All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I mean a 19 year old elite athlete is probably going to be stronger than a 23 year old soon to be gym teacher... It is certainly not a fact that most 23 year olds are bigger, stronger & faster than most 19 year olds...genetics just flat out don't work like that... Blake Corum is not bigger, stronger or faster than Braelon Allen for example.
  3. When they're doing it with a bit over half the payroll that St. Louis is doing, I'd argue they've been more successful. Other than their COVID year, they've had 1 losing season. Their worst season (outside of COVID year) was an 86 win seasons. They've got an NLCS appearance and made the playoffs 5 out of 6 seasons since 2017. The Cardinals have 1 NLCS appearance and are coming off a season in which they won 71 games. They're currently on pace to win 70 games this year.
  4. Ain’t no party like a no pants party
  5. Top 6 cause I couldn't leave out Melton or Lassiter Arnold Mitchell Wiggins Kool-Aid Lassiter/Melton My favorite after round 2 guy is K.Jackson Id slide Coop in 2/3 if he really ends up playing CB
  6. What I said is not controversial. It is fact. 23>19 for men - Bigger, stronger, faster. That's it. That was my point. So judging a 23 year old college player is more difficult to project to next level. Men are bigger, stronger, faster than women too. This is all generally speaking. Exceptions to anything.
  7. Could you explain this one please?
  8. Welp, Bob picked DeJean so cross him off the list for 25.
  9. Marshawn Lloyd teach him ball security and you have a playmaker at RB. Holding onto the ball is a huge concern. If he didn’t have that issue he would easily be a 2nd round pick. Now he’s probably a 4th round pick
  10. For me it comes down to this: I'd take Fautanu + McConkey over Aiyuk. Can they get a pick for Aiyuk that gets them Fautanu? 99% no, so it's not worth thinking about.
  11. Smith-Njiba. Addison. Flowers. Johnston all 1st round. Mingo. Reed. Rashee Rice in the 2nd. Tank Dell. Hyatt. Tillman. Downs. In 3rd. Wicks and Pucka in 5th. All of them produced fairly well if not excellently. So I guess it was deep from 1st to 5th with true enough producers.
  12. Imo Cleveland scapegoated baker
  13. Yea after Carolina everyone was calling him a bust not say Wilson will do the same. Wilson has the tools tho and he’s young
  14. Fashanu is like two months older than Alt. It's not like either has hit their ceiling already. It'd be impossible, since neither has actually measured up to NFL life yet. If that happens, Ideally, we would've rethought our Draft strategy long before we can find it out. Like, drafting Lewan 2.0 doesn't sound bad at all, but the two following picks after Lewan 1.0 were Odell Beckham Jr. and Aaron Donald, so it'd still suck to look back on the pick 10 years from now and say "sure, he was a pretty good pick, but what if we landed the best defensive player of all time instead?".
  15. I'm pretty sure he still has connections with GM George Paton, who's somehow still employed in Denver. But he has people he talks to on just about every team. Look, he behaves in a way that makes a lot of people dislike him, but he's probably the most connected Broncos reporter in Denver.
  16. Stroud: *smacks head* "Just throw fewer interceptions. Why didn't I think of that?"
  17. To be clear I wasn't saying to use the first two picks on OL. Fisher I think can be a 4-5 round player. Unless some projections are wrong.
  18. https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/picks/ https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/draft-tracker/
  19. With that being said @orca vs @TOUCAN Will be this evening at 8 and @Daboyle Vs @TOUCAN Will be tommorow night at 8. Then we will be on a draft break. All times eastern. If someone can tag Orca I'm unable to on my phone
  20. They should be. But Sean Payton is too naive to realize that.
  21. This... We'll draft a WR somewhere, but it'll be Day 3 most likely.
  22. It'll probably be "stiff" but nowhere near as stiff as Vikings' fans were hoping. Maybe a late Day 3 pick, probably more likely an early Day 3 pick.
  1. Load more activity