Jump to content

RavensTillIDie

Moderators
  • Content count

    18,506
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Community Reputation

498 Veteran

About RavensTillIDie

Favorites

  • NFL Team
    Baltimore Ravens
  • MLB Team
    Baltimore Orioles
  • NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
  • College Team
    Maryland Terrapins
  1. Ravens Mock Draft Simulators

    Probably a pipe dream, but boy does this draft look gorgeous. Just hand us that #1 defense ranking before the season even begins lol.
  2. Ravens will NOT be signing DT Michael Brockers

    Screw it. Let's go grab Clowney and make a move in the draft for Kinlaw. Make it happen EDC!
  3. I can definitely offer some input, but I don't have the time these days to fully commit to running it.
  4. Broncos acquire DL Jerrell Casey from Titans for 7th rounder

    Was this a result of the Tannehill contract and Henry getting the tag? I just remember him being a beast in the playoff game vs the Ravens. Very surprising.
  5. Ravens will NOT be signing DT Michael Brockers

    From everything I've heard, Brockers best asset is his ability to set the edge/defend the run. He's just an okay pass rusher.
  6. Ravens will NOT be signing DT Michael Brockers

    I remember hearing good things about him in recent years. Now, how much of that was due to playing next to Aaron Donald and those others guys on the Rams D line? Who knows. I'm fairly happy with this signing though. Our D line is VASTLY improved from last year already. If we stay in a 3-4 base, I guess this means we move Brandon Williams to NT?
  7. Browns Sign Conklin

    Good move. Like what the Browns are doing so far this offseason. Will be interesting to see how they use their draft capital.
  8. Anime and Manga Thread.

    Better than season 2? I don't know about that. At least I hadn't heard of any change in the animation studio. But yeah, the quality holds up for the most part. Some of the major action sequences towards the end of the season were fairly well done, IMO.
  9. 2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

    I would have straight up traded our 1st, Gus Edwards and a 3rd for Hopkins. Wth?!
  10. Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

    I honestly don't understand this, like AT ALL. David Johnson is HELLA washed. Hopkins is still (arguably) a top 3 WR. And the Texans DID NOT get a 1st round pick back. How does ANY of this make sense?!
  11. Anime and Manga Thread.

    Saw it last weekend. It was good/average, IMO. Not as good as season 2, but still made for a good binge watch. Sets up a lot of things for a potential season 4, so I'm excited for that.
  12. Shows that were cancelled too soon

    The Black Donnellys Show was way beyond it's time. Wish it hadn't wound up on NBC of all places.
  13. NBA has suspended the season

    Man, this has been a WILD NBA season. No clue where we go from here.
  14. 2020 Baltimore Ravens Offseason Tracker

    Interesting. Depending on the contract and how healthy he is, I wouldn't mind bringing him back. However, I would at least like to get an idea of where his head is at before we sign him. Just didn't seem super passionate about football these past few years.
  15. Kenny Atkinson out as HC of Nets

    I mean, if that's all he said, it wouldn't be as big a talking point. However, he literally named like 75% of the team and intentionally left out the other 25%. Not sure how else you interpret that.
×