All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If Alt is the pick who moves over to RT? Alt or Slater? Given some of Harbaugh's comments I'm leaning towards OT here and a WR (Troy Franklin?) at 37. Of course they could go Nabers and still get a quality OT at 37 as well.
  3. Feels like there's a pretty decent drop-off after Nubin and maybe Bullard. Pick 120 idk how many dudes who could be legit defensive guys for you will be left. That feels close to the start of guys being ST players/career backups.
  4. Only Tarvaris was ever a starting QB, and while he didn't start 25 games, he played in 25 games (with 20 starts) before the Favre opportunity arose.
  5. I hope that they hit them all and Glen Taylor, who probably is doing this because they are making money for the first time in years or having a full crowd at least, is wrong and Lore and Rodriguez get the team.
  6. I like both Malachi and Malik, so either one is a win for me! There’s a lot of prospects this year that I could see us going after especially knowing what Kyle likes to do on offense. It’s a good year to get receivers - yes plural! Lol
  7. Too bad we didn't keep Buckner instead. He's been a pretty consistent presence for the Colts. And also too bad Kinlaw was a whiff
  8. Yup I don't think they'd take him. Although haven't there been reports of the Eagles still looking into free agent safeties? So that maybe opens up a possibility. I'm just not comfortable at safety yet. I think Reed and CGJ are a solid duo, but the Brown injury gives me too much uncertainty to say, "yeah we're good there". Hate to say it, but I don't really look at Brown as much for this coming year until he proves otherwise. Plus the slot still needs filled. And by taking a guy like Nubin, that could give CGJ some freedom to move into the slot when needed.
  9. I’ve had my eyes set on Braelon Allen for a while. I think he sets up perfectly to redshirt behind James Conner for a year, then step in next year as a duo with Michael Carter. Allen is the same kind of runner as Conner and I’ve felt it’s a great fit
  10. He hasn't been available on the PFF mock sim since before the combine. First round. Not saying they are the end all, be all, but with his versatility and size? He's gonna go prior to #25.
  11. McBride, Quickley, Mitch Robinson Brunson, Randle, Ragu, and Hartenstein have all gotten a lot better since they came here too. He almost fooled the world into thinking Grimes was a star lol
  12. Didn't say he didn't have a right. As prideful as he is, I'm still surprised that's the stance he took, which was interesting to me. Good for Armstead getting more money. Hopefully it's good for JAX. Big gamble with his health starting to trend downward.
  13. True but they did not even allow that to Kellen Mond before they moved on from him, Jaren Hall they seem already wanting to move on from him. Did not allow that to Joe Webb either or Taylor Heinicke or Todd Bouman. Did not even allow that to Tarvaris Jackson. But sure many of those guys were lower picks or UDFA
  14. They have been true to what they have said for the most part, but hopefully it's smokescreen with the draft around the corner. I think with our need to take a QB at 2 however it puts us in a position we must trade up for a top 4 OT (15-20 range) and that could cost too much. We very possibly could be looking at our starting 5 (Lucas, Allegretti, Biadasz, Cosmi, Wylie). That scares the heck out of me if I was a young QB.
  15. I really can't believe how "anti" Brock Purdy this board can be. The guy got to the NFL Championship game as a 7'th round rookie and was hurt early so the 49ers stood no chance. Got the Super Bowl in year two and lost by 3 to KC. I mean, he's legit for that team.
  16. Are you basing White off of KC and Denver? Good games, but also separated between two meh games. Calling him a “potential future star” because of those two games seems kind of generous. Similar with Jakobi. I love Meyers, I wish NE kept him, but I count 13 teams where he would be undeniably third in the pecking order. Possibly more, depending on how you view Jacksonville with Davis, Dallas with Cooks, NO with Shaheed, and KC with Hollywood. Jack Jones is far from a sure thing at CB to be called a tremendous building block. Dude didn’t get cut from NE for anything short of being a knucklehead in the locker room that gave inconsistent effort. He wasn’t blowing the doors off the window on the field in his sophomore season after coming back from injury, either. Kind of overrating these guys a bit.
  17. Just sign random, "guy who could be okay at safety if pressed into starting action" at this juncture, tbh. Even still there are guys on the free agent market that I think if you sign as a third safety and ended up having to start for half the season you could be just fine with. I have no real interest in drafting a safety relatively high. Their market has completely cratered and I don't believe there is much value in it. The proliferation of two high sets again and less need for true centerfielder capable earl thomas players has pushed them far closer together in a general sense
  18. The Arizona Cardinals select RB 0351 Braelon Allen Wisconsin @MKnight82
  19. Possibly but maybe the Vikings do not select a QB until later in the draft like one of these guys or trade up in the 2nd to get Rattler. An option would be to draft one of these OL at #11 and play them at starting LG next year Troy Fautanu Taliese Fuaga JC Latham Then at #23 get a CB in Arnold, DeJean, Wiggins, Mitchell or McKinstry. Then if they want a developmental QB get one of the guys below 4th round or later and see who falls. If that happens and they are not pleased with the developmental pick yes or totally sold they could easily address it again in 2025 but all would depend on how Darnold looks and if they resign him. Michael Pratt Jordan Travis Sam Hartman Joe Milton III Taulia Tagovailoa Would that be the end of the world? No I do not think so, but sure would be nice to get a QB ideally at #23 if one of the top 6 fall that far. But it is not a must and I would not mind helping the OL, unless they feel Brandel or Feeney could become the starting LG. Not sure they can but who knows, but I know for certain neither one is nearly as talented as those other top OL who are elite level talents especially Fautanu and Fuaga. Troy Fautanu OL Cooper DeJean CB/S 2025 1st round pick. I would not mind this haul above at all if things fall that way. And Darnold they must like, they did give him $10 million for one year. But have to see what happens first. I do feel if they went OL and CB both could be starter quality players at those selections, same with edge if Turner or Verse falls but not sure they will, even Latu could be a hell of a edge player as well but depending on how they like Carter they might not need it since technically both starting spots are filled. DT with Newton at that 23rd pick is interesting as well even with the veteran additions of Tillery, Ward and Williams. But it is less likely DT is the pick since they did bring those three guys in.
  20. I agree. I went with the WR Nabers, however. If this new GM picks Odunze, though, I'd probably go nuts. While he's not identical to the WRs the last guy was drafting, he's not different enough from them as he's another big-body WR with limited YAC ability...they need a guy with speed...and that's Nabers. Of course though, the consensus on mocks is that they'll take Bowers, who, of course, would help them in the run game and could be the new Antonio Gates, but they've really addressed that position with the additions of Dissly and Hurst in FA, so I think that'd be unlikely.
  21. Gonna use this post for the opportunity to re-post his HS highlights:
  22. Both would be great picks but the fact that in this draft we are this late with not a single S off the board I feel like there will be a good one later
  23. Incredibly lucky, but can't win the big one. Snagged Purdy....lol. He's topped out and they still haven't won the big one. It's like congratulating Rodgers on making it to the NFCCG games only to sh** the bed.
  24. He just ran himself right out of our pick.
  1. Load more activity