All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 1 point each category: Do the Commanders draft a RB at any point? - YES Do the Commanders draft an edge rusher in the first three rounds? - YES Do the Commanders draft a WR in the first three rounds? - YES Is our next pick after #2 at pick #36 or a different pick? - STAY AT 36 Does the second pick by the Commanders play offense or defense? - OFFENSE 2 point category: Which position do we draft first? Tight End, Corner, or Linebacker? - CB Which position do we draft first? Running back, Safety, or Interior offensive lineman? - RB What NCAA conference does our second pick hail from (conference the player was in LAST season will be what counts, so Caleb Williams is Pac-12)? - BIG 12 Do we draft more offensive or defensive players or is it a tie (for ST, kicker will count for O and punter for D)? - OFFENSE How many players from outside the Power 5 conferences do we draft? - 2 4 point category: 4 points for getting it completely correct. 3 points if you get the right player but the wrong day. 1 point for getting the correct position on the correct day. Can’t use one player’s position more than once for credit, but if you list two LBs on Day 3 and we draft two, you can get credit for each. Follow @Thaiphoon's rules on NFL.com position. I will adjust to that as well. List 2 players you think we will draft on Day 2. 1. WR Xavier Worthy, Texas 2. OT Roger Rosengarten, Washington List 5 players you think we will draft on Day 3. 1. TE Jared Wiley, TCU 2. HB Will Shipley, Clemson 3. CB Willie Drew, Virginia State 4. LB Michael Barrett, Michigan 5. S Tyler Owens, Texas Tech
  3. I thought this was a funny joke (even DREW STANTON thinks Nix is bad!) until I realized you probably are being serious
  4. I just want to say.... It's kind of still absolutely insane that Joe staley ran the 40 sub 4.8. Also, Tim and barrows leaning toward rosengarten
  5. This is exactly what Jerrah should (but won’t) do. Immediately bring in lamb and offer more money than st brown… do this before Chase and Jefferson get signed. Every common sense principle in the business world dictates to do this now before the price escalation. So, why won’t jerrah do it? Dak. When jerrah says he’s all in on this year, he means this year will determine whether he will bring back Dak or move on. This leaves Lamb in the cross hairs of uncertainty. He’s a valuable trade asset if we go into rebuild mode. On the other hand, if cowboys excel and Dak warrants a huge extension, can we even afford Lamb? Or, could Dak agree to a team friendly deal where we could keep Dak and Lamb? There are too many variables for Jerrah just to do the smart thing right now.
  6. This is 100% how I feel. We have control over him for the next two years with an average cost of 14.1 mill then 23ish mill. And if we cant come to an agreement, then he walks and we get a third. And we have two years to figure it out in the meantime, bc like you said this year he is worth more than a draft pick. WR is a hard position for rookies to come in and make an impact usually
  7. We'll see. Taylor is nothing but a handful of penalties. Niang is the invisible man. Morris is a pretentious "Super Man" who in actuality is just a pretender. As you say we have a handful of WRs to sort through. Again, there are several who are on expiring contracts. I could see two picks at wideout. I don't disagree
  8. I'll get something in later tonight. Reserved spot
  9. "Trey is also considered retirement" Wow...who wrote this?
  10. i thought you were on the Trade Up for Maye Train... or is it that you prefer that doesn't happen, and just recognize it could?
  11. Yesterday
  12. @AFF my bad didn’t mean to come off mad. I appreciate the enthusiastic back and forth. I think it’s pretty clear (to me) now that they held themselves back from making more of those signings so they could make a splash for a WR on draft night. If they signed even 1-2 of those guys you mentioned we might not have had the flexibility to do so without more cuts (creating more holes) or restructures. Does getting “confirmation” that we will be trading for Sutton or Aiyuk (or another vet WR) help you at least see that there is a plan in place? It certainly does to me, and it’s what I’ve been saying all along. Also makes the DJ trade a lot more palatable as well. Also - Queen was the largest FA contact we’ve given out in franchise history and you wanted us to make 1-2 more of those?! Let’s be somewhat realistic.
  13. My list of favorites 1. Inglourious Basterds 2. Django Unchained 3. Jackie Brown 4. The Hateful Eight 5. Kill Bill: Vol 1 6. Reservoir Dogs 7. Death Proof 8. Kill Bill: Vol 2 9. Pulp Fiction 10. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
  14. yes, i noticed that too. Vikings might have to give him some nutritional counseling.
  15. Death proof is definitely worth a watch
  16. I'm not sure if we'll even have a choice with McNeil. If he has another year like he did last year, performing as a top 10 DT in the league that will likely push him to go a around or above the 20m a year mark in value. With 30 mil a year or so going to be needed to secure Hutch long time soon enough I'm not the we'll be able to afford to keep McNeil after todays extensions and the inevitable Goff deal.
  17. If the Giants get Drake Maye and Brandon Aiyuk I may faint
  18. Most likely, the Niners are waiting until draft night to see if they get a Godfather offer. If they don't get anything, they'll get serious about the extension. It makes sense and is good business. If they get an offer they can't pass up, it'll likely happen on draft night. This is why I'm barely even thinking about this and all the "content" generated about it is most likely nonsense. I bet Aiyuk and the Niners are very close. I DON'T think the Niners and other teams bidding for Aiyuk are close at all.
  1. Load more activity