All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The Arizona Cardinals select RB 0351 Braelon Allen Wisconsin @MKnight82
  3. Possibly but maybe the Vikings do not select a QB until later in the draft like one of these guys or trade up in the 2nd to get Rattler. An option would be to draft one of these OL at #11 and play them at starting LG next year Troy Fautanu Taliese Fuaga JC Latham Then at #23 get a CB in Arnold, DeJean, Wiggins, Mitchell or McKinstry. Then if they want a developmental QB get one of the guys below 4th round or later and see who falls. If that happens and they are not pleased with the developmental pick yes or totally sold they could easily address it again in 2025 but all would depend on how Darnold looks and if they resign him. Michael Pratt Jordan Travis Sam Hartman Joe Milton III Taulia Tagovailoa Would that be the end of the world? No I do not think so, but sure would be nice to get a QB ideally at #23 if one of the top 6 fall that far. But it is not a must and I would not mind helping the OL, unless they feel Brandel or Feeney could become the starting LG. Not sure they can but who knows, but I know for certain neither one is nearly as talented as those other top OL who are elite level talents especially Fautanu and Fuaga. Troy Fautanu OL Cooper DeJean CB/S 2025 1st round pick. I would not mind this haul above at all if things fall that way. And Darnold they must like, they did give him $10 million for one year. But have to see what happens first. I do feel if they went OL and CB both could be starter quality players at those selections, same with edge if Turner or Verse falls but not sure they will, even Latu could be a hell of a edge player as well but depending on how they like Carter they might not need it since technically both starting spots are filled. DT with Newton at that 23rd pick is interesting as well even with the veteran additions of Tillery, Ward and Williams. But it is less likely DT is the pick since they did bring those three guys in.
  4. I agree. I went with the WR Nabers, however. If this new GM picks Odunze, though, I'd probably go nuts. While he's not identical to the WRs the last guy was drafting, he's not different enough from them as he's another big-body WR with limited YAC ability...they need a guy with speed...and that's Nabers.
  5. Gonna use this post for the opportunity to re-post his HS highlights:
  6. Both would be great picks but the fact that in this draft we are this late with not a single S off the board I feel like there will be a good one later
  7. Incredibly lucky, but can't win the big one. Snagged Purdy....lol. He's topped out and they still haven't won the big one. It's like congratulating Rodgers on making it to the NFCCG games only to sh** the bed.
  8. He just ran himself right out of our pick.
  9. Had a real hard time not voting for him but Nubin at 53 feels like too much of a steal.
  10. Wyatt was old when we drafted him. He's only "checks notes" 3 years younger than Clark. Newton has great get off to go with almost ideal size inside. And he's young. I'm taking him so that I do not 100% have to extend Kenny and/or Wyatt. All while having an unreal rotation inside. He's way too young and way too physically gifted to overlook with our pick. He's a high end guy. Murphy is as well. A player is a player is a player. However, I don't see him as an IDL. I see him as a DE. I could easily see us taking him and finding a spot for him to play. I'd definitely take both of those guys over a RT only developmental prospect like Guyton or Mims. I'd take both of those guys over Barton and JPJ. 50/50 whether I'd take those guys or Fautanu/DeJean. And the tackles above Fautanu? I'd take them over the DT's.
  11. It's the Texans division to lose. The Colts QB situation is a ? at the moment. If Richardson ends up having an exceptional second year I can see them in a wild card spot. Jax will be good this season. I actually have them in the playoffs as a wildcard. Titans are in a rebuild year. Texans Jags Colts Titans
  12. Expect the pace to get back to normal after this extra long comp
  13. Obviously a lot can and will change with the draft yet to happen. Out of the teams drafting in the top 5 I think the Patriots have done the least/2nd least (Chargers) to improve their roster. I just don't see them going from 4 wins to 8 wins given the division/conference they play in. I think they're looking at another top 10 and maybe even top 5 pick next year. Yes, I understand top 10/top 5 isn't top 3 but who's to say they couldn't package some picks to move up in the draft. Especially if they were to acquire our 2025 1st.
  14. Reportedly only OC Arthur Smith. No Tomlin or Khan but I still think there’s an outside chance he’s their pick at 20.
  15. Pretty good. They probably have the least talent of any team in the NFL.
  16. I do think it's an interesting change if we are not having Tomlin and Khan take prospects to dinner anymore. Say that our WR coach took the guy from Texas out. IMO, that's probably a better use of time and less of a bullseye for draft targets. There's a wide spectrum of opinion for this, but IMO I'd lean towards this being less power for Tomlin during this process. Khan seems to be putting his stamp on things and if being less "obvious" with draft selection helps a team that seems far more willing to be flexible and move during the draft that's a good thing. (now, if they actually filled out the roster so it wasn't still blatantly obvious the positions we are going to target...)
  17. Clowney has his issues, but his run defense isn’t one of them. Dude is really good in that regard.
  18. A young QB needs at least 25 starts before we generally know what he is.
  19. For me the game is so skewed toward offense and passing it makes absolutely no sense to have an open field. Not too mention getting in an out of the stadium is a nightmare, parking sucks, also makes no sense to only be able to use it like 12-13 times a year
  20. So, me not being an avid 49ers fan....but I still remember these. Didn't they trade for Dee Ford? And he was always injured. Didn't matter, soon they were gifted Bosa. It takes teams multiple years to recover from trading up to acquire a QB in the draft and having them fail. 49ers didn't skip a beat. Good to great ILB's retire early? No worries, here is a mid round stud. Need a LT? Well, here's one that hated his medical staff and you can have him for "checks notes" 3rd pound pick and 5'th round pick. He's only made the Pro Bowl 4 times in his 4 years at a 49ers. Oh and All Pro First Team for 3 of those years. All while being traded at age 32. (He's now 35, going on 36). Telling yah, this team absolutely defies the odds.
  21. I don't think he will be missed much. Kind of a failed 3rd rounder .. never liked that pick. It seemed like they reached at the time, and he never showed much outside of a nice TD catch and run in Detroit a few years ago.
  1. Load more activity