All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I like what Penner said a few weeks ago, "don't rebuild, build it right." They only need to look at the Nuggets and Avs to see how to build things correctly.
  3. They've been far apart for while. As these new deals start to shape up it should clear it up some.
  4. Trades: - Vikings acquire 3rd overall pick from Patriots for 11th & 23rd overall pick, and '25 1st - Giants acquire 4th overall pick from Cardinals for 6th & 47th overall pick in '24 Draft, and '25 2nd - Colts acquire 5th overall pick from Chargers for 15th & 46th overall pick. - Cardinals acquire 9th overall pick from Bears for 27th, 47th, and 66th overall pick. - 49ers acquire 21st overall pick from Dolphins for 31, 95, and 132nd overall pick in '24 Draft. - Chargers acquire 29th overall pick from Lions for 37th & 105th overall pick. Round 1: 1. CHI- Williams, QB USC 2. WAS- Daniels, QB LSU 3. MIN- Maye, QB UNC 4. NYG- McCarthy, QB Mich 5. IND- Harrison, WR OSU 6. AZ- Nabers, WR LSU 7. TEN- Alt, OT ND 8. ATL- Verse, DE FSU 9. AZ- Turner, DE Bama 10. NYJ- Odunze, WR Wash 11. NE- Penix, QB Wash 12. DEN- Bowers, TE UGA 13. LV- Latham, OT Bama 14. NO- Fashanu, OT PSU 15. LAC- Murphy, DL UT 16. SEA- Fautanu, OL Wash 17. JAX- Arnold, CB Bama 18. CIN- Thomas, WR LSU 19. LAR- Newton, DL Illini 20. PIT- Mitchell, CB Toledo 21. SF- Fuaga, OT OGST 22. PHI- DeJean, DB Iowa 23. NE- Guyton, OT OKLA 24. DAL- JPJ, C Oregon 25. GB- Barton, OL Duke 26. TB- Chop, DE PSU 27. CHI- Latu, DE UcLA 28. BUF- McConkey, WR UGA 29. LaC- Mims, OT UGA 30. BAL- Wiggins, CB Clem 31. MIA- Orhorohoro, DT Clem 32. KC- Worthy, WR UT
  5. I think we should ban MDs with pictures. Just the facts. Just the stats. Compress it.
  6. Higgins is easily getting more than a 3rd rounder for the sole fact that the Bengals would get a 3rd rd comp for letting him walk. Claypool got traded for a high 2nd and Higgins is a much better player. Hollywood Brown got traded for a 1st and he's a similar player impact wise. Chase is a top 5 WR and only 24 years old. If he is traded, he's getting at minimum what we received for Davante(1st and 2nd). Chase is younger and we had less leverage since Davante was franchise tagged and made it be known he only wanted to go to LV.
  7. This ☝️ I've zero need to revisit the Barry era. I'm just glad he's gone and that we've turned a coaching corner. I'm hopeful we'll see a better product on the field this year.
  8. Maybe he becomes an OK NFL player, but this is just not the type of player we as an org draft like ever.
  9. I don't know if it is because of planning or luck (could be a bit of both) but from the outset of this draft it has been clear that this draft lines up nicely with a number of long-term needs. It is deep at OT and we need a long-term solution for Taylor Decker. It is a solid OG class and we need at least one OG. We probably need a couple of CBs and this draft is really deep at CB. Josh Pascal hasn't flashed the complimentary pass-rush that a lot of us were hoping for but we should have a couple of solid options. We know Brad Holmes has done a really good job of adding talent through the draft and that will probably continue to be the case. With a little moving around he should be able to address EDGE, OT, CB and G while still finding at least one impact player. Based on media rankings, there is a surprising likelyhood that both Koolaid McKinstry and Darius Robinson will be there at 29. Both players would have a significant impact. If a trade-back happens, I suspect it will be at 61 or 73.
  10. So I watched Tip Reiman and Ben Sinnott's highlights last night. I know TE isn't a need, but holy crap these guys are both fun as hell, and I think both bring a new wrinkle on offense. Reiman hits like a freight train and would add an enforcer element in the run game. Sinnott is slippery and moves like a RB after the catch; he reminds me of an explosive, actual playmaking Deguara. I wouldn't be upset at all if we drafted one of these guys in the 3rd or 4th round.
  11. Being my team or a rival's I'm always for teams retaining good players. You'll never going to see me trash a team for paying their own. It's tiring seeing every fan base going crazy over the money when we've known for ages what the nature of contracts is.
  12. I think JPJ has some medical stuff, saw that mentioned somewhere and he keeps falling out of R1 mocks.
  13. A great TE is better value wise than a great WR Darren Waller is the highest paid TE at 17m/yr That would come in at 21st highest rated between Tyler Lockett and Jerry Jeudy. Waller's contract is also only 22m guaranteed while Jeudy is 41m guaranteed. Biggest reason for Chiefs success outside of Mahomes is they have one of the greatest TEs ever making less than the top 25 WRs. If Musgrave and Kraft reach their potential, I would rather extend both of them to a 2nd contract than our WRs.
  14. Interesting that Mims is a RT, or at least he was at Georgia. Not sure there is a lot to read into that but if we select a tackle in round 1, I would have expected a guy who has played LT.
  15. If we trade up for an OL can I request to be banned for 24 hours?
  16. I agree with most of this. I like Javon Bullard more than you seem to. We need to address Safety, OL, and LB. Hoping a higher level OL like Barton/Fautanu lasts for round 1, Cooper lasts till pick 41, and Bullard is there at 58. This would be ideal IMO. So we align pretty well with the post i am responding to. If Cooper is gone at 41 then I would look to Colson as the next man up if we can work it somehow.
  17. I couldn’t find his 2022 mock, but he was right last year with Banks.
  18. Not sure I get the appeal of vaki, but we've shown considerable interest this offseason Suamatai legit the first true projected possible first round pick we've had in
  19. Lol that's looks photoshopped
  1. Load more activity