All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Is there a reason the throwbacks just aren't the main uniform. Seriously go poll 20,000 Bronco fans and 19,995 will want the throwbacks. I don't understand these teams.
  3. we are a due at least a minor change to the uniforms. we haven't done anything new since the mid-90s. I would go back to block numbers and grey facemasks. also bring back the yellow helmet and white pants as a alternative option for a game or two.
  4. I am the New Orleans Saints/LA Rams of the BDL. Maybe one day I will have a 1st round pick again.
  5. Boy, it sure feels like the 'tide' is overwhelmingly turning to Barton being our pick at 1.20. I wouldn't be 'upset' per se, but man, I feel like we'd be not making the best pick for the upcoming season. I'd even rather trade our 2nd Rd pick plus a future 3rd or 4th, for Aiyuk, if I'm being honest, and as I've mentioned ad nauseum, I'm not 100% on board with tradin current year's draft picks for Aiyuk, for darn sure, not a 1st, but doubt that Khan would entertain that. In order, if I had my druthers, for our 1st Rd pick, this is what I'd prefer: 1. Fuaga at 1.20 2. Mims at 1.20 3. Trade up for Fuaga 4. Fautanu (as an OT) 5. Latham 6. Brian Thomas Jr. 7. Trade down to 1.31 + future 2nd for Aiyuk, then draft Frazier or JPJ 8. Barton Those are the most likely options, I believe...I'm not buying the 'trade up to 12 for Mitchell' rumor that's going around, but put that at #9, if it's true...(boy do I hope that's not true...)
  6. You forgot to write "wealthy" before hippies, and then cross it out and re-write "really wealthy" I actually love their mission in theory and do appreciate how much of Chicago is public but holy cow you do not want to know how the sausage is made. I said "mob" before but it's also like you're supposed to kiss the Pope's ring with them. Prety sure a op team of elderly ladies in haute couture are going to break my legs in the morning for even saying this.
  7. Odunze is like big DJ Moore to me. Does everything at a "very good" level. Doesn't have elite speed or joystickiness like Nabers but seems more complete and less risky. Had a thought in the middle of the night, which my wife was somehow completely uninterested in and even seemed a little annoyed (not like that would really be possible in this draft) but: what if Poles is motivated to draft a WR to prove he can scout them out of college? He's had a number of underwhelming choices. What if on some level he wants to show he doesn't just know how to get ones that are already good like Moore/Allen? Far dumber things have driven GMs.
  8. He's the sort of player that will make cautiously optimistic Broncos fans very quickly go..."....oh yeah, this doesn't work, he's terrible".
  9. You nailed the first 5 picks, but not sure how realistic this would be. Sainristil has been reported to be rising on draft boards, and will likely be selected in the mid-to-late 2nd Rd. I also doubt Frazier makes it down to 51. That said, if you 'tweak' it a bit by trading down in the 1st, and pick up an extra late 2nd or early 3rd, then trade a future pick along with, say, our 6th Rd pick, to move up in the 2nd for Frazier, then yeah, that might work. Would love this draft, as is, and if I'm wrong, and all these players make it to where you have them drafted, then, yep! I'd be pretty thrilled!
  10. Picks 1-4 would be great…I also like the last pick
  11. Sounds just like Greenlaw coming out, no? If there's a position I 100% trust this organisation to take a developmental guy and actually develop him, it's LB.
  12. You are correct, and that's a good question. We'd have to restructure both Highsmith and Fitzpatrick, as I understand it. I'm assuming discussions have already been made with these players/agents, to ensure that they'd be amenable to the restructure, and I would assume, the paperwork has already been drafted, ready to 'submit' upon agreeing to terms with SF and Aiyuk. That's my best guess, from a guy who has no idea how all this stuff actually works.
  13. Today
  14. Correct me if I’m wrong, but we don’t currently have the cap space to trade for Aiyuk. At what point would we have to make the necessary transactions to make cap space to pull off a trade on draft day?
  15. I'm saying that starting Moore at LT and Jones at RT, is a workable solution. It's not a 'hole', or a 'need'. My point is the word 'need' gets thrown around a lot, when in actuality, it's simply an area that can be upgraded. Who should Omar have signed at RT, that would have made it a better situation than we are in right now?? Now, before you answer, you also need to keep in mind the Salary Cap. At WR, it's not like Omar has sat on his hands. It's clear they attempted to sign Boyd, they are interested in Aiyuk, and possibly Sutton. They sign Quez and Jefferson, and have Mims, who might offer up the 'potential' of being a Z-type receiver. Can he be upgraded?? Absolutely, and yes, I'd still call WR2 a need. But it's not totally unthinkable that either of those 'speed' Z-type WRs, could emerge...and that's not even including CAIII. Donte Jackson ranked out about in the middle of all gradable CBs last year, per PFF (64th of 127). Can he be upgraded?? Sure. Who would you have signed, along with a starter-caliber OT, and a WR, and an OC? Khan tried to get Mitch Morse at Center, they tried to get Boyd at WR, they tried to get Williams at WR, they are in on Aiyuk at WR. My contention is that we have two absolute Needs, and 4 picks on Day 1 and 2, within the top 100. We then have areas that can be upgraded, at OT and CB, and then we have areas that should be planned on for the future, in DL. It's not a 'Need' this season, but will likely be next season. Khan executed a lot of intriguing moves so far, more than Colbert would have done, for darn sure. So, not sure how you think Khan could have done better, under the Salary Cap 'system'.
  16. Denver Broncos more prestigious. Suits the forehead more.
  17. ergh, I get all the points and do agree, but SF with their "non elite" QB were a missed XP from beating KC, weren't they? Or if their punt returner didn't **** up his one job. Their DL were lights out most of the game, and should have won it for them Then we're having a different discussions about how to construct a SB winning roster
  18. I mean, I don’t think Peyton and the Colts parted on the kindest of terms. Not Brady-Belichick level, but things got a little dicey between Irsay and Peyton at the end there. I assume it left a sour taste in Peyton’s mouth, even though Indy is still his. But mostly - he lives in Denver. Kinda makes being apart of the organization a little simpler when it’s the one you live in the same state as.
  19. Id be over the moon! I'd be up there!
  20. No team exclusively signs good players in an off-season. Every single team signs at least some level of depth players, because you need to do that to function in the NFL. You’re just being obtuse (as usual).
  21. So does that mean everyone is good with Payton Wilson...?!?!?!
  22. Love Latu, my favourite DE prospect. Tbh I’d probably go DT in the 1st if we’re going DLine and then a kid like Ellis in the 3rd 😀 love him too!
  23. I think he looks like the best coverage guy, so fast, smooth and fluid but I worry about the size and physicality. If he put on 10 lbs would he lose some of that which makes him what he is? I’d rather him be a little slower but 10 lbs heavier, he doesn’t shirk tackling I don’t think, just isn’t that physical because of the size. If you think he can bulk up a little and still retain his exceptional fluidity and speed then he’s CB1, but that’s a big ‘IF’ for me!
  24. I haven't seen it in probably 15-16 years, but I do remember really enjoying Match Point with Scarlett.
  25. That the Chargers will draft Malik Nabers at 5 lol Even with all the smoke of Harbaugh not caring about the outside passing game I just have trouble seeing them not go Nabers. Or Odunze I think its similar to the Jamarr Chase Pennie Sewell debate I just think at the end of the day the playmaker does so much for stretching the offense and opening up the entire field that you have to go Nabers or Odunze. Especially after trading Keenan and losing Mike. Alt and Bowers makes sense, but I just feel like the GM has got to go Nabers at the end of the day. You need that safety blanket for Herbert
  26. Caleb Williams - Chicago Bears. Drake Maye - Minnesota Vikings. Jayden Daniels - Washington Washingtons. JJ McCarthy - Denver Broncos. Michael Penix Jr - Oakland Raiders. Bo Nix - New York Jets. Spencer Rattler - Arizona Cardinals. Michael Pratt - New England Patriots. Jordan Travis - Indianapolis Colts. Joe Milton III - Miami Dolphins.
  1. Load more activity