Rounds 4-7

MrCincinnati

Right now looking at guys like Tyrell Crosby, Anthony Averett, Luke Falk, and Ian Thomas. Maurice Hurst has to be the best value player overall, but considering the DL is already extremely loaded, I don't think they end up getting a DT till like the 7th round now.

a RB really? Walton was the best RB on the board, but there were way better value players on the board at other positions, and they didn't need to fill this position. First pick so far of this draft that I'm actually very unhappy with.

I don't get mad if I like the prospect so it is what it is.  The positives I see is that while Walton is a faster smaller change of pace RB, he can pass protect.  So I'm OK with it.  Just wish we would have taken a DT/OG/OT instead.  But I won't complain too much...

Can't say I understand this one. Small back with durability concerns and runs a 4.6 40. Team already has Mixon and Gio - he's going to have a hard time seeing the field. 

First pick we've made that I really don't understand. Didn't love Price in round 1 but I at least get it. This one doesn't make any sense. 

Team must be very confident in Jake Fisher being able to man RT. I would have taken Crosby there to give him some legitimate competition. Also would have liked Tim Settle, as Andrew Billings hasn't shown much to date. 

Archived