All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That's really not that impressive of a group either tbqh. There's nothing special about Ollie Gordon. What separates Ollie Gordon from someone like Braelon Allen? Honest question. I'm also not sure what separates Hampton and Judkins from the likes of Estime and Benson. Henderson is a horse and probably the most talented back of both classes but he can't stay on the field. Edwards and Ott are of high intrigue but we need to see more (Edwards needs a massive rebound as RB1). Jeanty is a nothing burger tbh like 95% of Boise State RBs. Etienne I won't speak on since I'm not sure he's "Packer people" but the rest I'm not sure about so I have no opinion. Basically, I'm not waiting on a what could be from a class that I'm really not sold on. Just take the value where it's at in 2024 if it's there. I'm don't have the same disdain for this class as you do. Will Shipley 4 lyfe
  3. Should have been a 15 yard flag. But KC is face and we are heel.
  4. These favorites look at the draft value, caliber of prospect/how much I liked a guy, positional value, roster impact, and team building. 1st Round Favorite Pick – Quinyon Mitchell, Hungary – He got many people’s top CB, a huge position of need, 5 slots after I took Terrion. 2nd Favorite – Jayden/Drake, CPP – I love taking two shots at QB in BDL, because both will get developed equally. In a 16 team league, the have and have-nots at QB are even more pronounced, so getting it right is worth the draft capital. And both are very good value. 3rd Favorite – Joe Alt, CPP – They fixed LT for the next decade, and with Paris, Skoronski, and JMS from last year, will keep those young QBs well protected. 2nd Round Favorite Pick – Troy Fautanu, Rome – Rome has always put a lot of resources into having an elite OL, and whether he plays OT or OG, Fautanu will fit right in. 2nd Favorite – Cooper DeJean, Hungary – I love what Hungary has done the past two years. Rebuild the DL last year and focus on the secondary this year. DeJean and Mitchell give this team a whole new look. 3rd Favorite – JJ McCarthy, Greenland – Same concept as with CPP. Put resources into the QB position until it is fixed. And McCarthy may end up going to the best spot of any of the top 4 QBs. 3rd Round Favorite – Chop Robinson, Rome – He shouldn’t have fallen this far and should slot it very nicely across from Karlaftis in a year. 2nd Favorite – Cooper Beebe, Berlin – I’m gonna give myself some love. RG was a disaster for me last year and Beebe should solidify it from day one. His tape is so much fun to watch. 3rd Favorite – Darius Robinson, Quebec – They needed a DL upgrade and Darius is just a really good football player. I think he’ll be able to move inside or out a la Cam Jordan. 4th Round Favorite – Michael Penix, Raleigh – The guy is going in the top half of the RL first and his tape the last two years has been really good. This could turn into a situation, like Lamar, where the 5th QB taken turns out to be one of the two best. Given my criteria, this gets best pick in the draft. 2nd Favorite – Maason Smith, Cancun – This is really good value for a guy who has every physical attribute you could want, is really young, and would be going much higher had he not torn that ACL. 3rd Favorite – Blake Corum, Hungary – They have a solid OL, great TE, good WR corp, and very nice 3rd down back in Rachaad. Corum gives them an early down bowling ball with fantastic suddenness to pair with Rachaad. Now they just need the QB. 5th Round Favorite – Jaden Hicks, Quebec – I love Hicks as a deep FS type, I think he goes in the RL second, and he fills a big need for Quebec. That’s great for the 5th round. 2nd Favorite – Kamari Lassiter, IC – I like him more than CBs who had gone a round and a half higher. I think he becomes a solid #2 CB. 3rd Favorite – Ben Sinnott, ANC – I love Sinnott’s physical profile as he compares favorably to LaPorta. But this drops to 3rd cause he already has Njoku and Bowers. 6th Round Favorite – Marshawn Kneeland, LV – We really wanted to trade up for him as this may be the biggest plus in the draft. One of the rare edge rushers who may go after day 1 and still be a double digit guy. 2nd Favorite – Zak Zinter/Brandon Coleman, Akureyri – I love taking these guys back-to-back. They needed OG help and both these guys have legit starter potential. 3rd Favorite – Roger Rosengarten, Lancaster – A guy I didn’t look into a ton prior to the BDL draft, he may be a big plus for LANC and solidify the RT spot across from Olu. In retrospect, very nice get. 7th Round Favorite – Adisa Isaac, LV – This is ludicrous value. I also love how LV really went after beefing up their front 7 this draft. Give themselves an identity. 2nd Favorite – Ja’Lynn Polk, Raleigh – We would have stayed at 7.13 and taken him. Great value here and I like him more than most of the WRs taken from the BDL 3rd on. 3rd Favorite – Braelon Allen, Greenland – With only another rookie at RB, they add the youngest player in the draft. I think Braelon has his best ball ahead of him.
  5. ... Coming from a Titans fan...
  6. Play him when he’s ready. And I don’t mean ready to walk in and be a star, but just mentally, physically ready to come in with some confidence and grow. Doesn’t have to be perfect, but just come in, get some reps, and build off of that. Maybe that’s Week 1, maybe that’s Week 9, maybe it’s 2025. But that’s when you pull that trigger. That’s what Josh did, he didn’t walk in and light things up with a loaded offensive roster. Neither did Lamar. Neither did Goff. Neither did Hurts. Neither did Kyler. Neither did Tua. No one thought anything of Houston’s offense prior to this season. Burrow had great WRs, but no OL and bad coaching at the time. Herbert had Allen, but walked in with terrible coaching and a bad OL. Hell, even Mac had a really good season for a rookie, without WRs or a great OL. Lots of people this offseason talk about teams being “ready” for QBs, as if it’s some simple thing to have a great OC, strong line, multiple weapons on offense, and then keep them all together for 3-5 years. That’d be ideal, but I don’t think the majority of QBs enjoy that luxury. Some guys definitely bloom late, and maybe that’s due to their crappy situations as rookies (Alex, Geno), but I don’t think you’re ruining a legitimately elite QB because their rookie roster isn’t perfect.
  7. I'm still waiting for him to be the unblockable at times dude he was at Florida. Then again, Barry's scheme may have had something to do with his mediocrity. Kinda think we should hold off on defensive evaluations until we see what Hafley's scheme looks like. JMO
  8. ^ By "Friendship" I mean "Irrational hope at Running Back"
  9. We can’t let Kyle do it to us! There’s so many good rbs in the mid to late rounds, but he never ceases to amaze me lol Who do you think it could be? I know they already announced they like Isaac Guerendo and he ironically has a 3rd round grade on him 😬
  10. I got a 2004 Chevy Venture I'll put up. It runs great, just changed the oil this month. No horn, I tore out the relay for it when it wouldn't stop blaring a few years ago. I'll even leave the spare tire - yes a full-sized one on a rim, not a donut. Send me my contract offer in the morning, thank you.
  11. Seriously. And CHEAP relative to market until 2028 too. 75-85% of Sweat is, what, 2002-2009 Adewale Ogunleye? (8.3 sacks, 11.8 TFL, 1.8 FF, 1.8 FR per season on average with good run defense) Sign me right up for that. That’s a $17-$20M per year player in the current market.
  12. or the board blows cookies at 88/91 and we pick Wright at that point with the idea that you develop him behind the other two. Unrelated, I find MLF's comments about Dillon's potential outside of basic handoff reception to be interesting.
  13. We gotta watch the Heat with no Butler and the Pels with no Zion in the playoffs.. Basketball gods really not on our side
  14. Larry Nance just pushed a dude and the refs didn’t call anything. I get allowing them to play but might want to call such an obvious play
  15. Stafford for now but that will probably change soon.
  16. There's the correct response to prancing...
  17. Washington Commanders QB Jayden Daniels. It's remarkable how much stronger the AFC QBs are.
  18. Who was the better safety all-time?
  19. How did this happen? If I had to pick... I guess it would be Dak? But that doesn't feel right. It really is hard to tell.
  20. I thought they should’ve taken Penei over Ja’Marr. I was wrong. The Bengals got it right, although they really couldn’t have gotten it terribly wrong there.
  21. When is game development ever that smooth. Both projects are in active development with different teams, Tim Cain is co-directing the outer worlds 2 (THE FALLOUT GUY) and I'd imagine both ship by 2026. But OW2 is up to 2K. I have no idea what Josh Sawyer is doing rn since he wrapped up with pentiment, probably Avowed something but no idea.
  22. My suggestion for replacement stuff would be to look for closed restaurants that are auctioning off their used stuff. Sure, some of it may be banged up, but a friend of mine got an entire 12-piece brand new steak knife set, a 24 stainless steel mixing bowl set, 4 chefs knives, 2 88 oz iron cooking pots with 20" handles, 4 8" iron skillets, four large stock pots and a few other high quality items for a little $110 in an auction. Just food for thought, no pun intended.
  1. Load more activity