Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Mock Draft! - (2017) - Discussion

Nick

7 hours ago, waffles7 said:

You'd think it'd be easier to pick when you get two selections but it isn't. So many guys, so little picks. It's difficult trying to decide to pick now and who to risk making it back to you again. This is where the draft is won in lost in my opinion.

Good thing I get 4 picks ;) 

2 hours ago, waffles7 said:

I envy you moving forward, the waiting game sucks. And you get to sit pretty and destroy your own Big Board with 4 picks. Lol

Its not bad, however my big board usually gets completely destroyed... So I don't bother to make one until it's almost my pick, especially now. 

Love this point in the draft. Can still find some gems like Robert Quinn sitting there late. I understand the injury concerns but for a depth guy in this format, he's great value in my opinion.

22 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Love this point in the draft. Can still find some gems like Robert Quinn sitting there late. I understand the injury concerns but for a depth guy in this format, he's great value in my opinion.

I almost selected him a few rounds back. I juggled between he and Noah Spence. Noah Spence's age and upside won it for me but Quinn is still crazy value this late.

Archived