All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

He wasn't a serious GOAT candidate in 2009 either
  3. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

If I cared about twitter, I would upload one of the other 100 plays and say: Mystery solved ! Gary couldn't make plays in the Big Ten because he gets stoned by rookies from Southeastern Missouri Tech.
  4. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

I believe that Brett Favre is at least a top 10 QB ever, but yeah, he's not in the discussion for the best ever. I think Favre would have been better in the 2000s if Mike Holmgren would have stayed in Green Bay.
  5. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

And?
  6. You Are Wrong About Lamar Jackson - Warren Sharp

I think you are confusing someone being called an amazingly accurate passer with being called a good pocket QB. Wilson was always a pocket QB who could make plays with his legs. Lamar is not that type at least not yet they have completely different styles. Age isn't as important as experience. Jackson will be 23 in 4 months anyway so by next season with 1.5 years of starting in the NFL and 3 years of starting in college we'll pretty much know if he is a Wilson type QB or who he appears to be. Which doesn't mean he can't throw for 3000 yards and have 25 TD and be successful he just probably won't ever look like a Russell Wilson/Steve Young back there.
  7. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

The peak of Brett Favre was in the 1990s.
  8. What exactly are you basing this off of? You have a day move. You’re just guessing that you can’t use an item on top of a move. Tbh, I didn’t use a drink yet in addition to my move (or at all). But definitely used a sword, and since we have to lynch the recruiter, under your theory, the fact that I used the sword means I didn’t recruit. There is no construction of this argument that is reasonable or coherent that reaches a logical end of voting for me. Regardless of your alignment, you should feel bad for being this bad.
  9. try 10 am on the west coast....
  10. 2019 WR Corps

By year two the round you were drafted in is irrelevant. I think they know the kid can play, has improved his craft and will be a major weapon. At least that is my hope!
  11. bcbs claimed role still feels like scum why would us getting a hint at your character even matter
  12. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

He rewatched the game looking for a Gary highlight, failed to find one and settled on this, gif-capped it, and then uploaded it to twitter. That is a level of dedication several levels above even regular internet fandom.
  13. 2020 4 Round Mock Draft

Bears own Oakland's 2
  14. Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

Looking to move up
  15. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

How long ago was 2009?
  16. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

Brett Favre was also never in any serious GOAT conversation
  17. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

Slightly better coverage (read: a subtle hesitation from Peterman) and Rashan Gary gets his first sack or maybe a strip-sack. Really like this rep. Drives inside to get the OT to commit with his hands, then slaps and rips around the edge. ~ Killing himself hyping up that play here.
  18. Says you can use 2 night moves on the same night...totally checks out. Swags cleared. Town to the core I quit. Swag and touch are cleared. Never saw this before. 100% confirmed clear now. It's right here in writing. Sorry @theuntouchable Swag isn't scum because this says you can buy a drink and use an ability given to you and use your night move all in the same night. Nacho is cleared to cause he was asked if he wanted to use a drink move but didn't actually use 2 moves. Confirms Swag story fully. Everyone you can use 2 moves a night!!!
  19. Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

Last page, commish said we're using the 6-hour clock this round.
  20. Kicker saga continues, Bears cut all - only Piniero remains

Yeah, I'm not sure they would make a move for Slye but if the Panthers keep Slye over Gano, I think Pace might make a move. Since 2012 he's been really good with the exception of 2016, and he's 32, so he probably has another 5+ years of good kicking left.
  21. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

The part where some cat named Jack Wetpfer (spelling) decided to rewatch this game for Rashan Gary's best rep and eventually decided on that one to post on twitter.
  22. You're not the only one who thinks we should have moved on from Ryan Anderson already, a lot of fans feel that way, most in the forum feel that way and for sure MikeT14 is with you. But, you and everyone else is smart enough to know that any organization is not going to move on from a 2nd round pick after just two seasons, and especially not after two seasons where that player wasn't even the 3rd OLB, they were the 4th or 5th bc there were veterans signed to play in front of them. I wish last year we hadn't signed McPhee and rolled with Anderson as our #3 OLB and a vet min guy or a UDFA. Well, I really wish we had re-signed Galette, instead of McPhee, even after Galette turned down our initial offer. If we had rolled with Anderson into last camp/preseason and he didn't look good enough to be our #3 then during last camp or before the season we should have re-signed Galette, but Brice Allen is hard-headed and wouldn't do that anyway! As much as people don't want to here it, Anderson did have 2 sacks last year and he barely got snaps. And, I know I sound like a broken record but there is a reason why Anderson is still on the team. He's just a good all-around football player and I think he's a good special teams player. I don't think McKinzy is good enough to be a starter. Again, he's done awesome work and worked some backup OTs in the preseason, that doesn't mean he's starter worthy. He's a good back up. If the Redskins do trade both TWill and Kerrigan to SB contenders, I don't think they should take an OLB in round 1 two years in a row. I would sign someone who's affordable to compete with Anderson, Mckinzy, Brailford and another player they draft in the mid-rounds to be the starter opposite Sweat. The Redskins should be focusing on taking BPA for sure next draft, but I really think if the value of there they should go LT so that they have someone to protect Haskins. If not that, a WR, ILB or CB if the talent is there for those positions.
  23. Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

With the 4 hour clock it expired just after 8 CST.
  24. 1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

Uh. Where did I kill myself hyping up that rep? Or where is anyone?
  25. What Matt Nagy Sees In Mitch Many Others Don't

If Trubisky 1) has a 2:1 TD:INT ratio or better and 2) his he throws 30 or more touchdowns, he's a success
  1. Load more activity