in MCU movie line-up, in the future it would just be another super hero movie to watch. I get why both of them are doing this though. Marvel didn't have a good deal getting 5% of the gross and merchandising. And 50% of the gross is unreasonable for Sony to accept, I suspect in the end it will be some deal around 20% that Marvel gets, that makes it worthwhile for them and makes it very worthwhile for Sony.
  3. 2[44]: Elgton Jenkins [OC; Miss State]

Haha, I love how AG20 is super young but already a "get off my lawn" grumpy old man.
  4. What movie are you watching?

Gary Oldman kinda ripped into fans who didn't like Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. He said it's not a movie for this generation. You can't watch it with your phone out, you can't talk, you just have to really dive in and give it your full attention. As the biggest Gary Oldman fan possibly ever, I can safely say he's full of it. I didn't touch my phone once and I was bored and confused throughout that entire movie. Gary was amazing in it (as he is in every movie he actually tries), but the movie was boring as **** and not very easy to follow, either.
  5. Propose A Trade For John Wall

And now they've paid Thomas Bryant, who some people say is the worst defensive center of all-time.
  6. The WR battle of 2019

Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Laquon Treadwell has been fined $28,075 for an illegal blindside block against the New Orleans Saints, according to Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer-Press. On the penultimate on the first half of last week’s first preseason game, Treadwell delivered a blindside block to Saints safety Chris Banjo as he chased tight end Irv Smith Jr. The banning of blindside blocks was among the highlighted points made in the league’s preseason officiating video presented to each team during training camp. Banjo was laterally chasing Smith along the sideline when Treadwell, who had a run a route deeper downfield, doubled back and blasted Banjo in the direction of the Vikings own end line, which is a textbook violation of the rule. Treadwell: “I made a terrible play in the game, that was dumb of me. I hurt the team. That’s something I’ve got to change. I’ve just got to clean that up and play a little smarter, protect guys out there, save a little money in the back end, and make plays.” https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/08/21/report-laquon-treadwell-fined-for-illegal-block-against-saints/
  7. NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

I've thought that since the first time that it was projected that they would win the division. They aren't ready for the limelight yet. Of course, I thought the similar thing about the Rams a season ago. But, at least that team had a lot of veteran players...I'm not sure the Browns have that type of veteran leadership. I guess we'll wait and see. I don't necessarily think they're going 5-11 or 6-10...but I don't think they're going 11-5 or 12-4 either. I think they're a 7-9 team.
  8. This Aint Packers Talk v69

I’m with you on the first two points, and I agree substantially with the third point concluding that the dams ensure a steady flow rate. But the dams also harness the weight of the accumulated water to create an astounding increase in pressure. I mean, I know you are aware of that, I am just adding to your point.
  9. 2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

I am pretty sure Dortch has the PR duties locked up. Peake is about the only one I see as definitely gone, the others will fight to the finish. We may even keep 7.
  10. NFC East: Now half good!

haha, Who? But yeah LB is also a so-so use of resources. But it's a solid deal to get him under. I'd be slightly be keeping an eye on the Jones' family tradition of signing guys like this, loyal "true Cowboys". They need to spend in other positions. have Dak, Zeke, Cooper and Jones still, and none of them seem to want to hear "hometown discount"
  11. Mortal Kombat 11

MK11 kombat pack reveal: It should've been revealed days, if not weeks before the game even launched, but better late than never, I suppose. I'm most excited for Ahnold, but I look forward to playing as Spawn as well.
  12. The Official 'Grade My Draft' Thread

Not exactly the thread for this question since it isn’t about an actual draft but I’ll bite Edelman Godwin Cooks Diggs Woods Golloday
  13. Marcus Mariota: Is it Time ??

It's okay to say it. I've said it before. If Marcus doesn't work out here, we have as good (and likely cheap) of a stop gap option as we're ever going to find in Tannehill. I don't believe for a second that the Titans' brass didn't have that in mind when they brought him in, even on a 1-year deal. Robinson knows this is a game of chess, and I firmly believe he's trying to stay two moves ahead. I think they definitely hope Marcus pans out as well, but with the way Robinson operates, the organization probably already has a plan for LAM (life after Mariota) if and when it happens.
  14. Preseason Thread

nice play! my question is why people bring race to the conversation right off the bat?? Look at the 2nd comment... with attitudes like that... how does racism die?? #pathetic EDIT: Besides, Cam gets no love on calls due to the same type attitude... think about it. It's a viciously stupid cycle. PS: I hate flies!
  15. Yeah, he just randomly started it and gave losers the good roles.
  16. Embrace the heel

Let turn the tables for a second......... If Baker was a Giant and dissed a Browns QB....... OMG - he would be elevated to semi - God status within the five boroughs. So, Giant fans - shut your hypocritic holes; all the kid wants to do is win. Also, for all those tinhorns who think that Freddie won't succeed because he is a first time head coach; lemme ask you this - all other 31 NFL head coaches were first time head coaches once. Someone had to give them a shot. I see so much growth out of Freddie this camp as a head coach as opposed to last year's offensive coordinator. The more I see of Freddie, the more I see a Parcells mini-me. And if that pisses some people off, oh well......
  17. The Official 'Grade My Draft' Thread

You’re definitely thin at WR but that isn’t awful since ODB is always gonna start and Boyd/Anderson have strong upside Dont like Dalvin at all especially that early but otherwise I like it alot
  18. NFC East: Now half good!

Oh he beat out Vinny Testaverde?!? haha, no they are good stats for Dak. I'm still interested in a full list on it, like who are the other teams. And comparing other top guys in their first 3 years. I think the latter will make Dak look good too
  19. J Gordon/AJ Green strategy

I have zero confidence in Gordon regaining fantasy relevant form. Green on the other hand is all dependent on health. If he can stay healthy he can propel you to and through the playoffs.
  20. They'll both blink. Sony will just blink harder. Stupid for both parties if they don't.
  21. Mock Draft Thread

Gurley Hilton and Green are all very risky at this point but could be huge
  22. Vince Williams' time with Steelers over?

I agree with everything you just said @warfelg I feel like the FO does that too often, settles for less than they should.
  23. The offseason DL thread

Definitely gives some context for why Mike Daniels was released. You gotta give these young guys some reps. Still, it's pretty shocking that they weren't able to get at least a late round pick in return for Daniels - especially with all the reported interest in him.
  24. Mock Draft Thread

12 team - 0.5 PPR .... totally got snipped at TE multiple times... but didn't reach for TE, and took the value on the board ... would it cost me? Sniped by 2 picks for Howard, following round sniped by 3 picks for Henry, another round snipped by 1 pick for Vance, couple rounds later snipped by 4 picks for Walker D Adams (1.06), T Gurley (2.19), Hilton (3.30), Carson (4.43), L Murray (5.54), Landry (6.67), Green (7.78), Shepard (8.91), Tucker (9.102). Winston (10.115), D Harris (11.126), D Thompson (12.139), Pollard (13.150), DAL (14.163), Hockenson (16.170)
  25. Embrace the heel

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/08/cleveland-its-time-to-be-a-bit-more-like-baker-mayfield-hayden-grove.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true hayden grove makes the case that it’s time to embrace being more like baker and becoming the heel if necessary I’m for it
  1. Load more activity