Mine was very similar lol.
1. Baker Mayfield, QB Oklahoma
4. Denzel Ward, CB, OSU. I was afraid to really voice it, but I couldn't get comfortable with Chubb at 4 for whatever reason. Maybe I'll be wrong. That said, I was so focused on trading down for Ward that it was hard to imagine being forced to pick here. I was fuzzy about this pick even during the draft but immediate loved it.
33. Harold Landry, DE, BC. I considered him at 12 with a Bills trade down from 4 so would grab him in a heartbeat at 33. I wanted him so bad here. Ugh.
35. Josh Jackson CB. It was probably overkill, but Ward and Jackson were my favorite to corners. I could see Jackson playing third safety well as well. Darn.
67. Nathan Shepherd, DT, Fort Hays State. 😎
105. Antonio Callaway, WR, FLA (just made too much sense, he's Dorsey's "character gamble" for this draft). Best receiver in the draft. This was where I mocked him religiously to the Browns.
150. Genard Avery, DE/ILB, Memphis. I just realized I got three of my dudes! I wouldn't call Ward my dude, as my dude was a trade down. I had no plan that made me happy at four other than trade down, though I admit Barkley would have been the most exciting had that shaken out.
175. John Kelly, RB, TENN (Gimme Kelly in the 6th over Chubb in the 2nd, allllllll day). I just realized, though, that I like Chubb at 35 much more than Chubb at 4, so there is that.
188. Cedrick Wilson, WR, BSU.