All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm of the opinion an elite T >>> elite WR. For as good as Chase may be, Sewell is widely regarded to as the best RT in football. Given the fact Burrow has missed time due to injuries throughout his young career and the Bengals have always had other good WRs in Higgins/Boyd prior to this year (I know Higgins is tagged and Boyd is a FA atm), would it have made more sense to get the elite T over the high-end WR?
  3. I always find the term “arm talent” funny. Because no one wants to include accuracy as part of the talent portion.
  4. Leaked, rumors of both white and blue helmets: https://news.sportslogos.net/2024/04/19/denver-broncos-houston-texans-jerseys-leaked-by-antonio-browns-social-media-network/football/
  5. Leaked. I’m guessing we may also see both a red and white helmet: https://news.sportslogos.net/2024/04/19/denver-broncos-houston-texans-jerseys-leaked-by-antonio-browns-social-media-network/football/
  6. DTD is my #2. #1 Bullard #2 DTD #3 Hicks #4 Nubin #5 Bishop
  7. the league minimum is a huge overpay for this guy.
  8. Been trending that way even when we had Tyreek is the crazy part. Protect the bombs at all costs. And it even seems like Pat is doesn't connect on the long ball very well anymore when we try it. I mean, I'll take the results but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the fireworks
  9. And he made a A LOT of bets, even though the amounts were small. 2 year ban is understandable.
  10. Hmm, to me it would depend on who is still on the board. If you told me we could leave the draft with Newton, Frazier, Pearsall, and Rosengarten/Melton all in the first two rounds???? I'd have to take it, bye bye Aiyuk unfortunately.
  11. Interesting you have DTD your third rated Safety. And you got Cooper, Wilson and Colson all quite closely rated.
  12. I think teams agree with you on DeJean. Guessing he goes 15-20 once the 3rd/4th qb go.
  13. Crap I don't get paid until next week.
  14. https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2024/04/19/colts-te-drew-ogletree-is-off-the-commissioners-exempt-list/73340435007/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot He was removed from the Commisioner’s Exempt List
  15. He's definitely one of "my guys." People keep knocking him for his lack of athletic ability for the edge....but he's not an edge to me, he's a base 5-tech with interior rush package ability.
  16. Yes. Randy played in 113 games, starting 108. Adrian played in 123 games, starting 116. You may think of it as longer because he was suspended for that full year basically in 2014.
  17. oh, ok. Yeah could even be about Nijman possibly? lang/sitton, etc. I mean he has a point about older OL. They both do - that Gute doesn't want em and also that Gute shouldn't want em.
  18. Exactly. Thats why it was so huge getting Montez Sweat for just a 2nd rounder Imagine getting Sweat Jr across from him? Like 75-85% of him?
  19. Probably says DB. Is a DB synonymous with both a CB and S?
  20. For me, its Purdy. I could see an argument for Stafford, Dak or Hurts but right now I have Purdy taking the top spot.
  21. Can someone remind me how long day 3 of the draft lasts usually?
  22. I don't entirely disagree, but the suggestion was that the Dillard signing is some kind of "smoke screen" for GB's draft strategy. Gute signing Dillard with the thought that other GM's will now think GB won't be looking at early OT's seems a little nuts to me. GB is Dillard's 3rd team, and his last two stops were ugly. I can agree that Dillard is a kind of hedge against missing all the early round OT's, but that's all he is.
  1. Load more activity