I'm 5 episodes into this thing now, here are some thoughts:
1) As someone who consumes nearly 100% of all legitimate Cowboys reporting and media (and I'm sure I'm not alone on this board), this has been a really great watch. I was a little bit worried that it might be watered down for the least-common-denominator fans, and while there is some of that, there is also a lot of insight and visibility into things we'd never get to see. I highly recommend this for people to watch.
2) It's hard not to love Dak. The guy is a leader. I know he isn't perfect yet, but I really hope he can take the next step in his career this year.
3) The Atlanta game, my god. I forgot how egregious the lack of adjustments were. They knew Chaz was going to be the starter all week, he was getting absolutely smoked, and they gave him no help. If you want to make a list of indictments on this staff on offense, that game has to be #1.
4) Losing Tyron and Lee was brutal. We went from completely dominating KC, to getting our doors blown off by Atlanta. Those two guys turned our team from a really good one to a really bad one. Has to make you feel better about this season. If healthy, we are really good. Even if we aren't healthy, we seem to have the depth to withstand it.
5) Jason Witten is a huge loss for the locker room.