Wow. Scum mania in this post. Let's dissect
1. Squire didn't start the bandwagon. He was the first to cast stones, I believe. Id have to look back and see how it went down, but i was the one who started the push yesterday due to how Matts was treating my role. Pickle posted above why Squire should not be considered a civ yet.
2. I'll take the stone cause we needed to see what's up with the deflection but to my biggest point...why on Earth if you are a civ, do you want to lynch me? Honestly...why? I have been upfront about this whole thing. I saved civs from getting killed N1 drawing a hit from Mafia, got Matts lynched D2, N2 I believe I saved civs again. If you read up you would see multiple shots rang out, but only 1 death. Almost certain it was a vig that hit Mookie. That would explain the 1 death multiple shots...mafia tried to double tap me (more on this later). Add to all this that a power civ got killed and you want to lynch me...who has powers and willing to use it for civsthat mafia can't kill. This is almost bordering on how I got Matts, but I don't think mafia would push me again today...thoughts anyone?
3. You bring up again that why would I save James. Did you read up really? I explained it to Tk3 multiple times. I thought Pickle 1.0, Whicker, and James was in a 3 way mafia buss scenario. I wanted to see what Pickle would turn. Closer to night with the way Pickle and James posted it became more cloudy. I went with my #1 read at the time and voted Whicker. Thinking if Pickle turns civ it would give us the most info, especially with Matts waiting to finish him off either way what I did. Just by chance maybe someone really tries to save Pickle. Turns out Matts started his downfall there. That's why I questioned about whether he was going to vote tie or kill pickle when day 2 started.
4. Don't like your civ reads at all
5. Making excuses for activity...when about 6 people have been less active then you....?
Right now I'm looking at these two.