Yep. Just busy with life and other things. But, because you asked...
1. Changing a little girl's diaper is not as easy as changing a little boy's.
2. Wife was being, um, friendly, when I was removing something from oven. Burned inside of my arm on side of oven. Sympathy is fun.
3. Didn't do traditional Thanksgiving food this year. Drew was with Ex. So, I grilled T-bones for the wife & myself. Served them with baked potatoes and portabella caps stuffed with cream cheese, cheddar, bacon and jalapeno.
4. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a LOT of fun.
5. Black tea > green tea.
6. If you haven't tried pottery with your significant other, you are an idiot. It's fun and can get messy which leads to shower time fun.
7. For the first time in 23 years, I have not even shot at a deer while hunting.
7. Might be getting a Ford F-150 after New Year's.
8. Reading over the above list, I realized I might have forgotten to tell you guys that Catherine and I got married shortly after our daughter was born.
9. My son is 12. He is 5' 9" and weighs 195. He wears a size 10 shoe. He's gonna be a big boy.
10. There were 2 number 7s.