Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Mock Draft! - (2017) - Discussion

Nick

Some might question taking Matt Ryan and Dak Prescott so close together, but I wanted to make sure I was prepared for when Ryan starts to decline. I figure he can give me probably 3 more years of elite play and then Dak can take over for the rest. 

3 hours ago, winitall said:

Some might question taking Matt Ryan and Dak Prescott so close together, but I wanted to make sure I was prepared for when Ryan starts to decline. I figure he can give me probably 3 more years of elite play and then Dak can take over for the rest. 

Not questioning at all. You're killing this draft. 

Times posted again for today. We're very close (within the next couple days) to doing 2 players per selection. I'll make it very clear once that happens! 

Kickass job so far guys. Teams are looking scary too. Don't forget to post your roster and update it every once in awhile. If it's not posted you're not going to be considered in the judging phase. 

@CrashMan510 you jumped the gun just a bit. I have your Ryan Kelly pick pending currently... waffles and Caribou were slotted ahead of you.

Also... we will begin picking 2 players per selection starting in round 24 which we hit today! So be ready.

You'd think it'd be easier to pick when you get two selections but it isn't. So many guys, so little picks. It's difficult trying to decide to pick now and who to risk making it back to you again. This is where the draft is won in lost in my opinion.

1 hour ago, waffles7 said:

You'd think it'd be easier to pick when you get two selections but it isn't. So many guys, so little picks. It's difficult trying to decide to pick now and who to risk making it back to you again. This is where the draft is won in lost in my opinion.

True, been eyeing Watt the last few rounds, once again you got a player I really wanted lol.

Archived