Jump to content

NateDawg

Veteran Members
  • Content count

    18,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1,927 All-Pro

Favorites

  • NFL Team
    Browns
  • MLB Team
    Tribe
  • College Team
    Ohio State

Other Information

  • Location
    Hilliard

Recent Profile Visitors

752 profile views
  1. Cavaliers Thread: Embrace The Mediocrity

    LeBron is getting what he deserves this year. Fake Ohioan. Would be fine with five more years of that in LA.
  2. Cleveland Indians Thread : we might have a nice thing!

    Yeah, with the size of the contracts being handed out right now, there is zero chance of the Cleveland Indians being able to re-sign Francisco Lindor in a few years. At this point, we may as well get the most out of him and enjoy it until his contract year. Then try to get a slew of prospects for him instead of just letting him hit the market. The small market baseball repeating cycle is frustrating. But it does look like we have some decent minor-league infielders in the system. If for some reason we are not in contention down the stretch this season, I can definitely see them saying if there is a market for Trevor Bauer and/or Cory Kluber.
  3. Either way the Dallas game would be night game since 97% of their games are at night. The other 3% are Thanksgiving.
  4. https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2019/03/103216/report-redshirt-freshman-wide-receiver-lchristian-smith-has-left-ohio-state-to-explore-other-opportunities Blue Smith to transfer after just a year here. Surprised things didn’t work out here for him. Local kid. Bit of a tweeter between WR/TE coming in, at 6’6.” I’m sure there will be others this spring, whether it’s “the talk” or whatever.
  5. Dawgs Gotta Eat

    Agreed on all fronts. They just seem to be the 2018 bottom feeder with the 2019 storylines. And they qualify as they’ve not been on Hard Knocks in the ten year window.
  6. Dawgs Gotta Eat

    Oakland has to be the Hard Knocks favorite.
  7. Browns sign G Bryan Witzmann

    Another guy to compete for a spot on the 53. Wouldn’t read into much here.
  8. Cavaliers Thread: Embrace The Mediocrity

    It’s Morant/Williamson or bust.
  9. Around the NFL and General discussion

    It really is that bad. They don’t even laugh with or ‘like’ our gifs over there. Some of the least intelligent football fans in our country are the wisest in their own eyes. They have congregated in one place. When one of them is threatened, the rest catch wind and arrive on the defense. I fear we’ve lost ‘tayne to the madness.
  10. Miami Dolphins Tanking Plan

    I’m fairly sure the pro-Fidel Castro nonsense he has uttered would not go over well down there in Miami.
  11. Around the NFL and General discussion

    I’ve narrowed some of his possible burners to GMen (just to troll us for fun), @Estonianzulu , and Webby. He could be an old member that’s been ex-communicated from us also (by himself, Webby). The possibilities are endless though. He could be right under your nose ...
  12. 2019 Draft Prospects

    95 is irrelevant to me if it’s included in a trade for a guy like Beckham. Our early 3rd last year netted Chad Thomas. Given the % of a 3rd being a relevant starter in the NFL, you can just chalk 95 up to another one of those that didn’t work out. Peppers was a loss. But with two other 1sts used that year in Njoku and Garrett, picking one of those 3 to not exercise control on in the same year was likely anyhow. Under the assumption that Peppers and/or Njoku worked out to begin with. Find a decent replacement and a draft pick to fill the hole and move forward.
  13. Around the NFL and General discussion

    When @NudeTaynegets banned, he will come back as someone no one would anticipate. One of his burners might just be someone you’d least expect . . . .
  14. 2019 Draft Prospects

    I had read that article and thought the same thing. With varying boards, chances are the 15th guy would have been there. The price wasn’t cheap. So long as OBJ stays healthy and keeps his head on straight though, no regrets.
×