Tempted to name this thread, "Questionnaire re: future bakers in Cleveland kitchens", but it would get locked without even looking at it first (that Deandre Baker thread was legit!!! 😠😡😤).
So I was thinking...every year when I post mocks, it seems according to "smdh at least make it realistic" responders like there are 75 guaranteed first-rounders, so I'm trying to flush out my draft board to separate the fact from the hype, walkthemocks to follow. Here are some random questions:
(1) If Surtain runs low 4.5s, does he fall into the mid/mid-late teens?
(2) With so many solid CB prospects and being only 5'10", is Asomugha available late second?
(3) Do guys like Jamarr Chase and Caleb Farley fall much/at all from opting out.
(4) Could this year be the first round year of the QB? I'm seeing possibly eight or more possible first rounders. If so, which positions fall because of this? In no particular order...Trey Lance, Mac Jones, Trevor Lawrence, Mac Jones, Justin Fields, Jamie Newman, Kyle Trask, Zach Wilson and ???.
(5) I'm really liking Rondale Moore, Chris Place and TJ Vasher as a bit of a sleeper. In a fairly deep WR draft, where do these guys realistically go?
(6) Is it just me or is this shaking out to be another potentially great draft class?
(7) Still not sure if Shaun Wade is just homer goggles, but it's he worth snagging around pick 20 if he's available?
(8) How do you feel about the OSU backs? What rounds do they realistically go in and are you interested?
(9) Are you trading down every time this year if we're getting equal draft chart value and adding at least one additional pick?
(10) Is Beckham getting traded? Would you trade him? If so, for what realistic compensation?