All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It used to be Saturday and Sunday afternoon. The cookouts and parties were amazing!
  3. In terms of value at 20, and considering those who definitely won’t be here as ruled out, it should be one of the following 8 players (without a trade happening). I will list my preference in terms of who I think should be the preference order: OT Fashanu OT Fuagu OL Fautano OT Latham OL Barton CB Mitchell OT Mims CB Arnold
  4. Trent Williams did the same thing to us when Dan and Bruce stupidly called his bluff.
  5. You'll be okay. He's not going anywhere.
  6. Losing out on an all pro level DE in a SB contending year where the Bengals already have $15MM allocated to the guy is equally short sighted. Both sides have too much to lose and are fairly pot committed to each other anyway. Guarantee him his money this year, tack on an extra non-guaranteed year, add a void year for cap purposes as needed, and be done with it. Doesn't cost the Bengals much of anything practically, it's a contract re-work more than a real extension.
  7. What I THINK happens tonight in order of probability... 1) Trade for Sutton (our #118) 2) Trade for Aiyuk and their 31st (our #20 and 2nd rdr next year) 3) Barton 4) Mims 5) Guyton
  8. Honestly they are like the Pittsburgh Pirates of the NFL. They are the cheapest franchise in this sport and it's embarrassing.
  9. Solid Bengals pick. I would hope they'd take Fuaga over Mims, but I can at least see the locig. Murphy or Chop are also possibilities, although i'd be surprised if they went with Edge. I like Michael Hall in rd 2, but there has been no contact between him and the Bengals. If they went DT at 49, Ruke Orhorhoro seems the more likely option.
  10. Gonna be a lot of disappointed folks in here tonight when Howie trades up for an OL and we only end up w 1 day 2 pick.
  11. Verse is being underrated. I think he is the more well rounded defender of the two, not to mention Latu's medicals scare me.
  12. Getting back at Howie Roseman felt good after the Sam Bradford trade. Granted, we did end up giving them a free 5th round pick for Reagor who we ended up cutting so maybe he got the last laugh again lol
  13. Whoops….. wasn’t reported on any visit tracker, but just heard Inside the Birds latest podcast and Geoff Mosher says the Eagles did have Nate Wiggins in for a visit cause their are some character concerns (maturity + effort) and they wanna get a better feel for him. So, yeah…. the Eagles have brought in every projected 1st round corner for a visit.
  14. Probably the worst case scenario for the Titans with Alt and Nabers gone. Oli would be a solid. Rome would also make a really good pick.
  15. Maybe after a trade down if their other targets are gone. Barton would be a limited upgrade over Cordell Volson at LG as a rookie. Newton, Murphy, or Kool Aid all seem much more likely. Even if they were to prioritize IOL (something they don't do often), I think it would be JPJ over Barton.
  16. Whelp we are here and i have never been so nervous for an NFL draft in my life….I understand the business but Aiyuk has been my most favourite 49er player since Jerry Rice and im preparing to be devastated.
  17. Put in your guesses for the Bengals picks. Right guy, right spot: 10 points Right guy, wrong spot: 5 points Right position, wrong guy, right spot: 3 points Right position, wrong guy, wrong spot: 1 point 18. Johnny Newton, DL , Illinois 49. Kingsley Suamataia, OT, BYU 80. Cedric Gray, LB, North Carolina 97. Brenden Rice, WR, USC 115. Audric Estime, RB, Notre Dame 149. Matt Lee, C, Miami 194. Tip Reiman, TE, Illinois 214. Qwan'tez Stiggers, CB, Toronto Argonauts 224. Evan Anderson, NT, Florida Atlantic 237. Eric Watts, Edge, Connecticut
  18. This would actually be beyond evil.
  19. There seems to be a growing steam that JC Latham is going to be the first OT to go at 5.
  20. I just can't imagine a scenario where 6 teams feel that good about the QB who drops to them. There are not 6 NFL quality QBs in this draft
  21. This team is young and talented with significant improvement anticipated from those presently on the roster. IMO, every 2024 pick should be traded for 2025 selections cumulatively one round higher in value. Let's threaten 20 selections in the 2025 draft, and double and even triple up in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds next year, whilst clearing the path for valuable reps and playing time for the rising talent already in the cupboard. We'll develop the current core and then lock in a dynasty for the next decade. You're welcome.
  22. Id like to see a surprise trade up with a player and pick package.
  1. Load more activity