If you guys want to join the division or just the conference, that might be the way to go. I do enjoy getting through the seasons pretty quickly though. The issue is because teams have some updated draft picks.
I'm going to be the Ravens in this league but would be willing to switch to the Vikings. I'd like to have some purple.
Rules and regulations:
- If you break a rule, you get a game suspension with a forced loss.
- If it happens for a second time, you get a 5 game ban with all forced losses.
- If it happens for a third time, you are gone from the league.
- All will be checking stats throughout the league, if someone is thought to be abusing, you are getting called out. We can't really beat around the bush anymore. Anomalies happen but it shouldn't be happening every week. Maybe once a year, if that.
- If a record is broken by an amazing amount, the player who broke that record is suspended for the next season. (Not allowed to trade the player either, release or forced to sit the bench.)
- If you have a player already dominating, take them out. No record chasing. If it happens, it happens.
- If a player does break a game record, they have to sit out the next game, maybe two depending on the stat.
- Trades: You can not have more than 1 pick in the first round.* 2 picks in the 2nd round, 3 picks in the 3rd round, and so on.
- Any free agent signed (after the season), may not be traded until the following season at the earliest.
- During the fantasy draft to start the league, I'm with whatever you guys want to do for having players and overalls.
- Did I miss anything? @RuskieTitan@holt_bruce81@Fresh Prince@Neumatic