Draft day 3 - discussion thread

49erurtaza

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If we keep all picks I expect to draft to go edge or IOL in the next two picks as well as a RB at some point. After that just pretty much take the BPA. Would love to double up on some edge rushers with solid potential. TE? 

We supposedly like the TE out of Stanford, but you never know what that means lol 

Would love to have Obo Okowronkro (Edge from Oklahoma) and Dalton Schultz (TE Stanford). We really didn't have a need for Harrison Phillips (DL Stanford) but I couldn't help but be a bit jealous when he was taken last night. Would like to get Bright (OL Stanford) later today as well. Yes, I like Stanford players. I have a bias.

7 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Would love to have Obo Okowronkro (Edge from Oklahoma) and Dalton Schultz (TE Stanford). We really didn't have a need for Harrison Phillips (DL Stanford) but I couldn't help but be a bit jealous when he was taken last night. Would like to get Bright (OL Stanford) later today as well. Yes, I like Stanford players. I have a bias.

id be ok if we drafted Ian Thomas at TE

Hines is a favorite of mine as well. 

Callaway to Cleveland? Interesting, didn't think they would take him since they already have another questionable WR in Gordon.

But my goodness the talent they have at WR.  

I agree with McShay that this is the best WR in the draft without the off the field issues. Absolute stud. 

Archived