All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. With pick 146, the Tennessee Titans select Jaylan Ford, ILB, Texas: Titans' LB room is abysmal, and despite being a fifth round pick here, we expect Ford to beat out Gibbens and start opposite Kenneth Murray. @BowserBroncos you're up again
  3. Cutting him wouldn't be the plan when they signed him. But the plan was also not for him to be a backup. As long as he is holding onto a starting job and the team is remaining competitive enough to be focused on the current year there aren't many reasons to change the plan they had when they signed him. The best leaders don't let history that they cannot change influence them while making decisions for the future. They make the decision that they believe will lead to the best future outcome. They should learn from previous mistakes; they don't compound them by digging a deeper hole. We don't know that KAM is a quality decision maker, but I am still going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
  4. Very glad to see you post again. Welcome back!
  5. Was going to edit, but I'll just put my thoughts in another post. Ok it was reported he went 52 of 56 and I counted 5 sure fire misses with another possible depending on if the WR caught the ball in bounds with two feet. So by my count maybe 50 of 56. Of those 6 misses they were as follows 1. Shotgun formation, with simulated pressure, 12-yard comeback, left side of the field, out of the reach of WR. 2. Shotgun formation, roll out to the right, deep flag route, possibly out of bounds, receiver caught the ball. 3. Shotgun formation, 20 yard slant in-out to sideline route, left side of the field, out of the reach of WR. 4. Under center, with simulated pressure, deep flag route, right side of the field, out of the reach of the WR. 5. Shotgun formation, go route, left side of the field, overthrow/out of the reach of WR. 6. Under center, play action with simulated pressure, deep middle seam route, overthrow/out of the reach of WR. Of the 56 throws, 41 were from Shotgun and 15 were under center. His footwork looked good the whole scripted performance. His throwing motion was smoothe. He had a nice spiral and some of his deeper throws hung in the air too long/WRs had to slow down. He looked very comfortable with short and intermediate throws. His play action is decent, but not super convincing. His deep ball leaves a lot to be desired, IMO.
  6. It's unfortunate that their best season in forever has this as a distraction
  7. Keeping a 3rd QB on the 53 when very few teams do was more than luck. Identifying him as a guy in the end of the 7th round was very lucky.
  8. With the 145th pick of the 2024 FFMD, the Denver Broncos selects: Drake Nugent, Center, Michigan The Lone Tree, CO native would have a chance on starting right away with no clear starter in Denver's roster right now. Drake and J.J. back together. @Daniel + @SerenityNow are OTC
  9. I don't know. I think he goes higher than people think. He's just a winner. Everywhere,
  10. Hello Brothers, since I last posted Snyder has sold the team, banished to his super yacht off the coast of Normandy and looking to buy a premier team in that sport known as soccer, but will probably have to settle for championship league. Exciting times with a new owner, GM and coach that have a successful track record. Who will be QB1 for Redskins? This one is really tough! Let me get your thoughts on a few scenarios: 1. Trade number 2 and DT Allen for number 1 and take the USC kid? I watched a lot of him and he’s really good when he has excellent protection. Is he a no brainer? I don’t think so as he’s no mahomes 2. take the LSU RG3 clone? I don’t think he will last 8 games with the hits he seeks out and takes. You can’t draft him in my opinion. 3. The UNC kid- he is as close as a comp to Herbert with a sprinkle of Farve thrown in. My favorite QB in the draft 4. trade back to 4 and take McCarthy? Now this one if really interesting as you could get a 2 or even a 1 next year and still take him. But do you want Daniel Jones 2.0? I don’t ok brothers- bring it on. and Happy Easter brothers!
  11. Penix is the purest passer in this year's draft class. His game is reliant on structure, so his mobility is limited by his play style.
  12. Man, Reiman is way lower than that on the consensus board. Had our eyes on him for 182 for that blocking.
  13. Yeah? Well, Jimmy and Cobb would have beautiful babies! LOL! You say that No 7'th rounder has fallen into a better spot. Lance was in that same spot as a third overall pick and he busted hard. I had no clue what you were getting at with Johnson, other than he was a non-running/scrambling QB who had some success in the NFL. Fair point about his coach. But again, it was the same coach that led to Lance busting.
  14. Started watching Tracker with the wife. It's ok, but so far it has relied heavily on the bad guys very dumbly giving up very incriminating information when they have no reason to do so.
  15. To be fair, this applies to all QBs that stayed healthy in the last two seasons. Also, a few of those guys still matched or exceeded Goffs INT total despite the advantage of not playing those games. And I believe a better comparison is Carr v Stafford in their respective first decade in the league. Stafford had more memorable plays, but it's the lack of team success, postseason appearances and ultimately postseason success that really weighs them down.
  16. The true value of any draft pick is how they do in the Fall. We have no idea what Gute plans to do with them, or their role. Green Bay often gets ripped in the post draft grades, but a funny thing happens during the actual season. As always, let it play out regardless of who they pick.
  17. With pick 144, the Houston Texans select LB Trevin Wallace, THE University of Kentucky Trevin is here to play ST and learn how to play LB in the NFL. We have an eye toward developing him as a coverage backer in the future (check the gif). Our goal is that Trevin could become our TX version of Greenlaw. Welcome to Htown, Trev! @BowserBroncos is OTC! Oy!
  18. Last Crusade and Raider are BOTH in my top 15 favorite movies of all time, I didn't even bother with Dial of Destiny and nothing i've heard since has made me change my mind. And Temple of Doom is Godfather level quality compared to the 4th one.
  19. this is how I legit feel in my heart of hearts. I don't think JJ is going in the top 10...maybe not even the first. I doubt NFL GMs are as high on him as some of the media swirl/buzz is making it seem
  20. I lied. Sean Clifford has no business on an NFL field. That's as far as I'll go in critiquing a draft pick.
  21. Thanks. FYI for everyone, with the acquisition of Jaylen Wright, both Miles Sanders and Chuba Hubbard are available for trade for a day 3 pick. PM me.
  22. I love silly. Sorry, guess I hit a nerve. No 7th rounder has ever fallen into a better spot. You know I was talking SBs with Johnson remark. It's okay that I don't like Mr. IRRELEVANT. I'm not going to say he's even top 10 talent wise. He's had a modicum of success but I think that's more to do with his coach. Jimmy Garrapolo sucks.
  23. I remember posts on here after we drafted Randall, as guys were doing mental gymnastics to rationalize that pick. Like they wouldn't call it a horrible pick, or a bad pick. But they just HAD to justify why the pick was made. Almost like they were selling themselves on it. It was humorous. Sometimes a bad pick is just a bad pick. Sometimes the board is devastated and those kinds of picks happen. We just happen to get more data and info around the top prospects. No harm in saying that you hope a pick hits, but this one didn't make much sense. I'm not one to bag on later round picks, except for Clifford. That dude sucks rocks! Oh, and Watson still sucks.
  24. Love the Reiman pick... he was other target if we didn't get Theo.
  1. Load more activity