Draft day 3 - discussion thread

49erurtaza

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If they want another corner, there still is Nickerson/Meeks/Hill available. 

Holland/Ejiofor/Ogbonnia available if we want a edge player. 

There's also some sick wide receivers left. I know that's not a need at all...but man, there's some value there. St. Brown? Fountain? I wouldn't mind us trading down in round 5, maybe securing an additional 6 or something just to see if we can grab one of them lol

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

There's also some sick wide receivers left. I know that's not a need at all...but man, there's some value there. St. Brown? Fountain? I wouldn't mind us trading down in round 5, maybe securing an additional 6 or something just to see if we can grab one of them lol

I wouldn’t mind St. Brown at this point doubt we do it tho....obo Meeks and Crosby still there 

2 minutes ago, JerseyNiner said:

I wouldn’t mind St. Brown at this point doubt we do it tho....obo Meeks and Crosby still there 

One of the reasons I hated the trade up for Pettis. This was bound to happen. Lasley is still out there too. The Pettis trade up was far too reminiscent of the trade up for Garnett to me. Wide receiver is rarely a position I'm ever going to trade up for, particularly a jump that big that early. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

St. Brown would make a lot of sense here. Either him or a TE. St. Brown would be a much different pick than the WRs we have on the roster. Maybe Lasley? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

One of the reasons I hated the trade up for Pettis. This was bound to happen. Lasley is still out there too. The Pettis trade up was far too reminiscent of the trade up for Garnett to me. Wide receiver is rarely a position I'm ever going to trade up for, particularly a jump that big that early. 

Especially in this draft with such mid tier WRs that would be around from rounds 3-6 I don’t mind Pettis but we could have stayed put and got a choice from a handful of guys 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Wow, the Raiders take Hurst. If the heart plans out, pick of the draft possibly. Key and Hurst? Gruden doesn't care about anything but talent. Respect lol. 

This draft could be the best in the NFL this year, and I wouldn't be surprised. It could also be comparable to our 2012 draft and I wouldn't be surprised either LOL

Archived